The Adventures of Seloh, A Pokemon Tale *Open!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

F0X

Pokemon-Legendary-Wallpaper-HD.jpg

In Character Thread Found Here
Hello and Welcome the the Land of Seloh!

This world is inhabited by creatures called Pokemon! But... You already know that don't you!! So lets just get straight to the important stuff!!

This is a Story that will be based in an all new region of the Pokemon World known as Seloh!! In this story characters may consist of a variety of roles, and events will be tied to the Pokemon Showdown Tournament you might have seen in general chat!! This roleplay is not EXCLUSIVE to those players, HOWEVER they do have some priority when it comes to character selection! But, I'll get into that in a bit. If you're still interested, let me tell you more about the world of Seloh!!

The Land of Seloh

Seloh itself is a relatively small region that over the past 2 years has become very heavily populated with Trainers and Pokemon alike! What brought all of these Pokemon and Trainers to this small, and otherwise unimportant region? Well, thanks to Professor Willow and her research on Mega-Stones, she discovered that Seloh had special Gem-like rocks that could be used to make Mega-Stones! With her research, she has been able to create a way to make Mega-Stones in very large quantities!! This has gained the the attention of Trainers so that they can push their training to the next level by gaining access to Mega-Stones. It has brought Pokemon as well, for many Pokemon wish to have their own inner power unlocked so that they too can Mega-Evolve!! There is a rich and diverse landscape for all Pokemon to exist, and even a higher number of Shiney Pokemon have migrated to Seloh as well!!

The entire region consist of Three Large Cities that are placed in somewhat of a Triangle Formation. However, what brought all these people All the Cities of Seloh can be compared cities like Lumios City in Kalos, large and full of things, places, and people!

First, there is Anson which has the first 4 Gyms: Bug, Ice, Fairy, and Fighting. Anson is also the home to Professor Willow's Research Lab and where most people apply for their Mega-Stones. Professor Willow wants all Trainers to have access to Mega-Stones, but they need to be dedicated Pokemon who truly care about their Pokemon, and understand the dedication it takes to have a strong bond with their Pokemon so that Mega-Stones will work! Anson is also the Fashion Hub of Seloh, and all the latest clothing trends come to Anson first!!

Next, Bardney is the city of Music and Art! This is home to the last 4 Gyms: Psychic, Steel, Fire, and Rock. There is also a large Pokemon Contest Hall where all the non-battle related events are held. This includes Pokemon Contests, Pokemon Olympics, Pokemon Orchestra and more!! This is the city that caters greatly to people who love Pokemon, but know that there is more than just battling!

The Last city, Chalgrove, is home to the Pokemon League. However, unlike most Pokemon Leagues, The Elite Four are their own "Gyms" if you will. They have their own special badges that they award, and all 12 badges must be acquired before going to meet the Champion. The Pokemon League and their Members are located on top a large hill that looks down at the city in a very elegant Stadium. The city itself is also home to some of the best Pokemon breeders, Pokeball Creators, and the Pokemon Trade Center where people can go and Trade Pokemon with ease!

Map of Seloh
dWSDeRv.png

Team Power
Team Power are a bunch of no good wrongdoers within the Region of Seloh. They have the great ambition to instead of steal people's Pokemon, they just want to steal their Mega-Stones so that they can have the most powerful Pokemon!! They also have some secrets about Pokemon themselves, and they often will capture Pokemon to further answer their own questions and ambitions for their own doing. You can expect them to be all about the land of Seloh trying to snag your Pokemon, so be ready to battle them at a moment's notice!!!

Jobs
There are many Jobs that People can sign up for! Below is a list of the most common ones!
Pokemon Trainer
Gym Leader
Elite Four Member
Champion
Pokemon Breeder
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Researcher
Pokemon Day Care Manager
Pokemon Center Nurse
Pokemon Contest Judge
Pokemon Historian
Pokemon Archaeologist

((More Info about Each Job to Come))

Characters:
Gym Leaders~!!

