The Aftermath of Jodi Holmes (Beyond: Two Souls)

L

LiveLaughWrite22

Original poster
My name is Jenna, Jenna Holmes...mother of the famous Jodi Holmes...she decided to have a child after she destroyed the next condenser in the United States...
I can see entities everywhere...and after my mother passed she decided to let Aiden help me through the tough times...they are both with me at all times...my mother taught me how to fight...my father left when I was young, I guess he never bothered to even say hi in the afterlife either, anyway...heres my story and Im sticking to it.

"Well, well, well...the famous Jenna Holmes..."
Jenna was the spitting image of her mother, she had short hair tied up in a ponytail with cargo pants and a black tank-top.
"Let me go...trust me, you dont want me around..."
The man slapped her across her face, "stupid bitch!"
Suddenly the lights flickered and all the windows shattered.
The men backed up, "the rumors were true but thats impossible!" One man said.
"Shut up!" The man who slapped Jenna yelled, "we wait for Commander Gordon to get here...he will decide what to do with her!"
The men held their positions but then all of a sudden the only entranceway out was slammed shut!
One man walked over and tried to open it but it wouldn't budge.
Sudden screaming was heard behind the door as well as different objects slamming against other things.

Minutes later, the SWAT team charge in with Ak-47's following behind them was General Gordon.
Most pressed up against the wall and one opened the door, only to find their colleges dead with the room completely trashed.
Gordon cursed as the men walked in the room.

Jenna was walking along the side of the highway in the middle of the night in the wet, cold rain...she was so hungry.