The Afflicted (NOT A ROMANCE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Henry Shepherd

I keep looking around for a good amount of one-on-ones since it's just naturally easier to communicate with partners when there isn't many of them... but almost everyone I find is some sort of romance/smut kind of thing, unfortunately. I don't know if I'm just looking in the wrong place or what... but I decided I was just going to make my own post and see if I get any responses. This is a specific idea of mine, but if you want to do something different or have any ideas, feel free to let me know. Anyways, the story:

You play the role of just another high school student, just trudging your way through senior year so you can go do... whatever the fuck you wanna do with your life (I dunno I don't control you-). However, one faithful november morning things seem to quickly take a turn for the worse. You are in your English class when it happens. Lights suddenly go out, people start screaming, and you're just sitting there, only slightly shaken up, wondering what the fuck is going on. Something tackles you to the ground. The lights are flickering rapidly by now, trying in vein to bring light back to the windowless room. As the lights faintly yet quickly move between life and death you catch glimpses of what's happening. The other students... tearing each other apart. Your best friend, Richard, on top of you, holding you by the throat, choking the life out of you, his eyes filled with an unspeakable rage. Your mind has no time to process what's happening. All you can seem to gather is the basic fact that everyone's gone crazy and homicidal and you have somehow kept in control. Not that that matters though. You're getting ready to die now, and at the hands of your closest friend of all people... but no! Another classmate -some Jeremy guy or whatever- removes Richard from you and pounces on him. You mutter a silent apology to him as you take the chance and rush out of the room, horrified by what you see in the halls. It wasn't just your room. SO many students storm the halls, beating the shit out of each other without hesitation, as if a great fury has been cast over the school. A few of the students lay their eyes on you and begin running towards you without a second thought. You have no time to think about what this could be or why it's happening, you have to run. Now.

So, uhhhh... lemme know if you're interested, I guess...?

• Love
Reactions: noodle
pick_me_kitten.jpg

Seriously though. I LOVE this idea.

pick_me_kitten.jpg

Seriously though. I LOVE this idea.

Ah, thank you very much! ... I kid you not I fell asleep at my desk (again) last night so apologies if it seemed like I was online all night but not responding. I assure you that in future events of any kind you will not be what people here seem to call "ghosted" by me. I hate it when it happens to me and I hate making people feel bad for just suddenly not responding to them. Now, I don't know weather you are currently online or not, but if/when you are, I must ask where you prefer to start this thing. Here in the thread, a PM, wherever. I personally prefer more PM ones, then placing the entire FINISHED PRODUCT so to say as a story or something when the RP is all said and done, provided my partner also wishes to do the same. However, I am comfortable with any option, really, as long as my partner is comfortable with it as well.

• Love
Reactions: noodle
Ah, thank you very much! ... I kid you not I fell asleep at my desk (again) last night so apologies if it seemed like I was online all night but not responding. I assure you that in future events of any kind you will not be what people here seem to call "ghosted" by me. I hate it when it happens to me and I hate making people feel bad for just suddenly not responding to them. Now, I don't know weather you are currently online or not, but if/when you are, I must ask where you prefer to start this thing. Here in the thread, a PM, wherever. I personally prefer more PM ones, then placing the entire FINISHED PRODUCT so to say as a story or something when the RP is all said and done, provided my partner also wishes to do the same. However, I am comfortable with any option, really, as long as my partner is comfortable with it as well.

Haha, it's perfectly fine ^.^ I went to bed like ten minutes after I posted that, anyway.

I would prefer to start in a PM, yes, but I do have a few questions about the roleplay. Would you prefer me to ask them in PM or right here?

Status
Not open for further replies.