The Adventures of Arya and The Doctor! [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supplies in hand, The Doctor began to walk quickly with the little robot at his side, deciding it best to find a safe spot so he could go over the materials for the cure. He wouldn't be getting out anyhow until Arya could find the switch to turn off the invisible field around the town. He continued to listen to Arya speak, however, frowning when her voice sounded shaky and upset. Once her explanation was finished, The Doctor went very quiet.
In a stern voice he said, "That robot should still be following you. When it catches up to you, take the panel off its back. There should be a big green button behind the panel. Press it and then stop running. Surrender yourself to the guards and by the time they catch up to you, the robot will begin to admit a gas that will knock all of them out. Let me know once you've done it, and we'll go from there."
He was a little ticked off, and you could easily hear it in his voice. That old Gallifreyan man lived by a strict moral code. It was part of the code he had promised to keep when he took his name. He didn't like killing, and usually distanced himself from having friends or companions who did that. But right now, they were in danger, and he still cared for Arya to get to safety. He would guide her on her task and once it was complete, they could talk about what she did later. Now wasn't the time to make Arya any more anxious by scolding her.
Arya pulled a confused face, having tons of questions to ask him. For one, she had no idea what sort of gas he was talking about and on top of that, the most important thing she wanted to ask him was if he was mad or not. But instead of questioning, she started objecting. "But they'll kill me! They've got strange sorts of machinery that..." Pausing for a second, the girl tried to think of a way to describe the guns she saw. "... spit out... tiny balls of metal... very fast. And they make an awfully loud noise, my ears are still ringing." Looking back and hearing some voices, Arya realized she didn't have much time left to discuss it.

As soon as the little bot caught up to her, she ran around him and looked at his back. Almost everything the Doctor said sounded strange to her, but she did know she had to pull something off of the robot and then press something green. Quickly, she started to try pulling off different parts of Atlas until she finally found something that seemed to open up quite easily. There were some wires, buttons, tiny switches and other sorts of technological stuff, but only one bright green thing. Arya hastily put her finger on it and pressed. "Alright... I've d-"

She was interrupted by the guards, who had just caught up to her, barking all kinds of orders at her. "I yield! I yield!" She called out, nervously holding her hands out in front of her. After a few seconds of thinking, she reminded herself of the few things she had learned from her brother about gas. Bringing the fabric of her dress up over her nose, and then covering it with her hand, she hoped it would be enough for her to not be affected.

When the Doctor heard Arya reply, she began to panic at first over some of the weapons that the guards used. He listened to everything she said before replying, "Those are guns, Arya. Don't panic and do as I say. So long as you do that, you will be fine. I know you can do it."

The Doctor continue walking along, his eyes hunting for the best possible location to drop his materials off so he could work on the cure. He didn't know many of the places in town except for Siegfried's house, so in the end he decided that would do. The rich boy would probably be too busy readying books in his library again to even care about someone working in another room.

Meanwhile, the guards who had caught up to Arya and had begun to bark orders at her were quieted almost immediately by a white gas that began spraying from a small hole that opened up on the top of the robot. It hit all of the men, easily knocking them out, but barely affected Arya thanks to her bringing the fabric of her dress up over her nose and mouth to help her avoid breathing in some of the gas. The gas may have affected her a little by making her a little drowsy, but thankfully it didn't knock her out. She was safe for a moment.

As The Doctor arrived to Siegfried's manor again, he spoke to Arya through the robot again, checking up on her. He questioned her to see if she was all right, but rambled on so fast that she wouldn't have even had a chance to get a word in even if she wanted to. "Did you do as I asked? You did? Oh, brilliant, just bloody brilliant. Now onto the next phase of our plan. Take one of the ID badges that the guards have. It should look like a little piece of square plastic with a picture of the person wearing it. Take it into the building with you and simply walk around as if nothing is wrong. If anyone questions you, just tell them you're the daughter of the man whose ID card you have and he sent you inside to find and return it to him. That should be good enough, aye?"

Arya was amazed when she saw all of the men chasing her suddenly fall down as if they were dead. She was glad to have taken precautions now, especially considering she didn't have a clue how powerful a gas could really be. As it all cleared up, she uncovered her face and did her best to listen to the Doctor speaking. She was just about to approach an unconscious guard to search him, when she noticed his left hand twitch a little. It worried her to think they weren't actually dead. Unconscious meant that they could still get up and come after her after some time, dead was final. And the Doctor didn't need to find out if she didn't tell him about it.