• @LimeyPanda
    C6bqeNW.png
    Type-Normal Showdown Name: Limeypanda

• Gym Leader 2: @IntrusivePenDesperateSword
    dn3jxT7.png
    Type-Ice Showdown Name: MrPika777

• Gym Leader 3: @Aergia
    qgcsaYP.png
    Type- Fairy Showdown Name: Candy10243

• Gym Leader 4: @GlassTrinity
    vWXGyTC.png

bzP5w07.png
    Type-Fighting Showdown Name: GlassTrinity

• Gym Leader 5: @Ruby.
    lolita-png.106632

xsJZIW6.png
    Type-Psychic Showdown Name: BleedingRuby★

• x3FNAZ9.png

• Gym Leader 7: @Gwazi Magnum
    Gq2HSs4.png
    Type-Fire Showdown name: Gwazi Magnum

• Gym Leader 8: @DapperDogman
    o3dp052.png
    Type-Rock (Open Everyday after 4PMGMT) Showdown Name: DapperDogman

--

• Elite Four Member 1: @Sen
    3CRUIBv.png
    Type-Water Showdown Name: senapii

• 9Utl9C2.png
    Elite Four Member 2: @Opal Type-Dark Showdown Name: Lamias

• Elite Four Member 3: @Mahariel
    o1STlMc.png

lc126YI.png
    Type-Poison Showdown Name: Kylulu

• @Maxim
    Y26yj5T.png
    Elite Four Member 4: @Maxim Type-Dragon Showdown Name: Maxim

• Champion: @F0X
    Hello my Lovelies~ Its so wonderful for you to peer upon me. I am the Shapeshifting Seductress, F0X! Please, won't you come face me, the champion of the Iwaku Pokemon League? I am quite impressed that you've fought so hard. You have taken on each and every one of my lovely Gym Leaders? Quite impressive... Or do you look to me in desire, longing to stand before me?

Beware, before I'm through with you I'll have you submitting at my feet, begging for mercy. Who knows... If I'm in a good mood, I might just give it to you... But, I can't make any promises~ See you all at the end, my dear, sweet, lovely trainers.
    WCemgWI.png
    Showdown Name: F0X7713

--

The members above have first chance to be Gym Leaders/Elite Four members if they choose. If they decline to participate in the thread, the job will open up for other players to sign up for it!

Character Sheet

Name:
Orientation:
Background:
Personality:
Profession:
Appearance (Written):
Appearance (Image):
Pokemon Team (Main):
[spoili]
WnIz5ED.png
[/spoili]

Pokémon Image
Pokemon Team Number
Name:
Nickname:
Personality/Story:
Role on your team (None is an acceptable answer):

Rules/Structure About the Event

Rules About Your Pokemon
In this Roleplay, you're in a setting where the best of the best trainers come to prove their worth, catch the very best of the best Pokemon, and do all they can to be The Very Best. Though, being the very best within some realistic limitations. Below are the rules for the Roleplay I expect everyone to follow.

1. Absolutely no Godmodding of anything in the Roleplays, especially battles. Pokemon battles are something that everyone is going to want to win, and sometimes its hard to decide on a winner. That is why I highly ENCOURAGE that battles between players take place between them on Pokemon Showdown and use that to create a battle scene that you can then write out in the thread! Otherwise without this approach, every battle loss or victory should be discussed with whomever you're batting with OOC no matter what!
  2. Players are encouraged NOT to have duplicate Pokemon on their team. Again, in this region, if you tried to battle anyone with 6 Charizards, you'd be defeated everywhere you go. Your Pokemon teams should have personality and flavor while still being able to battle with others unless you have another drive. If your character doesn't want to focus on battling and would rather focus on Pokemon Contests, then that is fine!! But, this is going to be driven mostly around battling, so do keep that in mind when Team Power shows up to battle you.
  3. Players may not use ANY Legendary Pokemon. Legendary Pokemon cannot be found in Seloh due to them wanting to avoid it at all cost seeing how most Legendary Pokemon never wish to be caught. If you were to bring your Legendary Pokemon in from another land, it would try to flee as soon as it was released from its Pokeball, feeling unsafe due to the nature of Seloh in general.
    1. If you're not sure what Legendary Pokemon are, please look at this list. The only one not on this list is Phione.
  4. Gym Leaders cannot change their Gym Team at any time, however they can use alternative Pokemon for their personal team and switch them out as they see fit.
  5. On any team, Players may not have the ability Moody.
  6. Players cannot use any moveset on any Pokémon capable of intentionally causing an endless battle.
  7. Players can only have the move Baton Pass on one Pokemon's move set. You may use more than one Pokemon that has Access to the move Baton Pass, but may not use more than 1 Pokemon with it in a battle on their move-list.
  8. There will not be a restricted list or Banned list outside of Legendary Pokemon. That being said, if I feel your team is very "cheesy" and lacks any sort of personality or flavor, I will ask you to redo your team to make something. So, please, don't use a team that looks like: Aegislash, Blaziken, Greninja, Mega-Kangaskhan, Ferrothorn, Skarmory.
  9. Players will need to have a Trainer Card in all of their posts to represent what Pokemon they have with them for the events they wish to be apart of. This way Players can see what you have and won't have a chance to "switch out" their pokemon in the middle of the street. It also gives some representation of your character and their team! Having it at the bottom of every post would be most wonderful.
    1. You can make Trainer Cards here with all your Pokemon, and change it whenever you want!! Here is an example of my characters's! [spoili]
      trainercard-result
      [/spoili]
More Rules May Be Added To This List

