The adventures of Iamora and Rune

The wicked speck upon the Deathsinger's shoulder seemed to metastasize then, Iamora's face was formed of a generous borrowing of flesh. Her head would share the left limb, to control it whatever opportunities she saw fit to do so. "Atone is the Unforgiving God. Did you forget that? You must gain more knowledge of her or you'd look quite foolish spouting falsities." Iamora's voice flowed from Kiruku's lips.

"Yes. It is a shit demon. Have you not heard of its existence before?" Ashlotte's response was one of surprise, as she assumed everyone had heard of it at one point or another.Ashlotte had baited her breath for a while now, but as she spoke, the air was pushed out of her lungs. She struggled not to breathe, but as she was a human creature, the act of breathing was necessary to sustain life. She could not fight the involuntary inhalations of air.

"I am so sorry."Claimed Kiruku, her heart becoming encumbered with sadness. "I really didn't mean to attempt hurting you." Ashlotte fell to her knees, gasping for purified oxygen. The stench itself seemed to consume her, and she lay in a fetal position, clawing at the stone bed her body was situated upon.

Scowling as the burning need of air threatened to rage through her lungs, Renske glared to that of the newest manfestation, "Iamora, well figures that the worthless seed of Ravenwitch would be divining all this." she gagged with the smell, "And you are nothing more than a glorified hound that your sinful creation of a mother gave forth, you have no worth in this world or in hell. Spread your sins but your day will come to reckoning when the gods strike you down!"

Looking to that of Kiruku, lashes prickled with tears,
"Cast your words aside, sin blossoms in your heart and you have allowed Iamora that chanced. Whether or not you wanted to hurt me means nothing now! You no better than the men who raped and tore at my flesh that had been tainted with sin!" She looked aside to that of her own hand, "From the heavens, the fires of the gods will quench this earth of all its atrocities and I will be pleased when it happens!" Exhaling heavily, letting the remaining breath escape away, Renske smiled darkly to it all. "Thy kingdom."

She never thought she would actually allow herself to expend the baited souls from her own body, eyes rolled back with the gasp of air drove out hard. Flesh turned fletch, as she had no wish to see Iamora succeed in this lifetime.

Expending her own false life was something she would rather see.

~*~*~*~*

"Uh no," he lifted his brow; "I don't go around learning all the kinds of demons there is nor what they are created from." he responded honestly before crashing into the plain of the barrier.
Regaining his senses, Rune shuddered violently against the wafting filth, his gaze searching for Ashlotte before he lumbered his body up,
"Shit demon or not, we can't save them from it!" Rune proclaimed, rustling himself under the light weight of Ashlotte, "Kiruku and Renske will have to find their own way now," he snarled getting her back to rest on the cusp of his demonic form, before loping back the way they had come to escape the fetid air.

"What can we do to defeat the walking pile of crap?" Ashlotte's scream would pierce the boundry which separated her from Kiruku. "Perhaps if someone were to petrify it, it would lose the stench which fuels it and would become lifeless and crumble."Kiruku looked to Renske, hands moving in am impatient sort of gesture in the air. "Your power, your flames could render it unwhole." The Golgothan stepped closer, targeting Renske instead. It rose a maul like fist, as if to crush the Elven woman under its weight.

In an act of benevolence, she did not hesitate to move in front of the apparently infirmed woman, to take upon herself the full power of its attack. She clutched the bone flute tightly, shutting her eyes against the smite of the demon. She was felled then, her body was too weak to take the onslaught of fists. It regurgitated upon her, showering her in the discharge which festered in its own bowels since the use of crosses was the favored choice of executions.

The petite instrument clinked against the jagged stone, she tried to crawl off of Renske. The Deathsinger sputtered brown slime, realizing that the woman she loved was untouched by the fecal flesh of the demon."I...I promised that you would be safe."She continued to cough, finding no relief from the substance which tainted her throat. "I...must ..stand...firm.."She spat out, along with more of the disgusting slime.

Allowing the welcoming bleakness to engulf her body with the release of the souls that carried her body and her own living mind through this world of darkness and light; she would have been more than pleased to never witnessed the terrifying disgust that had befell that of Kiruku.

