The Adventures of Seloh, A Pokemon Tale *Open!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

F0X

Pokemon-Legendary-Wallpaper-HD.jpg

In Character Thread Found Here
Hello and Welcome the the Land of Seloh!

This world is inhabited by creatures called Pokemon! But... You already know that don't you!! So lets just get straight to the important stuff!!

This is a Story that will be based in an all new region of the Pokemon World known as Seloh!! In this story characters may consist of a variety of roles, and events will be tied to the Pokemon Showdown Tournament you might have seen in general chat!! This roleplay is not EXCLUSIVE to those players, HOWEVER they do have some priority when it comes to character selection! But, I'll get into that in a bit. If you're still interested, let me tell you more about the world of Seloh!!

The Land of Seloh

Seloh itself is a relatively small region that over the past 2 years has become very heavily populated with Trainers and Pokemon alike! What brought all of these Pokemon and Trainers to this small, and otherwise unimportant region? Well, thanks to Professor Willow and her research on Mega-Stones, she discovered that Seloh had special Gem-like rocks that could be used to make Mega-Stones! With her research, she has been able to create a way to make Mega-Stones in very large quantities!! This has gained the the attention of Trainers so that they can push their training to the next level by gaining access to Mega-Stones. It has brought Pokemon as well, for many Pokemon wish to have their own inner power unlocked so that they too can Mega-Evolve!! There is a rich and diverse landscape for all Pokemon to exist, and even a higher number of Shiney Pokemon have migrated to Seloh as well!!

The entire region consist of Three Large Cities that are placed in somewhat of a Triangle Formation. However, what brought all these people All the Cities of Seloh can be compared cities like Lumios City in Kalos, large and full of things, places, and people!

First, there is Anson which has the first 4 Gyms: Bug, Ice, Fairy, and Fighting. Anson is also the home to Professor Willow's Research Lab and where most people apply for their Mega-Stones. Professor Willow wants all Trainers to have access to Mega-Stones, but they need to be dedicated Pokemon who truly care about their Pokemon, and understand the dedication it takes to have a strong bond with their Pokemon so that Mega-Stones will work! Anson is also the Fashion Hub of Seloh, and all the latest clothing trends come to Anson first!!

Next, Bardney is the city of Music and Art! This is home to the last 4 Gyms: Psychic, Steel, Fire, and Rock. There is also a large Pokemon Contest Hall where all the non-battle related events are held. This includes Pokemon Contests, Pokemon Olympics, Pokemon Orchestra and more!! This is the city that caters greatly to people who love Pokemon, but know that there is more than just battling!

The Last city, Chalgrove, is home to the Pokemon League. However, unlike most Pokemon Leagues, The Elite Four are their own "Gyms" if you will. They have their own special badges that they award, and all 12 badges must be acquired before going to meet the Champion. The Pokemon League and their Members are located on top a large hill that looks down at the city in a very elegant Stadium. The city itself is also home to some of the best Pokemon breeders, Pokeball Creators, and the Pokemon Trade Center where people can go and Trade Pokemon with ease!

Map of Seloh
dWSDeRv.png

Team Power
Team Power are a bunch of no good wrongdoers within the Region of Seloh. They have the great ambition to instead of steal people's Pokemon, they just want to steal their Mega-Stones so that they can have the most powerful Pokemon!! They also have some secrets about Pokemon themselves, and they often will capture Pokemon to further answer their own questions and ambitions for their own doing. You can expect them to be all about the land of Seloh trying to snag your Pokemon, so be ready to battle them at a moment's notice!!!

Jobs
There are many Jobs that People can sign up for! Below is a list of the most common ones!
Pokemon Trainer
Gym Leader
Elite Four Member
Champion
Pokemon Breeder
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Researcher
Pokemon Day Care Manager
Pokemon Center Nurse
Pokemon Contest Judge
Pokemon Historian
Pokemon Archaeologist

((More Info about Each Job to Come))

Characters:
Gym Leaders~!!

• @LimeyPanda
    C6bqeNW.png
    Type-Normal Showdown Name: Limeypanda

• Gym Leader 2: @IntrusivePenDesperateSword
    dn3jxT7.png
    Type-Ice Showdown Name: MrPika777

• Gym Leader 3: @Aergia
    qgcsaYP.png
    Type- Fairy Showdown Name: Candy10243

• Gym Leader 4: @GlassTrinity
    vWXGyTC.png

bzP5w07.png
    Type-Fighting Showdown Name: GlassTrinity

• Gym Leader 5: @Ruby.
    lolita-png.106632

xsJZIW6.png
    Type-Psychic Showdown Name: BleedingRuby★

• x3FNAZ9.png

• Gym Leader 7: @Gwazi Magnum
    Gq2HSs4.png
    Type-Fire Showdown name: Gwazi Magnum

• Gym Leader 8: @DapperDogman
    o3dp052.png
    Type-Rock (Open Everyday after 4PMGMT) Showdown Name: DapperDogman

--

• Elite Four Member 1: @Sen
    3CRUIBv.png
    Type-Water Showdown Name: senapii

• 9Utl9C2.png
    Elite Four Member 2: @Opal Type-Dark Showdown Name: Lamias

• Elite Four Member 3: @Mahariel
    o1STlMc.png

lc126YI.png
    Type-Poison Showdown Name: Kylulu

• @Maxim
    Y26yj5T.png
    Elite Four Member 4: @Maxim Type-Dragon Showdown Name: Maxim

• Champion: @F0X
    Hello my Lovelies~ Its so wonderful for you to peer upon me. I am the Shapeshifting Seductress, F0X! Please, won't you come face me, the champion of the Iwaku Pokemon League? I am quite impressed that you've fought so hard. You have taken on each and every one of my lovely Gym Leaders? Quite impressive... Or do you look to me in desire, longing to stand before me?