I agree with you on that Clyde I kinda wanted a gym leader to

It's disappointing to walk in and go, oh yeah awesome, look gym leader and elite four slots. Oh.....they are already reserved. *scratches head* okay than

It's disappointing to walk in and go, oh yeah awesome, look gym leader and elite four slots. Oh.....they are already reserved. *scratches head* okay than
Pokemon isn't all about status, you can also be a trainer/breeder/performer/racer/etc. We'd certainly love to have you participate =^.^=

Well, if nothing else I want to be inclusive; however I will say this quickly.

One) This was created as much as an extension of the Pokemon Iwaku Showdown thread as anything else, which has a number of Gym Leaders already. They expressed a desire to make this into an RP, and @F0X obliged. It's kind of unfair that all the people who wanted to start this get shunted out of their spots because other people wanna play; especially when...

Two) There are an infinite (Not literally, but y'know...) number of Trainer slots available! The only thing being a Gym Leader gives you is a number of limitations and a target on your back for losses. Those same limitations can be placed on a non-gym trainer, and a target is earned by kicking ass.

Three) If I recall, the Gym Leadership is playing a secondary role in this story. I'm not going to say more, because that is the GM's job, but don't assume you have nothing to do except fight Gym leaders!

Edit: And @Ruby. said it as well...Curses and Ninja-stars.

Pokemon isn't all about status, you can also be a trainer/breeder/performer/racer/etc. We'd certainly love to have you participate =^.^=

To be honest, I only ever played two characters in Pokemon. I write my own fan fiction. And I don't really like the idea of trainers. I never have. But.....I guess I can do a performer. I guess. I wanted to bring a Gym Leader from my fan fic.

I been wanting a performer side in the game freak games for a while now because they were so fun when we brought them in.

Are performers only female? In the anime it seems that way, but I only play male characters. Or maybe I'll make a character like Snap, who takes Pokemon photographs

I understand what you mean ruby but I came from the other one hoping maybe I can have a gym leader spot this time because I really wanted one; as soon as I get here they are all gone. Also Limey yes I understand what you are saying ad well but coming from the other rp I'm still disappointed a bit that's why I lobbed out and went ranger.

There may also be the event that someone might not want to reserve their spot as a gym leader in the role play (though there are no guarantees there, of course,) in which case the spot would open up for anyone to claim. But as Ruby and Limeypanda said, there are many other character roles you can take!

To be honest, I only ever played two characters in Pokemon. I write my own fan fiction. And I don't really like the idea of trainers. I never have. But.....I guess I can do a performer. I guess. I wanted to bring a Gym Leader from my fan fic.

I been wanting a performer side in the game freak games for a while now because they were so fun when we brought them in.
Pokemon performers in Kalos are all female, however as this isn't a canon land, there's no specific title such as 'kalos queen'(that I know of) so I imagine you could make a male performer =^.^=

I understand what you mean ruby but I came from the other one hoping maybe I can have a gym leader spot this time because I really wanted one; as soon as I get here they are all gone. Also Limey yes I understand what you are saying ad well but coming from the other rp I'm still disappointed a bit that's why I lobbed out and went ranger.
Well, there isn't any guarantee that all the gym leaders are gonna transfer over, so you might still be able to claim a spot if someone decides they don't want to join, I'm sure @F0X will put a time limit on how long the spots will be reserved =^.^=

And if nothing else, I'd be happy to battle someone for the spare Gym Leader spot (Assuming the type you wanna take isn't already taken that is :P)

Pokemon performers in Kalos are all female, however as this isn't a canon land, there's no specific title such as 'kalos queen'(that I know of) so I imagine you could make a male performer =^.^=

IDK......

