The Aftermath of Missing Gems (Season One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
55f.jpg

The War of 1812 in a nutshell.

quick question; so we have 4 players so far, who wants to wait for more to join? and who wants to begin the Roleplay?
Hmm... I don't think it'd be a bad idea to start, although we might need to hold off on more eventful situations in the story until more people have been poofed, bubbled, and held captive until they agree to join decided to hop in.

I concur slightly. I think we'd be better to start when we have 3 earth gems. It wouldn't be bad to have a tardy homeworld rebel.

I concur slightly. I think we'd be better to start when we have 3 earth gems. It wouldn't be bad to have a tardy homeworld rebel.
We still have the poofing, bubbling, and holding-captive plan as a backup.

I've been thinking of playing my second OC. His a Homeworld gem

Name:
Em

type of gem:
"Emerald"

appearance:
steven_universe___gemsona_design___beryl_by_rockbat-d92966p.png

(I did not draw this; I found it on google.)

place of origin:
Homeworld

Weapon:
A long bow. Its capable of shooting basic light arrows, and lighting arrows.

bio(optional):

Em. Once she was known as two separate gems; the first ones name was Sphalerite. She was quite, tame, soft spoken. This was because she was created then forced into nobility. She never liked the off putting game of the courts though; so she one day fled from her home and met a traveler. This was the second part of Em; he was known as Spinel. He was created a mere 200 years before Sphalerite, but shortly after attempting nobility he disobeyed Blue Diamond and denied his purpose, she she ordered his shattering. This was when he become a rebel, and as he traveled with Sphalerite, she eventually joined the cause. Spinel showed to have courage, and to sometimes be impulsive.

Now; for Em. Em has only truly been herself for a few thousand years, and even with her mostly together, she can sometimes feel both Spinel and Sphalerite start to unfuse; not that they did not love one another. They had, but Fusion for them has been far different then they thought.

Emeralds sure are popular 'round these parts.

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!

I decided to wait till Monday to post the IC thread.

Name: Ametrine

type of gem: Ametrine

appearance: She has curly yellow and purple hair and her gem
is placed on her calf. Her gem is yellow and purple.

place of origin: She's from Homeworld.

Weapon:
FP-1036-4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.