The adventures of Iamora and Rune

An unnerving laughter bubbled up her throat. "You malodorous, malcontented, meager creature. Do you think the world revolves around you? A nonsensical notion of a puerile man. Or, perhaps you are just so conceited that you do not see the countenance of any but your own. I could very well see why you'd be so aloof then, being met with none other but yourself. Emotions, they are like masks. One could wear many, and ensconce their true guise beneath them. Perhaps you are just a pitiful man, just another inane denizen upon the earth. Should I even bother with you, grant you to feast your eyes upon my flawless stature? I think not. But first, I shall give you a parting token."

The coils snaked about upon the wind, lashing at whatever happened by at that moment, save for Renske. The flying fowl was affected, becoming kamikazes as for to effectuate harm upon Rune before destroying themselves. She was seeding the hate from within herself, planting it into the creatures that stirred amongst the ruined foliage that decorated the town in a rather macabre fashion. She was in practice of reversing her empathic abilities, laying waste to the emotions as per normal to one's person, and enforcing her own upon them. She heard the wild dogs across the clearing becoming riled for unknown reason, snapping and snarling at the other members of thier pack. Blood seeped down her bodice, a perfect rose not without its thorns. A gelatinous substance seemed to writhe across her face like tiny snakes seeking their birthing host, settling upon her lips to dye them black. It was as if they were lashed of her forebearer's forked tongue, scourged of saliva infected with the taint of pure evil.

An eyebrow rose only to have him let a sneering smirk spread along his lips to her rather sad attempts to insult his being. "If that's the best you got, then at least have the decency to give me a pillow so I can nap through it." allowing the rotation of a hand roll before him, Rune stopped momentarily to give her a bit of a look over. "If you're a feast for my eyes then you have done a terrible job. You would be better suited for swine girl." A foot stepped forward to make a ridiculing bow; "I am conceited through and through; I am a man who gives little shit to the worthless cretins that litter this earth and you are not going to get much of a rise from me with hollow words and pathetic looks." His chin tipped forward holding strong as shoulders squared stiff, his body unmoving; acting like stone untouchable by that of the strongest wind.
With the lands and citizens around being carved up to her feast, Rune remained still within his spot; no fear nor worry present in his brow rather nothing was present for her to feast on for emotions this time. Schooled and poised with the intention of striking him from his place; allowing whatever to attempt to strip his flesh from his bones.

Her gaze did not widen but it did reflect surprise as the change of this woman seemed to be occurring before their eyes; as if she was a flower radiate and beautiful in the basking sun only to turn black and decayed from poor nutrition.

She did not step in to settle this calamity down; though she had lifted a hand to chew on her fingers nervously. This woman that seemed to have such a hate out for the half demon left a foul taste in her mouth.
"What sort of creature be this woman of blacken hate and massacre?" she mused softly to herself before outstretching a hand; "Rune it is not all that it seems, perhaps it would be wise to stop pestering the woman and lay your hatred aside."

"Do I look like a fucking choir cause your preaching is going on deaf ears!" He snarled, baring the fangs like an trapped animal, waiting to pounce.

The muscles beneath were but a playing field to her flesh, disassembling the remaining calm of her face. It became twisted, mimicking the visage of the mother unfamiliar to her. The very cirrus that veiled the heavens from the eyes of mortals seemed to descend upon her, as if she would become crushed by the weight of the atmosphere that contained the vile personage of Hell itself. Ravenwitch snatched her delicate form, drawing her close in a sickening display. Her tongue penetrated the seal placed upon her lips by the Goddess Atone herself, permitted the chance to delve deep within Ashlotte's gaping maw as if she were trying to noose the neck of the woman's soul.

She did not harm her, any more than the lacerations caused by struggle and surprise. Her talons purposefully extended upon an outstretched arm, hovering before Rune's eyes. If she wished, she could very well draw them out of his skull. She remained connected with her own offspring, the scent of sulphor and the decay of man since the damnation of the first to walk the earth escaping each time a hasty exhalation was expelled upon the duration of their kiss.