Unfortunately, she had left her sword back in the building, so she didn't see many other ways to kill them... Except for the weapons they were carrying. Arya figured she'd have to get familiar with one of those 'guns' at some point, so she picked one up and examined it for a while. The girl pointed it at the first guard and started trying all kinds of things to get it to fire. And fire it did. The knockback of the weapon kicked it straight out of her hands as she let out a short yelp of surprise, and the bullet hit its target in the neck. Already regretting the decision she'd made, and not wanting to surprise herself again, she decided to leave it at one kill, found an ID card on a guard's body and left for the building.

If the Doctor heard the gunshot and asked questions, all she would respond would be "I'm alright! I'm fine!" before continuing on about something else to avoid the subject. "I've found the idea card, but I haven't found any plas sticks on him." she said with a voice that still sounded a little shaken up. "I'm on my way back now... Where do I go once I'm inside?"

She would wait for the man's response, then walk inside the building, roaming around looking for any sign of whatever she told him to find.

The Doctor paced the manor he had arrived in, looking for a place to work. The manor didn't seem to have a science lab of any kind, so he settled in using the dining room. It had a huge table he could use for work space, so it would be good enough. He began to lay out his work supplies, only losing his focus to flinch when he heard the sound of the gun Arya had fired go off. He realized immediately that it wasn't a guard who fired the gun because they were all unconscious. That left Arya as the only one who could have done it...

"Oh, Arya, what am I going to do with you?" he mumbled to himself as he began to shuffle through some of his work materials.

"I'm sure you found what you needed to find," he replied louder for her to hear. "What you'll be looking for is a place called a "Control Room." It will be labeled in writing on one of the doors. I can't be sure how to guide you to the room without being there myself, but I know it should be on the top floor. Find a set of stairs to take you there, or a elevator--a moving box, not as good as my box I just have to say--that will also take you upstairs."

As The Doctor had said, the control room was on the top floor. But what he didn't realize, however, is that there were three of them: Control Room #1, Control Room #2, and Control Room #3. Which one was correct? Arya would either have to choose one to try or ask The Doctor for his opinion. But though he was brilliant, he didn't always know everything...

The Doctor paced the manor he had arrived in, looking for a place to work. The manor didn't seem to have a science lab of any kind, so he settled in using the dining room. It had a huge table he could use for work space, so it would be good enough. He began to lay out his work supplies, only losing his focus to flinch when he heard the sound of the gun Arya had fired go off. He realized immediately that it wasn't a guard who fired the gun because they were all unconscious. That left Arya as the only one who could have done it...
"Oh, Arya, what am I going to do with you?" he mumbled to himself as he began to shuffle through some of his work materials.
"I'm sure you found what you needed to find," he replied louder for her to hear. "What you'll be looking for is a place called a "Control Room." It will be labeled in writing on one of the doors. I can't be sure how to guide you to the room without being there myself, but I know it should be on the top floor. Find a set of stairs to take you there, or a elevator--a moving box, not as good as my box I just have to say--that will also take you upstairs."
As The Doctor had said, the control room was on the top floor. But what he didn't realize, however, is that there were three of them: Control Room #1, Control Room #2, and Control Room #3. Which one was correct? Arya would either have to choose one to try or ask The Doctor for his opinion. But though he was brilliant, he didn't always know everything...
As Arya entered the building again, she felt much more vulnerable. Armed only with a card with a picture of a man's face on it, she barely managed to walk on with her head up and her eyes straight. I belong here. I belong here. She kept thinking. She did see a sign above some kind of door that said 'elevator' on it, the word the Doctor said. But it as closed, and no matter how hard Arya tried pulling it open, it wouldn't work. Which was a shame, she would have loved to see a moving box. But instead, she chose the stairs, climbing all the way up until there were no more steps.

Here, there were three different signs, all of them with "Control Room" on them and all of them pointing in a different direction. She sighed. "Control room.. Great bloody help that is..." But she didn't want to ask the Doctor for advice again. Determined to prove to him that she could solve things on her own too, she came up with... sort of a plan. Arya had read the name 'Richard Burke' on the card, and so she knew she was supposed to be his daughter. Approaching the first random person she saw, she said:

"I'm sorry, I'm Richard B... Burkie's daughter. My dad had to run out to find some girl and he asked me to come get his... something. His guard post was near the thing that controls the uhm... force field. Could you tell me which control room it's in?" she tried to make herself sound as normal as possible, and she hoped she wouldn't screw things up again.