Male performer.....feels like everyone would make fun of him. In the sense of......

But also said maybe a character like Snap who takes photographs of Pokemon, IDK

And if nothing else, I'd be happy to battle someone for the spare Gym Leader spot (Assuming the type you wanna take isn't already taken that is :P)

I'd probably loose, but my name on Pokemon Showdown is Kamon. No megas, and no legendaries? I don't want to battle for the Gym slot, I'll just take my lost as is. But um....I'd like to battle

edit-

Fuck it. May I make a Psychic Trainer Pokemon Performer? And is there any rules about how many Eeveelutions I can have?

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
IDK......

Male performer.....feels like everyone would make fun of him. In the sense of......

I'd probably loose, but my name on Pokemon Showdown is Kamon. No megas, and no legendaries? I don't want to battle for the Gym slot, I'll just take my lost as is. But um....I'd like to battle

edit-

Fuck it. May I make a Psychic Trainer Pokemon Performer? And is there any rules about how many Eeveelutions I can have?

I have plans on making a male trainer myself, so I will join you in male performer land. Fabulous!

As far as Eeveelutions, I'm pretty sure there are a few folks that have plans to have characters with all Eeveelutions, so I think it should be fine.

IDK......

The Glory in being unorthodox is proving people wrong ;D

edit-

Mega-'mon are alloewd, but legendary pokemon are a no-no. As for Eeveelutions; there isn't a stopper, as far as I'm aware.

I'm LimeyPanda on PS, Up for a battle when you wanna send me an invite.

I have plans on making a male trainer myself, so I will join you in male performer land. Fabulous!

As far as Eeveelutions, I'm pretty sure there are a few folks that have plans to have characters with all Eeveelutions, so I think it should be fine.

Well I decided he's going to be born psychic whose a Psychic Performer.

Natalie Tabitha Darwin
[Age: 24 || Gender: Female || Orientation: Bi-Curious]

300259_trainercard-Natalie.png

Background
:
Natalie was born into a pokemon oriented house in the Hoenn Region to a Pokemon Ranger of a mother and a Pokemon Researcher of a father; however, while they allowed Natalie to tag along whenever possible their career paths often kept them away from home. When Natalie couldn't go to work with them she was left with her aunt on her father's side, who entertained the young girl with stories of her adventures back when she used to be a trainer. These stories ultimately influenced her own choice in career and when she became ten-years-old she received a Mudkip as a starter pokemon, not unlike many other children native to Hoenn. She then went on to build her team up with a Shroomish, Onix, Budew, Lickitung, and Wingull.

Unfortunately for her, beating all eight gym leaders was quite the challenge, and unwilling to switch out her first team of Pokemon she eventually returned home to help out her parents. Nearly two years went by before she met a particular Quagsire, and only then did she get the bright idea to try again, but this time in another region entirely. Realizing Quagsire's potential as a tank, she built him up and went on to challenge the gym leaders of Johto. She managed to do better but just barely. She ended up back home again. Another four years went by and when she thought she gave up hope on becoming a pokemon champion, she joined her mother on a patrol. They ended up stumbling across an abandoned Toxicroak and after making sure it was healthy and it indeed, in fact, didn't have an owner (or at least one that didn't want it any more), Natalie made the decision to take it back to the Sinnoh region. Curious as to where it came from, she decided to do some exploring and caught wind of the Pokemon League. With Toxicroak's approval she ended up including him on her team and went on to face the gym. Before she could get very far, however, her father fell ill and she withdrew to return home.

From then on, her father's health continued to rise and fall due to the stress his work placed him under until he was eventually forced to resign. For a while, Natalie stayed home to take care of him but once his health finally stabilized he urged her to continue her Pokemon journey. By then another four years have passed and she nearly reconsidered, but her interest in the Kalos region, sparked by more of her aunt's stories, was what ultimately lead her to compete in the Kalos Pokemon League. There, she acquired a Snugbull, a Noibat, and a Fennekin, and raised them until they were each fully evolved. With her team's new addition to replace some weakspots in her last team, she went to beat all of the gym leaders but the Elite Four proved to be too difficult for her. Once more she returned home.