With it seeming that Rune was not to be struck down with the appearance of the witch of all hell; Renske ushered to him to habour close at his side; eyes drawn to that of the horrid vision that began to transpire.
Rune on the other hand let his gaze follow indolently that of the outstretched arm and the sharp talons that seemed almost ready to attempt to pluck out his eyes; yet he still was unmoved by it all. If anything he was bored, as he rubbed a hand to the back of his neck paying more attention to a knot there than what was happening before their eyes.

It was the smell of sulphor that had him snort causing him to crinkle his nose.
"Always a show with women," he muttered to himself, though he finally let a stray gaze fall to that of Renske at his side, her own attention never straying from the bewildering sight of the woman Ashlotte. "Is there any purpose to all this, or am I to be expecting hell to rise up from the crust beneath my feet?"

Renske shook her head;
"I know naught what is all transpiring here before our humbling gaze;" she touched a finger tip to her bottom lip; "I am not privy to such information."

He twirled a finger, teasing his fake amusement from this all.
"And here I thought it might get exciting."

Ravenwitch could erase all history of what had transpired, and what will. With a mere twist of fingers, she could make the firmament obsolete, she could make it so that the universe was never painted into creation. She beheld this -demon,- his consort, and she thought back to her own partnership with a witch that needed not a grain of Greed of which Iamora could possibly flake from the dead cells of her flesh, for the woman was covetous and avariced of her own authority. The woman became Greed in body and mind under her tutelage, in concordance with all of Ravenwitch's whims, heeding them without hesitation.

The very blasphemous communion she partook, feasting upon the flesh of her nefarious master, the sinful union that bound them to one another. The rite surpassed the laws of Lord and man, connecting them beyond the grasp of death. Destiny would be a part of her hellish structure, more intimately known to Ravenwitch. Her sacrileges and maledictions were not allowed to emit from rasping throat, for they would destroy all. Iamora was to be her voice.

Yawning openly, Rune rubbed at an eye to rid of the itch before he rolled his shoulders allowing his attention to remain on that of Renske, "Are we finished here?"

Blinking some to him before looking to that of what was being created in a way; Renske wasn't sure whether or not they would be smart to leave. She could feel the immense power that this creature emanated and yet she was being to bore of it herself. Tumbling the thought through her head, dwelling over it carefully, Rune wretched his arm away from her, turning on his soles to have his back facing the whole scene.

Nearly losing her balance, Renske straightened out her dress- tossing her looks between that of Rune and back to Ravenwitch and Ashlotte.
"Rune love," she beckoned out to him though he did not turn back to look at her, she seen his ears move telling her that he had at least given her the bit of patience to hear her.

Tucking her hands into one another before her waist, Renske bowed forward before she hauled up a grasp of her skirt to chase after Rune.
"What a waste of energy that was." Rune muttered though he was no where out of ear shot or eye sight.

"Your ineptitude is staggering. In a blink of an eye, all could be naught. Do not tempt Hell, for you shall be devoured by it." Iamora's voice swirled about him, the air becoming sharp with crystallized water. With that, Iamora's presence lingered, Ravenwitch bidded a wide rift upon the ground nearby, and a myriad of abominations were loosened. She had a tight reign upon them, but they were allowed to roam the premises, to greet Rune with gnashing teeth. Ashlotte genuflected before her mother, her true origin realized upon the kiss. Kiruku was a figure distant from the horror that befell her companion, the twisted joy that she received in knowing her identity. Ashlotte turned to Renske, rising in an non threatening manner. "Perhaps we could become consorts."A wide, demented smile across her face.

Rune grinned, "Just one of those ever so lovable qualities that seems to attracts so many to me in flocks," he recalled the voice as he stopped to look back to the being. Stabbing a finger to his own chest, his grin faded into nothing but a bleak frown; "Oh I tempt hell! I'll even get a stick to poke it if you want," his hand cast outwards; "Throw what you can cause you aren't going to get the reaction you want from me princess. Can't scare what isn't afraid."

"You are beckoning more than just hell with that sort of invitation," she crossed her arms over her chest watching the man turn right about though her gaze seemed to linger on the horrifying creatures seeping up from the ground.

Rolling his head to the side as he exhaled heavily to the damnable creatures stopping the route to leave, Rune opened his hand,
"Got something still to say kiddo?"

