The Aftermath of Missing Gems (Season One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheColourlessRainbow

Premise:

The Crystal gems were the protectors of Earth; and they were the wall that kept magic and man from forever colliding. That was until Steven, Pearl, and Sapphire suddenly vanished. It's been nearly 30 years since they disappeared, both Amethyst and Ruby only managed to gather more gems from peridots knowledge. Even then; they still only managed to call three rebel gems from Homeworld to Earth, and the newly born gems were still discovering themselves and their powers. Some of these new crystal gems were made on earth shortly after everyones disappearance; and some have come from Homeworld; but none the less it has caused unwanted attention for Earth. Following the new crystal gems were a team of elite gem assassins from Homrworld, and upon their arrival they quickly fell into the shadows. You are now a crystal gem; and a new lead has been found linking to Steven and the others.

You must find them; and stop the Homeworld gems.

Rules:

1. This will be a seasonal RP, meaning; each season will take up a total of 2-3 weeks. Within that time frame i hope for each season to be neatly wrapped up; or it will continue in the next season.

2. I would really like it if all Roleplayers would post once a day; if not at least once every other day. This is due to the shortness of the RP.

3. As you can see; this RP is going to take on a darker side of the TV show; while I will like things to stay light and funny at times, I want things to get emotional and dark when appropriate.

4. All iwakuroleplay rules apply.

5. I prefer a decent amount of correct grammar and spelling.

6. Only 3 Homeworld rebels are allowed.

7. Only gems can be played in this season of the RP.

8. As the gm I have the right to add, remove, or alter rules as I see fit.

character sheet:

Name: The name your gem prefers

age: How old your gem is. Remember; Earth gems cant be older then 30!

type of gem: What kind of gem is your character?

appearance: a picture or written description is fine

place of origin: is your gem from Homeworld or Earth?

Weapon: picture or written description is fine.

bio(optional): Self exploratory.

Character Roster:

@TheColourlessRainbow as Zion

@Uncle Legens Legentis as Emira

@Derp as Imperial Topaz

@Mundane Monster as Zita

@Celestial as Ametrine

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Zion

type of gem: Zircon

appearance:
4e1336477ed775fef3e08b733cedb651.jpg

place of origin: Earth

Weapon: A armed crossbow; its able to shoot light arrows or ice arrows. Its able to shoot one at a time; then slowly reload, or its able to shoot three arrows in a short burst, but causes him to reload even slower.

Name: Emira

Type: Emerald

Appearance:
2016-06-18_19-19-26--71_101_129_213--Member-Submitted.jpg

Place of Origin: Homeworld

Weapon: A rather typical sword, although it can unleash sound waves upon impact with another object, almost exclusively in the form of music. The genre of music produced largely depends on the area in which the sword is being used.

Bio (optional): Emira was quite an exemplary gem of her caste back on Homeworld. She was a warrior-poet, restoring order and adding a catchy tune to it in the process. Yet beneath her friendly appearance, Emira always took heavy consideration into how others thought of her. She wanted to be the best Emerald there ever was, but while living on a planet with thousands of gems just like her, that proved to be a disheartening goal.

Going through an old set of historical records, Emira came across the tale of the gem rebellion on Earth. She absorbed the knowledge and stories of individuals like her, breaking out of the role set out for them upon creation. It was inspiring, to say the least. Afterwards, sneaking off to this 'Earth' didn't seem like such a bad idea. Granted, there might have been a more ethical way of achieving this other than stealing a space craft, but that's besides the point.

Drifting in empty space for several ages was not the most pleasant experience for Emira, however. The loneliness eventually put a strain on her sanity. By the time she actually managed to reach Earth, those who tried to communicate with her were baffled by the way she spoke in rhymes much of the time. Nonetheless, her happy-go-lucky attitude and warrior's spirit remained intact.​

Last edited:
Hopefully my character shall suffice.

Name: Imperial Topaz
Type: Topaz
Appearance:
imperial_topaz_by_masterassasin639-d9s19e5.png

Weapon: A slightly curved but well balanced saber. It glows red hot and can emit fire from it's strikes or simply from its blade making it useful for dark areas.

Place of Origin: Homeworld

Bio: Imperial Topaz was made on Homeworld and served as an example of what a gem could do when given orders. During the rebellion Topaz primarily served as an adviser and then later a General during the fight against the rebels. Topaz was renowned for his tactics but also his mercy to the Crystal gems that surrendered to him. He had respect for those he fought and would often honor both his fallen and the opposing sides fallen. Topaz had a huge interest on the beings on Earth but the was sidetracked by the war from anything he could possibly do. He returned to homeworld and his diamond praised as a worthy General and returned to Nobel life soon after.

Under the rather firm and slightly cold exterior is a caring and friendly gem who care's very much for his friends and allies. Topaz may seem slightly aloof to situations but is actually very observing and attentive of what goes on around him. Earth peaked his curiosity once again after he was reviewing the history of the rebellions for memories sake. He eventually chose to return to the plan regardless if the diamond authority approved or not. Topaz decided if he wished to learn anything about earth he needed to stop fitting the mold and break free

After stealing a log of warp pads he could use to access Earth he took a long journey hopping place to place before he could finally reach the Earth. From there he warped to many old forgotten places and explored along the way educating himself as best he could on what to expect when he arrived. His journey did nearly end on Earth when he came upon a place with a body of water and nearly sinking in it leading to a fear of the ocean and great unknown bodies of water.

Would the current ensemble of characters set up the Crystal Temple as their base of operations?

Name: Zita

type of gem: Kunzite

6PGGTHU.jpg

Place of origin: Earth

Weapon: Spear Sword Hybrid

Last edited:
Reactions: Legens Legentis
Name: Zita

type of gem: Kunzite

6PGGTHU.jpg

Place of origin: Earth

Weapon: Spear Sword Hybrid
So since shes a earth gem; her age is anywhere between 1-30. this is due to me wanting to have a mixture of experienced gems, semi-experience, and non-experienced gems.

Also because a new set of earth gems were made by Ruby, Amethyst, Lapis, and peridot.

So since shes a earth gem; her age is anywhere between 1-30. this is due to me wanting to have a mixture of experienced gems, semi-experience, and non-experienced gems.

Also because a new set of earth gems were made by Ruby, Amethyst, Lapis, and peridot.
Oh whoops! Editing now!

I am so sorrry! I thought I answered you. The answer is yes; but some things are going to be different. Which I am excited for you guys to see.
Ooh, do we all get our own specialized chambers?

quick question; so we have 4 players so far, who wants to wait for more to join? and who wants to begin the Roleplay?

This looks fun~

Oh! Thanks! I would love to see you post a character sheet.
Its going to take a little while. I have an essay to do right this minute its due tomorrow, but for now I will use a gem maker and draw something up later

I like the arts

Its going to take a little while. I have an essay to do right this minute its due tomorrow, but for now I will use a gem maker and draw something up later

I like the arts
Oh your a artist? :) That's awesome! I can't draw very well but i love pictures, paintings, and some sculptures.

Status
Not open for further replies.