Beware, before I'm through with you I'll have you submitting at my feet, begging for mercy. Who knows... If I'm in a good mood, I might just give it to you... But, I can't make any promises~ See you all at the end, my dear, sweet, lovely trainers.
    WCemgWI.png
    Showdown Name: F0X7713

--

The members above have first chance to be Gym Leaders/Elite Four members if they choose. If they decline to participate in the thread, the job will open up for other players to sign up for it!

Character Sheet

Name:
Orientation:
Background:
Personality:
Profession:
Appearance (Written):
Appearance (Image):
Pokemon Team (Main):
[spoili]
WnIz5ED.png
[/spoili]

Pokémon Image
Pokemon Team Number
Name:
Nickname:
Personality/Story:
Role on your team (None is an acceptable answer):

Rules/Structure About the Event

Rules About Your Pokemon
In this Roleplay, you're in a setting where the best of the best trainers come to prove their worth, catch the very best of the best Pokemon, and do all they can to be The Very Best. Though, being the very best within some realistic limitations. Below are the rules for the Roleplay I expect everyone to follow.

1. Absolutely no Godmodding of anything in the Roleplays, especially battles. Pokemon battles are something that everyone is going to want to win, and sometimes its hard to decide on a winner. That is why I highly ENCOURAGE that battles between players take place between them on Pokemon Showdown and use that to create a battle scene that you can then write out in the thread! Otherwise without this approach, every battle loss or victory should be discussed with whomever you're batting with OOC no matter what!
  2. Players are encouraged NOT to have duplicate Pokemon on their team. Again, in this region, if you tried to battle anyone with 6 Charizards, you'd be defeated everywhere you go. Your Pokemon teams should have personality and flavor while still being able to battle with others unless you have another drive. If your character doesn't want to focus on battling and would rather focus on Pokemon Contests, then that is fine!! But, this is going to be driven mostly around battling, so do keep that in mind when Team Power shows up to battle you.
  3. Players may not use ANY Legendary Pokemon. Legendary Pokemon cannot be found in Seloh due to them wanting to avoid it at all cost seeing how most Legendary Pokemon never wish to be caught. If you were to bring your Legendary Pokemon in from another land, it would try to flee as soon as it was released from its Pokeball, feeling unsafe due to the nature of Seloh in general.
    1. If you're not sure what Legendary Pokemon are, please look at this list. The only one not on this list is Phione.
  4. Gym Leaders cannot change their Gym Team at any time, however they can use alternative Pokemon for their personal team and switch them out as they see fit.
  5. On any team, Players may not have the ability Moody.
  6. Players cannot use any moveset on any Pokémon capable of intentionally causing an endless battle.
  7. Players can only have the move Baton Pass on one Pokemon's move set. You may use more than one Pokemon that has Access to the move Baton Pass, but may not use more than 1 Pokemon with it in a battle on their move-list.
  8. There will not be a restricted list or Banned list outside of Legendary Pokemon. That being said, if I feel your team is very "cheesy" and lacks any sort of personality or flavor, I will ask you to redo your team to make something. So, please, don't use a team that looks like: Aegislash, Blaziken, Greninja, Mega-Kangaskhan, Ferrothorn, Skarmory.
  9. Players will need to have a Trainer Card in all of their posts to represent what Pokemon they have with them for the events they wish to be apart of. This way Players can see what you have and won't have a chance to "switch out" their pokemon in the middle of the street. It also gives some representation of your character and their team! Having it at the bottom of every post would be most wonderful.
    1. You can make Trainer Cards here with all your Pokemon, and change it whenever you want!! Here is an example of my characters's! [spoili]
      trainercard-result
      [/spoili]
More Rules May Be Added To This List

Well...I'm sorry to say but I think I'm gonna have to officially can my participation in this roleplay. I...can't put my finger on why exactly, loss of interest perhaps? Either way I keep tottering between leaving or staying in the roleplay but I think I'll have to call it quits here, at least for now. Might change my mind later though, who knows.

In case you're wondering, I'm still going to be around for the tournament, and I'm more than willing to face people in Showdown if they want. I just won't be around for this rp.

Sorry for not getting a post up sooner! Last week was pretty busy for me! Working on one now! Its gonna be long and quite intensive, so stay tuned!

I am gonna try and post when I get some free time tomorrow. @GlassTrinity kinda threw me for a loop with that post. That and I have been somewhat down in the dumps. D:

But I will have some time before working tomorrow, so I'll do everything in my power to post then!!

I regret nothing.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Turtle of Doom
Hey everyone, I think that it is clear that the rp is dying.. It doesn't have long until it is graveyarded, and I suppose its time to let it go. I love this rp, a lot, but I don't want to push people to rp in it if they aren't interested... So, unless I have objections, I will be closing the doors on this rp.

Quite unfortunate indeed. I was prepared to keep going but it looks like others don't share that with me. We had a good run though Fox.

I would have posted by now, but I was waiting for everyone else so the others wouldn't have to scroll through a bunch of stuffs o.o

It was on my list... I'm a slacker though

Well, I guess I wasn't as involved as I wanted to be. ( mostly due to lack of interactions)But it was fun while it lasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.