Her immolation may have been the answer but knowing that Iamora had been planting seeds of sin within the lovely being of Kiruku, Renske deemed it not worth trying. She'd rather see the existence of death than witness the generosity and reserved compassion of the fellow elven woman turn into utter corruption. It had wretched her heart threatening to tear it from her breast; she did not wish to see another crime of sin be committed before her eyes. Expulsion of living souls was her refuge from such gruesome visions.

~*~*~*~*~*~

At least getting them back a fair pace to suck in cleaner air of the foul well, Rune shuddered time and time again slapping a hand to that of the mortar walls. He could have done without the piercing scream of Ashlotte rattling through his skull but in the pits of his own understanding, he did know why she had.

"Seriously the bastard that created that creature was twice fucked in the head!" Rune snapped, "How can we even remotely offer to help if there is a barrier and a thick grease of putrid stench!"

"I know we can't save them from it! This barrier is impenetrable! But, I don't want to just sit idly by and watch them perish!" Kiruku finally stood, mentally pleading that this situation was an escapable one, that the floor of this horrible colosseum wouldn't become stained with the blood of anyone. Was the Golgothan to feast upon them? To become engorged of their very life forces, the blood that drives them to function? She wouln't let that happen to Renske, or any of the others. Despite Iamora's influence, she was control of her body, and the horrible head which sprouted of her body began to shrivel.

"You are not supposed to sacrifice yourself for -her!- She will never love you, Kiruku. She just toys with your emotions, enthralls you with her womanly wiles."Kiruku's left foot would stomp repeatedly, an action not performed of her own free will. "How can you still save her? She spoke cruel words to you! Are you blind to her true intentions? I can just see her in the tavern, sipping upon false courage and becoming flirtatious with a flock of men. And, what of that demon, Rune? Are you that ignorant to their past history?"

The Elf would remove a small blade from a hidden sheathe, running it across the new addition to her shoulder as if to blind Iamora. "I do it because I did not invite you into my vessel. I do it because I love her, even if she doesn't feel the same for me."Laughter would ring in the ear which adorned that side of her head, the being known as Sin would dominate the extremity, gaining ownership of the twin limb as well.

"Ah, but you did invite me. The rejection you felt did. I suppose a bit of the credit should go to Renske, without her actions, you wouldn't have let Vanity stitch its horrible design upon your heart."She paused for a moment, a fiendish smile spread across her face. "You shall die for this -love.- Iamora spat the word out, as if it were something truly sickening upon her palette. "I shall bleed you before your peers. Do you bleed, Kiruku? I doubt the judgement cast upon you would have lifted the need for cruor to course through your veins." The edge of the blade became level with her right wrist. "All shall witness the truth now." An avalanche of moist, sloppy stool tumbled from the crown of her head, covering her face. It acted as a blindfold of sorts, the woman whom was granted the authority of the dying was soon to feel her soul evacuating her own body.

"And your suicide shall not go unnoticed by this trio." The blade shook in the limb readied by Iamora's command, carving a light, zig zagged design upon the upheld wrist.However superficial the wound was, blood was soon to bead upon it. The festering bile seemed to inch toward it, as if to bandage the laceration with clotting ordure. "I have the answer, it wells up from my core, it is overflowing."Ashlotte's empathic tendrils burst forth from her breast, seeking out Renske. If she could link the feelings of love flow through her, and then into the Elf which her most trusted friend held affections for, perhaps she could allow these feelings to seep into the woman long enough so that she could light a fire onto the Golgotha.

"Do you think I want them to die Ashlotte!" Rune snapped, "I didn't come down here for a picnic!" He cursed casting his gaze out towards the passageway that was currently impeding their progression.

"Of all the fucking strengths he could have given me, I still can't do anything now." Rune spoke more so to himself, cursing a being of unknown origin only to twist his attentions back to Ashlotte. He dared to ask what she was planning but watching her, it was proven he was to be of no help at this specific moment.

~*~*~*~*~

'Warmth... familiar... distant... what is this?' her mind's eyes seemed to be calling forth something beyond the veil of the barrier that she couldn't remotely understand. Relinquishing the spirits that gave her life to spare herself from the spiraling fall of Kiruku, she barely understood how her own soul was surviving on for the time being.