Blinking slowly with the seeming renewed woman looking at her, Renske pressed her fingers together allowing the surprise taking over her face.
"Consorts?" Renske repeated while she moved her finger between herself and that of Ashlotte, "We or do you want-" she moved her index finger to point at Rune; "The demon?"

"Not on the market." Rune sliced his hand through the air; "Don't be using me as a bartering tool Renske!"

"Oh shush up. You might be in the meat market if you keep flapping your lips."

The three choose their sides, Hell's own bodily armaments imposing upon Renske's direction, Iamora manifesting in a stygian, threadlike growth that sprouted from the soil, formed juxtaposed to Renske. Ashlotte, having an inclination toward Rune, took a stand beside him. His horrid disposition was quite a turn off, but she figured she could reflect his emotions unto himself. "I'm sure you'd be quite a complimentary consort to my goals, but I must insist upon Rune. My mother and sister shall suffice, though."

Ashlotte's words would fall sweetly upon the woman's ears, as if she'd conjured the butterflies brought with the promises of the nectars of blooming flora to whisper in her ear. "My companion's heart beats with affection for you, though." Ashlotte felt the quickening of pulse, the smile brought to her face as with every time she spied her inconspicuously. "It is frowned upon in this land, they would burn any who dares taste forbidden love."Turning away from Renske, a smirk tugged at the right corner of her mouth."So, why are you so aloof? You'd have to regale someone. There's no need to feel so alone."

Again she blinked to the growth that came up from the soil only to have her attention curved to that of Ashlotte moving towards Rune, causing the male's ears to pin back and him grit his teeth towards the advancement.

"Insist all you like my dear, just watch out for his tongue and his foul nature." Renske grinned lightly to him as he was glaring at her murderously. "Oh it will be alright Rune, we all have a purpose on this earth you know."

"And yours is about to be torn out of you!" He snapped all the white the ghost eyes of his sights returned to that of Ashlotte.

"Companion?" Renske tilted her head, she had not taken note of any more companions to that of Ashlotte other than the mothering woman who had awaked her full potential, though listening deeper to her words, Renske hummed all knowingly; hands lifted to stroke back the deep raven hair; "Oh your an empath, with how you worded your sentence it makes sense now." she tipped her head, "Since when is the land allowed to dipict the life that mortals and dead should live?" she mused rather curious to know what Ashlotte's companion was or whom.

Crossing his arms over his chest, Rune raised a brow as he frowned again to her. "
Don't believe I have to do anything I don't feel like," he gave her a slower look over of studying nature; "Alone?" brows knitted; "Actually I like being alone kid; I don't need to be burdened with others folly and shit."

"Oh he is just being shy;" Renske teased gently causing Rune to curse at her; "Gotta tame him first to get his story, even as a half demon he is no where tame enough to pet."

"I will rip out your spine and use it as a back scratcher Renske!"

"Kiruku, the Dirgesinger. Her voice is a death knell." Ashlotte replied, choosing to keep her friend's occupational trade shrouded and as mysterious as possible. "She tells me to leave if she's going to usher a newly departed into the next plane." She thought it would be a suitable excuse. Iamora felt the hellish peck of her mother, her left cheek stained with the sloughing rot of the witch's lips. She chose to move amongst an age where golden calves were idolized and moved about in misguided, joyous worship. The honey brown maned female touched Rune's right shoulder softly.

"I shall not abandon you. You can lance me of your flesh, you can weave spell against me, if you possess the power to do so." She added the latter half in a light, mocking tone. "But you shall find that I am difficult to remove." Iamora stared at her sibling, rather impressed with how swiftly she was coming into her own. The woman had just discovered that she was another child of Hell and Destiny, that her sister was Sin personified. She was a creature forged in evil, through and through. She nodded to Renske. "I am in gratitude for your information." Just then, with the influence of her sister, she had thought of a deliciously wicked plan to tame Rune.

Curiosity sparked in the reaches of her mind; "A death knell?" she repeated nearly tasting the words while her lips quirked in the corners to a faint smile that was sweet and innocent as much as it could be to a creature who reaped the sanity of life with little qualms. Golden discs flicked to the brown crown of the lovely woman; "Did you not handle death well dear? It is as simple as life, without life death cannot exist and it is something that many relish in." she mused mostly to herself if that was possible. "I must admit, I am curious to this Kiruku."