It's been another four years since then and Natalie recently caught wind of the fabeled Seloh region. Her original intentions were to just check it out, but she can't seem to help being caught up in all the excitement once more.
Personality:
Natalie is a lively, active young woman who enjoys chatting up people. She likes being in the company of people and pokemon alike and can be good at handling both, but she can be a bit loud, bordering obnoxious, and sometimes says things she can't always back up. She can be a little too bold and reckless, enjoying the attention her antics give her. This need for attention was what drove her to dye her hair a bubble gum pink and wear clothes meant to draw the eye, though they have their moments of convenience, especially if she plans on taking a dip. Unfortunately, despite her disposition one of her notable flaws lies in being impatient, which can lend itself to hasty decisions during a pokemon battle, or irritability if the battle drags on too long. She's can't help being passive/aggressive towards people who rub her the wrong way and spiteful towards those who cross her. In the end, what it all comes down to is how easily it is to discourage her sometimes.​

Profession:
Pokemon Trainer​

Appearance (Written):
Natalie had recently dyed her hair a nice bubble gum pink, loving the attention it draws to her. It's also a nice compliment to her light blue eyes, or "Quagsire" blue eyes as she likes to call them. Her fair skin provides a nice backdrop for both colors, stretched over lean muscles developed over years of swimming as a way to keep herself occupied when she's not travelling around to compete in the occasional Pokemon League. In a way of dress, she prefers clothes that compliments her build; cropped tops and low riding jeans so to speak. Sometimes onr may catch her wearing her bathing suits under her clothes when not planning on walking long distances, though sometimes she'll catch herself trying to strip at the mere sight of a body of water despite not wearing appropriate swimwear underneath. Topping off her outfits is a small duffle bag to store everything, complete with multiple pockets. It wasn't by no means cheap but it sure does its job. Around her hips in a belted pokeball holster where she keeps her main team.​

Appearance (Image):
[spoili]
Showdown_2.png

[/spoili]​

Pokemon Team (Main):
[spoili]
195.gif

Pokemon 1
Quagsire "Little Blue"
Ability: Unaware
Position: Physically Defensive
Quagsire is an easygoing Pokemon who's better at "taking it" than "dishing it out", from pranks to snide remarks. He holds his own just as well in battle. Standing larger than most Quagsire at 4'10, he makes for quite the imposing figure. But, honestly, he's the pokemon to chill with if you need to relax, even if he has his moments of spontaneous splashing and his favorite game is shark in the water.​
MSteelix_ORAS.gif

Pokemon 2
Steelix, Mega
Ability: Sturdy
Steelix is an intense pokemon both on the battlefield and off, and takes nothing from no one, be it man or 'mon. She enjoys a good battle and prides herself in her ability to defend her team. But if there's one thing she likes doing more than battling is digging and scaring the locals with her ferocious appearance. Admittedly, she does have a soft spot. Somewhere.​
715.gif

Pokemon 3
Noivern
Ability: Infiltrator
Position: Bulky Special Sweeper
Noivern is an aloof pokemon even when it comes to her own trainer and can be difficult during battles as it seems Natalie hasn't completely earned her trust. Or maybe she simply enjoys getting under her trainer's skin. It's hard to tell really. She doesn't interact much with those on her team but despite her disposition she is always up for a good long flight.​
286.gif

Pokemon 4
Breloom
Ability: Technician
Position: Fast Physical Sweeper
Breloom is probably the most merry-go-lucky pokemon Natalie has ever has the pleasure of meeting. She's optimistic and always looking forward to a win, but is always there for her trainer when the battle ends in a lost. She's the one the team turns to, to keep up morale and the positivity to keep everyone on their toes. You better be ready for her because she's ready for you.​
655.gif

Pokemon 5
Delphox
Ability: Blaze
Position: Fast Special Sweeper
Delphox is a rather unsure pokemon who seems lack any form of self confidence. She's timid around other pokemon and trainers and tends to stick close to Natalie in the event she is let out of her ball. She seems particularly afraid of the dark and clings to her light source when Natalie needs her to navigate a dark cave. But prove you aren't a threat and you have a loyal friend for life.​
454.gif