Eyes popped open against her own accord, once rosy flesh that had turned ashen pushed and pulled to rise her to her feet, the hollow stare locking firm upon that of Kiruku and the festering gnat that had latched itself to the dear woman. There was no way in her heart she could proclaim that she loved Kiruku in the same manner, she did have an affection for men still though she had never laid claim in a bed or played the flirtatious game as a living soul, she knew that she loved Kiruku for who she was and held her friendship, her loyalty entirely close to the faded parcel of her heart.

"Flame of heavens floor beckon through my veins, burning the very core of my body with the ravening hate for all that proclaim the gospel word to be nothing but hearsay."
lifted her palm upwards allowing the alit flame of purity white to spark to life, her body moved on its accord, her voice not her own as she was nothing more than a hostage in the vessel that had once been hers. "Creation of sin, and purged to the lands of defilement, with my body as the harbour for the vessel of the lords above, this abomination shall be ripped asunder by the flame of thy mouth; cast upon the green veil of eternal misery and festering revoltion!" tumbling the flame though her fingers as if it was a ball and nothing more; she grinned from ear to ear, far wider than should have been allowed by that of the mortal skin. "Purgatory be thy keeper!"
Opening her palms before her, her head lolled back allowing the summoning of the purifying flames to spark from the foul air, reap upon the creature of filth as it began to burn the odours. Seeming to be suspended for the time, Renske's head would loll over to stare at that of Kiruku;
"Seven sins are nothing but chicken feed to those who feel the righteous love and glory of the seven gospels, you will witness the truth Iamora and when that time comes, you will know nothing but the purity of his words ripping your false flesh, daggers will come his mouth and you will know that you have failed before you even had a chance of succeeding!"

"Will you receive me?" Ashlotte croaked from the floor, the concentrated stench continuing to spoil the atmosphere more than the only body of water which was not flowing and contaminated with infectious microbes. Then, the blade would graze her flesh again and again, as if the sharp implement was sawing her wrist. Each heartbeat of Kiruku caused her sanguine juices to spurt from severed veins.

"You do realize that you cannot blind me, right? Ah, I just revel in the self afflictions one would scar upon their flesh." Kiruku let out a sigh, liquidy stool sinking down her bodice as gravity had its way about the situation. "I have become a defamed vessel once again."Her fingers furled into fists. "I am firm and resolute, I champion the will of my Goddess, I am an immovable fortress in my faith! I know what I must do, and I pray to receive the forgiveness of one which hasn't shown mercy upon all the world, but perhaps I shall be different. Perhaps I shall receive her grace."

Kiruku's gaze traveled downward, and she blinked a few times at the woman whose tongue flickered in strange cants. "I will defend you from the faces of evil."Ashlotte blinked a few times, thinking of how to respond. She would utter a simple question, instead of something elaborate where one could lose themselves in its entanglement."Who is this -he- you speak of?"

Moving against her own free will that she was certain had been lost so long ago, Renske could only scowl at the cruelty that was being run over Kiruku though she could muster a smile to hear her oath to the purity of the heavens rather than continue to fall into the abyss that was hell.

"Kiruku..." she mustered through tired lips; praying fervently to that she would be given the grace of any god that dared too, sparing the lives of all who had been tainted by that of Ravenwitch or Iamora and in turn to save them from this foul cur that lurked in darkness and foul.

~*~*~*~*~

His brow lifted a bit while his gaze pierced to that of her;
"The bastard that raped my mother to create me." he had no quarrels to answer that; as a mocking sneer spread over his face; "Even in the afterlife he still mocks the hell out of me." He huffed and spat off to the side; "Well princess got any last minute plans for this shit creature?"

Ashlotte had wasted time and breath trying to prod Renske with the question, as the woman wasn't apparently in such a receiving mood."Silence!" The tiny dagger shifted about in fumbling hands that were not her own. "You shalt not rebuke me. Your spindly words will crunch like twigs beneath my boot!" Then came an outpouring of blasphemies from the voice seized by Iamora.

The violent spewing of obsenities unto the Gods went not without punishment to the puppet, a few teeth became chipped in the process and her throat became hoarse. She continued to urge the Elf to display a lack of reverence until crimson sludge cascaded down her chin, the wound resulting in teeth striking tongue repeatedly. The tongue was still intact, but it was altered by magicks.

The pink, forked thing slithered out from between chapped lips, testing the air. Kiruku dove for the rather ghoulish instrument, and rose it to her lips. A shrill sound was produced, and flames erupted about the Golgothan. The demon was walled in by intense heat.