Bestial gnarl stemmed up from his throat to her touching him so easily as he removed himself a pace back from her, ears moving lightly to indicate that he had been in fact listening to her. With the end of her words, he huffed smugly;
"Don't assume I wouldn't or can't find a way to rid myself of your pertinence; Ashlotte. You have no worth for me to even begin not to think of ways to either rue your existence till either you attempt to rip me asunder or just grow weary of my everlasting lack of ambition for you." Speaking her name, Rune never once removed his attention away from him. To him it felt as if Renske had been the one holding his leash for the time being until she found someone else to hand off the lead and it appeared that the pair of the women were scheming to do such a thing.

Moving towards the pairing, Renske reached up to pull on the lobe, pulling him down only to pat a palm to the side of his face - proving to anger him effectively-
"Oh any information I can offer dear, I am happy to oblige. He is nothing but a lovable purge of gory destruction anyways, aren't you Rune?" her voice turned into a tone of baby talk, irking the man into a foul place though his patience not to strike out seemed rather steely. Instead of lashing out at Renske, he simply retrieved himself back from her grasp and rubbed his ear from her pinch. But that didn't mean he didn't feel a sort of cold sweat run down his back with how suddenly Ashlotte became so quiet.

"This is the type of silence that worries me." He openly admitted his gaze returning to the woman of rebirth.
"I am not tamable."

"Oh he is just being so stubborn, you are no better than a dog Rune." She smirked knowing full well the demonic form he took every so often was that of a canine breed. "Bet you just want a belly rub and you'd be devoted to Lady Ashlotte with stars in your eyes."

"Seriously put me out of my misery with your constant prattle. Fuck I'll do it myself if need be!"

She chuckled putting her hands to her hips,
"Oh Lady Ashlotte do make sure to let him pillage many lives; seeing as it appears you and your lovely heralds of destruction are attempting to recreate this holy ground into the true vision of hell."

Rubbing a temple, Rune had closed his eyes.
"What am I, a fucking tool!?"

"She says that it's a privacy between the dying and her."Ashlotte shrugged. I don't think it's really a sort of spectacle to for one to witness, anyway. "What concerns me more is what happens to the souls, they travel the path of light or..."Her open palm intending to direct her attention to the rift, the monstrosities bleeding out as if it were a sliced artery."Perhaps she perceived my heritage long before I had discovered it, I suppose that would be a good reason to keep me at bay."A dark chuckle came from her, tendrils of hair rustling ominously, in the presence of the stale air about them. "It would be quite entertaining to watch how this all unfolds." She smiled softly at Rune. "I have plans for you." "Ah, Sister. Do you know that another co-inhabiting in this world suffers a stigma for their acts most unforgivable? The poor thing." She feigned sadness, her gaze soon to betray this as her eyes were alit with a demonic glee. "Oh, I suppose she is shielded by the Goddess then. No harm may come to her." Iamora produced a laughter that would be befit a disturbed child. "Ashlotte. So naive to the ways of evil. She may be unconquerable in -body,- but we can scar her mind and heart. We can make her unappealing to the Gods, make the Gods unappealing to her."

"Suppose that may be true," she followed the palm directing her attention to the cruel creatures that only made a darker smirk spread along her red lips; "But one cannot hope at the edge of death to sway the souls towards the light. As it were, they have made their beds and they must lie in them; no being of any caliber may sway them after they have parted." Renske shrugged, lifting her hand up to look over her nails, "Your heritage seems like it about to become very beneficial clearing the way for the seeding of corruption." She hummed a laugh; "Sounds enticing."

Watching the tendrils, Rune rolled his eyes to her.
"Plans for me, as I said it appears I am a pawn in this game with or without my consent." his attention moved to that of the pair communicating amongst themselves only to allow the flicker of curiosity to touch his features. "What in the nine hells are you speaking about?"

