The Aftermath of Missing Gems (Season One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This...this was the time of war. Em was raised on war; her race was always at another species throat, attempting to colonize another world, expend their galactic borders. It was a norm for her, well it was a norm for a part of her at least. The other half; while she was one of the nobles of the land, having meetings and discussions on the tedious of things. While in the shadows, the nobles back-stabbed and plotted their way to reach the seats next to the Diamonds, some even resorted to gem shattering. It was a life that a certain part of Em didn't like, so she fled. Shortly after that; Em came to existence.

That's when she took charge of the Rebels on Homeworld; and when the second wave of civil war hit the Gems. Em bombed major cities; sabotaged colonizer ships, and even shattered far to many Gems. She was ruthless; it wasn't that she didn't care for her people, she just cared for all life; organic or not. And if that meant shattering Gems to achieve peace for all life, well Em was going to do exactly what was needed.

That's why when Em heard the distress call from the Crystal Gems of Earth that she decided to leave Homeworld, and leave her most trusted companion in charge. Ross Quartz was the beginning of the rebellion; and if her planet was to become lost, Em would lose hope for the Rebels of Homeworld.

The distress call was vague; it requested for as many Homeworld Rebels to come to Earth as possible; and Em knew of only a few that had decided to go. However Em was unsure if they left before or after she had.

Flash back...

The ship deck was large, it was about 400 miles long, it held countless number of ships and Gems attempting their duties. So from the beginning Em knew that stealing a ship was almost impossible, but impossibilities never met Em. She hide behind every crate and beneath every movable vehicle; she kept moving, sometimes it was slow and took a few hours, but she got closer and closer to the small Cluster Ship that she needed to hijack. The ship would of course need a Gemtile, which was a 5x5 piece of the Gem that owned the ship. She had her eye on this ship for a few months; plotting a way to corner the owner, eventually she did. She managed to poof him, and shatter his Gem. Giving her the key to the ship that she needed; she knew that she could of left him alive; but that would of raised to many red flags across the planet. So she did what she had too, like she always did.

However what Em was not expecting was Obsidian to be hiding inside the ship; his sharp scythe blade pressed against her green neck as she sat in the ships captain chair.

steven_universe_fc_obsidian_by_crovirus-d8rrmjn.png

"Hello my dear Fusion." stated Obsidian.

"So you found me," started Em as she sat perfectly still. The blade that grazed her neck was sharper then any mental of Earth; and the slightest cut was rumored to make it feel as if you're entire body was on fire.

"I planned this far to well for you to find me on your own, one of my own must of given me away." finished Em as she closed her eyes; imagining which of her Rebels would of given up such information.

"I will admit," started Obsidian as he pressed the scythe's blade against Em's throat.

"You are clever; my agents were unable to pin point your base of operations or even locate your bombs, but every assassin has their tricks." Obsidian smirked as he finished his sentence, leaning closer towards Em's ear he whispered words that he knew would anger her.

"You're never going to be real; Fusions are for Gems that are weak and that cant live with the real venison of themselves." his voice was emotionless and cold; like a winter breeze trying to freeze her.

"I'm more of a Gem then you are; I follow my heart, not the commands of a Gem that is below me." shot back Em with a furious look on her face, her eyes showed anger and rage, as if she had been holding in a rage that she knew that she couldn't control. Her mouth was twisted into a form of displeasure, as if the words were made of pure fire, and as if she was holding that sentence in for hundreds of years. This caused Obsidian to chuckle; he was found of hearing his victims replies. But a mere second after his chuckle a loud explosion was heard in the distance; turning his head just slightly, this allowed Em to jam the Gemtile into the ships key holder; which allowed her full control over the ship.

"Open loading dock!" shouted Em as she blasted the ship into overdrive; with the mere force of the speed it caused Obsidian to lose balance and stumble backwards; and right out the passageway.

However, his weapon still managed to catch Em. The scythe ripped a wound from the side of her neck to the center of her back. Fatally wounded; Em knew she was going to poof in a short amount of time, with the last of her strength she closed the loading dock; and plotted a course to Earth on the ships navigation system. and with that; she poofed. The two Gems making a clicking sound as the fell to the ships floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Earth....

"YOU FOUND A CLUE LEADING TO THEIR DISAPPEARANCE?!" shouted Ruby as she threw her hands up in frustration.

"WHY AM I JUST HEARING ABOUT THIS?" shouted Ruby again as she stumped towards Lapis; Lapis just frowned and covered her eyes with her hand.

"Because I wasn't sure if it was real or not; plus I dont want you to get your hopes up again. This is probably a false lead like the last six of them." stated Lapis as she looked between her fingers towards Ruby, who was now stumping around the Warp pad.

"THAT WASN'T YOUR CHOICE TO MAKE. I HAVE TO FIND SAPPHIRE." Screamed Ruby as she stumped her foot into the ground, which broke the wooden plank that stood beneath it.

"We should just stay here. We don't even know what happened to them; they just went missing. The same thing can happen to us." stated Lapis as she removed her hand from her face, she now stood with her arms at her sides and her hands into fists. Her gaze was at the ground with her hair covering her face. But this did not matter to Ruby; she just huffed and puffed before stepping onto the Warp Pad.

"FINE. IF YOU WONT COME WITH ME, OR EVEN TELL THE OTHERS I'LL GO MYSELF." stated Ruby as a light in-gulped her, transporting her to a new location.

"NO!" shouted Lapis as she ran towards Ruby, but it was to late, she was gone before Lapis could reach her.

Lapis stumped her foot,

"Guys! I need your help!" shouted Lapis at the top of her lungs. Her voice would be heard through out the entire temple, even inside the Gems rooms. It seemed Lapis had told Ruby something related to the disappearance of the others, but had yer reveled it to all the other Crystal Gems. and now she was attempting to call everyone to the central warp pad.

Cast List:
@TheColourlessRainbow as Zion

@Uncle Legens Legentis as Emira

@Derp as Imperial Topaz

@Mundane Monster as Zita

@Celestial as Ametrine

I feel like I might be bugging you a lot about this, but the cast list didn't update

[inaudible impatience]

I am so sorry! i work quite often so i sometimes dont have the time to post like i should. however a new post will be up tomorrow night and flow evenly for the next few days.

• Thank You
Reactions: Legens Legentis
Are we dead lads?
As dead as dust, I'm afraid. Deader than the poor sap who went over the trench one minute too soon.
Deader than the fossils buried underneath our feet, holding the ghosts of ancient life forms alien to us.

I am still willing to check in every now and then to see if it updates. I have faith that all we need to do is wait just a little longer and we will all have some RP fun as well as shenanigans.

But I am an optimist sooooooo!

I am still willing to check in every now and then to see if it updates. I have faith that all we need to do is wait just a little longer and we will all have some RP fun as well as shenanigans.

But I am an optimist sooooooo!
THANK YOU.

So; I work alot, and attend school.

I am so sorry guys.

I'm writing up a post tonight for you guys. When im not around though; which will be more often now, feel free to make this a sandbox. I want us all to build the story and plot.

Sounds fair enough sorry I've been off and about.

Status
Not open for further replies.