The Adventures of Azura and Ryth

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the water splashed on her she jumped up in a rather exadurated way. "What the hell. My hair." She semi yelled as she grabbed a towel from her bag dumping all her contents including a picture of her, her mother, and her mothers Pokemon all together. In the picture the man and women were holding a young Azura on the back of a an Arcainine a Syther had its arms crossed but watched the young girl carefully. A haunter spun around their head. While a Mankey was jumping and teasing the young child. The whole family looked happy and loving.

As she dried her hair she noticed the picture on the ground with the towel still on her head she bent down and picked it up giving a happy smile at the image. "Hang on Ryth let me get ready" she mumbled before. Pulling the tower off her hair was now a gentle wave she dug around for a rubber band she pulled her hair up in a high ponytail. She packed her things and rolled up her sleeping bag. She kept the photo in her hand as she walked up to Ryth.

"Look here." She handed out the photo to him. "This is the team is the team that helped raise me." She really wanted a team just like like her mothers. Fighting, fire, but, ghost. She wanted at least those types before she filed the last to spots.

Ryth looked at the photograph with a dark look souring across his face. Arcanine, Scyther, Mankey, and Haunter....Ryth shook his head, quickly giving Azura her picture back. "The Pokémon I knew were Gyarados, Kingdra, Pidgeot, and Rhydon. Needless to say, Pokémon never really cared all that much about me until I met Wivver." Ryth sighed, refusing to break into tears again. "L-Listen, let's not think about that right now. If you're going to challenge Viola, we should find you a flying-type around here before we head into town."

Ryth glanced around the treetops, listening to the cries of Pokémon. His head arced slightly as he closed his eyes, focused on their sounds. After a good long minute he opened his eyes again. "Okay. From what I was able to hear, there's Fletchling all around us, and some Pidgey in the trees over there. I think I heard some Taillow too...."

Ryth thought a moment, then spoke again. "Oh yeah, that's right. If you want to type-match Viola's bugs, you could spring for a Beautifly, Butterfree, or Vivillon too. I'm pretty sure their larval forms are rather common here."

Her face grew angry at his first words. It was pointless to show him he didn't understand. She didn't want a flying type. As he was going on about flying it took everything she had to not throttle him upside the head. But, at the same time she could see he was hurt and she wanted to comfort him. But he was hurting her but telling her no.

But, then he talked about taupe matching she perked up. "I knew you would understand." she jumped up and gave him a hug. When she let go she had an expression on her face that showed she thought of something." Vivillon is a flying bug type right! So I can get my bug type and still listen to you flying type! I would have to train to at least tewelve right?" She smiled at him proudly that she knew about the Pokemon from this region.

(I came to check to see if I miss an alert and realized that was a horrible reply not only was it short but I screwed it up with typos making it hard to even understand D:)

(KYAAAH! I forgot about this <.< If you want to edit it, up to you)

(I'm playing catch up from the busy weekend so it might take a while. If you can't get anything off it just let me know and I'll get to it when I'm done with the replies I owe. I hate falling behind lol.)

Status
Not open for further replies.