Ashlotte's lips puckered as she lingered nearer to Rune, seeking them to touch his cheek ever so lightly. Thoughts of Kiruku would thwart her kiss, causing her to peel back from the demon. "It seems I am still connected in friendship with that..-Elf.- But must our partnership come to a close? What does this mean for us?" An attack of conscience seeming to lock her in debate, she turned away from the others. "I don't suppose she'd consort with me now. We are just too..different, too astray from one another in our beliefs." "What is your tale, Renske? Surely it wouldn't be a burden to shed light upon your ventures before all of us. I would like to hear, to understand you. " Iamora's head turned in the direction of the next town, someplace thus far unaffected by her obsence presence. "We could feast upon the finest foods they have to offer, and if that doesn't suffice you, I will take it our pound for pound of their flesh." She wrapped an arm about Ashlotte's shoulders, as if she were some sort of shawl stitched with horrible malediction in every fiber. "Let us speak more of this -plan.-" Her voice rose just enough in decibel so that her words could fall upon Rune's ears with clarity. "My mother and Destiny were united in a most blasphemous rite."

He knew that look, and it made his skin crawl while his gaze became wide staring at Ashlotte, ready to jump the hell out of the way from her if need be. Though with her pulling back, an actual sigh of relief ripped from him as he smiled mostly to himself.

It was Renske that smirked and shook her head disapprovingly to that of Rune within the same breath. Rune narrowed an eye to Ashlotte as she used the term elf.
"What's wrong with elves?" it was rare for him to actually take offense to such a way, but he had time to time.

"Rune," she gave a warning into her tone forcing the man to roll his eyes and turn his back towards them though he did not move from his spot. "Well I suppose only time will tell if Lady Kiruku will see it fitting to be within a connection or not." Renske brushed her fingers over her shoulder, picking some budding thread from the lace there before her lips smirked somewhat. "I have many tales Lady Ashlotte;" she shrugged it off as it was nothing before she curled over her hand with a rolling sort of motion. "Perhaps I may give you some little information to whom I am if it piques your interesting that highly."

Rune pinched the bridge of his nose;
"I am with a gaggle of hens, the clunking will never stop now." He hummed lightly out of interesting knowing that he was being tempted with words; "Why does this feel like a story time, quick someone slay me!"

"Your mother and destiny?" Renske repeated as she waved Rune aside with his words; "Now that does sound like a tale to be spun. Perhaps we can be witness to some of the story if you would oblige, and with how Lady Iamora has taken a look towards the next village, it may be wise to bring about the ring of destruction there as well."

Ashlotte had not a clue to the forthcoming events of the world, but Iamora and her mother had stood in the midst of the calamities, witnessed first hand the torments of man upon every age of their exitence. They had plagued man with hunger, disease, pestilence, and the horrors of a godless world that man mostly sown for themselves. Immorality was but an undying consequence of unrepenting souls, those that had abandoned all faith in a benevolent God and unerring loyalty of His law. This brought atrocities of war and strife, coining events that would ever ring in history such as "The Depression."

Man's inhumanity to man, with almost little guidance of the infernal to produce an insidious shift of thought. She had not seen what man was truly capable of, using their cleverness in such a manner to forge the weaponry that an earlier world would never have the ability to conceive. If knowledge of such disasters were ever revealed to her, she would simply dismiss such notions as imperceivable, and clings to the ways of the time she was born into. War seemed a savage entity upon the land she knew, swords brandished against fellow man that were vilified in some fashion, unfruitful battles painted the landscape in a grisly scene of carnage, becoming a paradise amongst scavengers of any species. "I am not xenophobic of Elves, I just don't think we are able to remain in coalition. She cannot be persuaded either way, she is but gray matter upon the scheme of it all."

Not too inclined to trust her words, Rune made little comment back to her stating she was not prejudiced of elves not really appearing to have a favour of either way. "To be a creature caught in the gray area's of life and death, never escaping it all and yet being force to sauntered through the creation and destruction of gods alike; I could only imagine she must have grown cold and restless in a sense to it all. Though it makes one question to why she would have been allowed to consort with yourself especially if she knew the heritage you were to be given." Renske mused, lips dripping with the words spoken, idly amused by it all with no real reverence behind its true meaning. "Though," she touched her fingers over her cheek, "If one could say persuade her over to the awakening abyss that is hell, wouldn't that do well for the desecration of it all? But I go on;" she chided with a titter.