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
The first random person Arya saw happened to be a janitor. He cleaned most of the rooms, so maybe he was a good person for Arya to talk to. Half paying attention to Arya, he swept the floor with a broom he was holding. He was an older man with gray hair and angry looking eyebrows who was wearing a dark blue jumpsuit with the name John Smith embroidered on it. How oddly familiar...

In a Scottish accent he replied, "Oh, let me think, uh, I think it's room #2. Or wait, was it room #3? No, I'm sure it was room #2; try that one. Yep. Now leave me be; I'm busy. I haven't the time for children."

The janitor actually didn't sound too reliable, but there was still the chance he was correct. He continued sweeping, never once looking to Arya.

The first random person Arya saw happened to be a janitor. He cleaned most of the rooms, so maybe he was a good person for Arya to talk to. Half paying attention to Arya, he swept the floor with a broom he was holding. He was an older man with gray hair and angry looking eyebrows who was wearing a dark blue jumpsuit with the name John Smith embroidered on it. How oddly familiar...
In a Scottish accent he replied, "Oh, let me think, uh, I think it's room #2. Or wait, was it room #3? No, I'm sure it was room #2; try that one. Yep. Now leave me be; I'm busy. I haven't the time for children."
The janitor actually didn't sound too reliable, but there was still the chance he was correct. He continued sweeping, never once looking to Arya.
Even though the janitor didn't pay any more attention to her, Arya still felt the strong need to respond. "I'm not a child!" But obviously the man pretended not to hear. Groaning, Arya turned around and followed the sign leading to Control Room #2. The janitor's name seemed familiar indeed, but she was having trouble figuring out where she heard it before, and what it could mean... ;)

When Arya walked into Control Room #2 she could see a large screen with a control panel underneath it. The control panel contained many different buttons on it. Arya could either contact The Doctor and ask him which button would be best to press or randomly start pressing buttons until something happens.

Meanwhile, the grumpy janitor continued sweeping the floor for a moment, walking along until he arrived in front of the two rooms Arya had walked toward. He peeked in the room Arya was in, grumbling about a child being in the room would make it harder to clean. He grumbled until he looked up, finally seeing her. His eyes widened and then he went quiet, slowly moving out of the room.

When Arya walked into Control Room #2 she could see a large screen with a control panel underneath it. The control panel contained many different buttons on it. Arya could either contact The Doctor and ask him which button would be best to press or randomly start pressing buttons until something happens.
Meanwhile, the grumpy janitor continued sweeping the floor for a moment, walking along until he arrived in front of the two rooms Arya had walked toward. He peeked in the room Arya was in, grumbling about a child being in the room would make it harder to clean. He grumbled until he looked up, finally seeing her. His eyes widened and then he went quiet, slowly moving out of the room.
After walking into the room, Arya immediately noticed what looked to her like a huge moving image that was shining a faint sort of blue light. She took her bottom lip between her teeth, thinking about what it could be for. Under the magical image at about the height of her chest, she saw a table with buttons and levers and the like, some of which were labelled with words she couldn't understand. She frowned, but no matter how hard she wanted to convince herself and the Doctor, there was no way she could figure this out alone.

Arya turned back to the little robot that was still following her (I hope) and caught a glimpse of the janitor walking away, but didn't pay too much attention to him. Unsure of how to actually activate the robot to allow her to speak through it, she just cleared her throat and said: "Hello? Can you hear me, Doctor?"

If the Doctor confirmed, Arya would continue. "I've arrived in one of those control rooms, there were three but someone told me this was the one with the forcefield... things. There's a big moving drawing, and a whole lot of buttons on a table. Some of them say..." Standing up and taking another look at the first few labels she could read, she said: "Mon-I-tor, and then there's a bunch that say cam-ee-rah followed by a number from one through... I don't know. I can't read any of the others."

The Doctor was busy working; he tinkered with some of the herbs, examined their roots, and even mushed some of them up in a little cup, testing the way they reacted to some of the other ones. But when Arya contacted him, he sat his tools aside and moved over to his little robot so he could speak through it to Arya.