Pokemon 6
Toxicroak
Ability: Dry Skin
Position: Bulky Physical Sweeper
Toxicroak, on the other hand of Breloom, is just as determined as she is happy. He doesn't care if his opponent is twice his height or half his height, he'll take it down with the same effort. That's the pokemon he is; either all in or all out. But he takes loses hard and will often be found sulking with his trainer after a battle they couldn't manage to win. Luckily, once he gets pumped back up and gets moving there's no stopping him.[/spoili]​

Other Commonly Used Pokemon:
[Spoili]
260m.gif

Pokemon 1
Swampert, Mega "Swamper"
Ability: Torrent
Position: Bulky Special Sweeper
Swamper is a mellow pokemon who is hard to provoke and prefers to relax with his buddy, Little Blue. On the battlefield, he prefers to take it easy on smaller or hurt opponents and this can sometimes lead underestimating him opponent but he means well, honestly. To him, winning and losing doesn't really mean much as long as you learn something along the way.
210.gif

Pokemon 2
Granbull "Rocky Bull"
Ability: Quick Feet
Position: Bulky Physical Sweeper
Rocky Bull is the little trouble maker of this group and rarely listens to Natalie outside of battle. That and he also doesn't respond to any sort of shortening of his name; it's either Rocky Bull or nothing. He likes to steal sweets on his spare time but rarely gets disciplined for it by Natalie. In fact, she kind of spoils him. But as unlikely as it maybe, Rocky Bull tries his best in battles for his trainer.
463.gif

Pokemon 3
Lickilicky "Lickililly"
Ability: Oblivious
Position: Specially Defensive
Lickililly tends to tread lightly around people and pokemon he isn't familiar with and doesn't take any obstacle lightly. He prefers to play it safe and when the going gets tough, he would much rather stop and reconsider his life choices. He does have his moments though, especially if his friends are in need and it's within his capabilities to help. While this doesn't make him completely reliable, he at least has your back in dire situations.
279.gif

Pokemon 4
Pelipper "Pel Pepper"
Ability: Keen Eye
Pel Pepper isn't afraid of anything and won't hesitate to charge head first into the thick of things. She's the first pokemon at your side once things get tough. But she's also easy to make jealous, being with Natalie pretty much since the beginning she's rather attached to her and doesn't like it when she chooses to fly with Noivern stead of her. The fact she wasn't chosen to compete also has her a little salty.
407.gif

Pokemon 5
Roserade "Rosier"
Ability: Poison Point
Position: Special Scarf
Rosier is a kind, hopeful pokemon who sees nothing wrong with interacting with unfamiliar pokemon and people. She loves gifts, especially if they're treats, and prefers competing in contests rather than fighting out on the battlefield. Not that she's opposed to it if her trainer really needs her at her side, but she can think of more pleasant things to do with her time. She's easily won over by a nice compliment or two.[/spoili]​

Relationships:
W.I.P.​

I'm going to try and create a unique Performance team. Since I know most performances are about being cute, according to the anime. I think I am going to go a little differently

I'm gonna stick with ranger who has three personal pokemon gifted to her by family. Two are eeveelutions the last is a arcanine. @Clyde my showdown team is all eeveelutions for the tournament but I haven't won a battle with them...

I'm gonna stick with ranger who has three personal pokemon gifted to her by family. Two are eeveelutions the last is a arcanine. @Clyde my showdown team is all eeveelutions for the tournament but I haven't won a battle with them...

Ah gotcha. I decided not to do Eeveelotions, that too easy for a performer. Since he's male in a I assume a female dominated arena, he'd have to do something else to get noticed.

• Thank You
Questions about some pokemon;

Is Aerodacyl allowed?

Fossil-mon are allowed, yes. In fact, everything short of Legendaries are currently allowed (Although murmurings of a Ban-list have been heard.) Can't imagine Aerodactyl will ever end up there though; far too cool for that!

Fossil-mon are allowed, yes. In fact, everything short of Legendaries are currently allowed (Although murmurings of a Ban-list have been heard.) Can't imagine Aerodactyl will ever end up there though; far too cool for that!

And how many are allowed in a team?

Also realize that some of the moves I am choosing are based on how they can also be used in performances.

And how many are allowed in a team?

Also realize that some of the moves I am choosing are based on how they can also be used in performances.

generally, the teams are one of each species only. You'd have to ask @F0X for a firm yes/no. Considering you are going Contest based.

Status
Not open for further replies.