White irises glinted through the light of the night seeming to have become impassive to the entire scene that was beginning to unravel; sucking into an eternal bore.
"Make a choice then, either quit your bitching about what was or go and bring her in." Rune muttered; hands raking through the temple of his dark hair; "Otherwise can we get to the point of what the fuck is all going on here, unless your point is to slowly kill me with this constant idle blithering of lips and chatter!" he snapped growing increasingly restless.

"Such a rambunctious pup you are Rune, never can sit still too long." her tone even to him before she wrapped her fingers over each other forearm, crossing them under her breasts allowing a leveling look to the taller man; "It is up to that of Lady Ashlotte what you do now, your reigns have been given to her."

Lip curling upwards;
"Not. A. Pet!"

Kiruku found her way the troupe, a light smile playing upon her lips as she beheld Renske in close vicinity. The woman was stunning, this shapely figure tempting her gaze, a rosy flush settled upon her cheeks. In her company she would speak as if her tongue was kissed by ambrosial wines. "I do not have contempt for you, my friend. We will be enemies if that is what's in your heart, but know that it will be born one sided, and it will die that way.' She would lift the woman's hand gingerly to her lips. "I am Kiruku." However, she wouldn't dignify Rune with word nor glance. He was just a stain upon her vision, some pigmented growth upon her eye. It seemed benign, so she wouldn't persist in making it into something more.

Ashlotte's arm encircled Rune's, her palm moving airily down the length of his forearm, fingers sought to intertwine with his. She would abruptly pull away from him, her fingernails most likely grazing flesh as she withdrew her hand as if she'd been scalded. Kiruku shifted an eye in her direction, curious to the change of mood. She inspected her face for any obvious sign of distress or anger, but no emotion was discernable. The Elf's ears were attuned to Renske, the woman's words flowing like a harmony. It felt like she was enraptured by the tune of a songbird, her jewel green eyes closing as she let the words take her to a paradisial place of her own design.

That familiar feeling that the one woman extruded made the hair on the back of his neck still stand on end, but not nearly as much as that of Ashlotte seeming to be so damn smitten with him. Blowing out his lips knowing for the moment that it was going to be fool hardly to escape any of them, Rune allowed his vacant look to glance over that of Kiruku; not remotely stupid enough to know that she was shunning him. Finally something he could get along with, shun him all he wanted! Why wasn't there more of her around, then he would get peace from it all.

"Charmed I'm sure Lady Kiruku;" Renske's replied gingerly to the fellow feminine charm that had finally presented itself into the grouping. Withdrawing her hand back from that of Kiruku; she stepped around sizing up the death knell with golden prying gaze, moving in a circle around making little notes to herself privately. "Such an curious intriguing being you are, and I have not heard enough to say my curiosity has been quelled." She grinned, her chin tipped forward allowing the bangs fall forward in a proper bow showing her respect with much reverence.

"Starting to feel outnumbered here!" Rune darting glance fell down to that of Ashlotte capturing his arm, forcing the man to slump his shoulders forward apparently giving up for the time being though he was hardly expecting to be scratched. He did not jump nor really give it much of a thought rather than peering down to the woman's brown crown. "Don't tell me I am already starting to get under your skin cause well," he smirked most so; "That would be a new record that just would have to flaunt."

A slender finger lifted to point at him;
"If you were half an man of intelligence Rune, you would realize that would be a terrible thing to flaunt. But then again, you are proving time and time again that you rather been seen as a beast rather than that of a being with a brain."

"Blah blah blah;" his hand moved with her talking causing her to shake her head and sigh heavily. "If you are going to be flapping your lips, at least offer a lip service."

Choosing to ignore the cretin for a moment;
"Lady Ashlotte are you alright?" she at least had the decency to ask.

"Just time for flea bath, thats all." Rune grinned smugly; "I think Kiruku is going to orgasm right here and now with how she's looking." he pointed out.

"Foul cur." Renske bandished, nimble fingers lifting to brush the long threads of hair back over her shoulder.

"And damn proud of it."