"Ah, excellent, just splendid," he replied, clapping his hands together. "Look over the buttons carefully. Do any of them say "force field" or "barrier." If not, you are probably in the wrong room. But don't fret! I'm certain you'll find the correct room and button. Oh, I just love a good button." He smiled and moved back to his work.

When Arya looked at the control panel, she could indeed see different buttons labeled "force field" and "barrier" which would probably lower the fields keeping them trapped. But there was something else...

When Arya looked at the security camera, she could see the invisible force field was not only keeping them trapped inside, but it was also keeping something out. There was a gigantic herd of shadows outside it, crowding around it and trying to get in. Did she still want to press any of the buttons after seeing that?

After listening to the Doctor's new orders, Arya sat on a chair in front of the control panel in order to get a better view of all the buttons and their labels. To the left and near the back, she read "Forcefield" above a button with a small green light beside it, putting her finger on it just before noticing one of the cameras. There were creatures unlike any she'd heard about or seen before, and they looked to be trying to invade the town. Why would they want to get inside? And why were there dozens upon dozens of them? Either way, it seemed too risky to let them in.

"Doctor..." she spoke to the robot. "I've found the right button... but one of the moving images shows a big.. group of..." Unsure of what these things actually were, she leaned in closer and squinted her eyes a little bit. "They look
like people, but they're completely black... like shadows... and they want to get inside. What should I do?" she asked the man.

The Doctor's eyes were wide and nearly bugged out of his head as he worked with intense focus to experiment with a couple of the herbs he had obtained earlier. He dropped two of them into a small flask, picking up the flash and scanning his sonic screwdriver over it a couple of times. He talked to himself, not noticing at first that Arya had said anything to him.

"Hm, yes, going through with it might be for the best," he mumbled out loud. He then thought to himself, "Chemicals one and two seem to have the best reaction to each other. Combining them is my best bet for now."

With his mind ticking like clockwork, he continued to work without having realized Arya spoke.

//ooc: You can so have her think that was an order from The Doctor if you want and have her press the button. :))

The Doctor's eyes were wide and nearly bugged out of his head as he worked with intense focus to experiment with a couple of the herbs he had obtained earlier. He dropped two of them into a small flask, picking up the flash and scanning his sonic screwdriver over it a couple of times. He talked to himself, not noticing at first that Arya had said anything to him.

"Hm, yes, going through with it might be for the best," he mumbled out loud. He then thought to himself, "Chemicals one and two seem to have the best reaction to each other. Combining them is my best bet for now."

With his mind ticking like clockwork, he continued to work without having realized Arya spoke.

//ooc: You can so have her think that was an order from The Doctor if you want and have her press the button. :))

// oh yes ma'am ;) btw, what was the method of infection again? just bites or also scratches and stuff? + posting on mobile again

Listening carefully to the Doctor's voice coming out of her mechanical companion, Arya frowned and looked at Atlas as if he just made the decision.It seemed like a strange choice to her, just letting a swarm of unknown and probably dangerous creatures like that inside. But if there was anything she had learned so far, it was that this man was extremely clever and she could trust him.

"Alright, if you say so...allons-y" she responded right before pushing down the button. The entire forcefield withdrawed into the ground, and dozens of Shadows made their way into the town. Oh and let's say it's night time.

"They're coming in, Doctor... I hope youknow what you're doing. I'll come back to you." Arya said, watching the screen. After a few seconds, she got upand started walking out.

// oh yes ma'am ;) btw, what was the method of infection again? just bites or also scratches and stuff? + posting on mobile again

Listening carefully to the Doctor's voice coming out of her mechanical companion, Arya frowned and looked at Atlas as if he just made the decision.It seemed like a strange choice to her, just letting a swarm of unknown and probably dangerous creatures like that inside. But if there was anything she had learned so far, it was that this man was extremely clever and she could trust him.

"Alright, if you say so...allons-y" she responded right before pushing down the button. The entire forcefield withdrawed into the ground, and dozens of Shadows made their way into the town. Oh and let's say it's night time.

"They're coming in, Doctor... I hope youknow what you're doing. I'll come back to you." Arya said, watching the screen. After a few seconds, she got upand started walking out.
//ooc: Oh gosh, I can't really say for sure what the method of infection was because it's been so long, but we can just assume it's bites and scratches since that's usually what it is for most apocalyptic beasts. Btw, I'm gonna make timey-whimey crap happen here. :3 Cause that "janitor" is going to appear again to possibly help out Arya. Which I'm sure you're aware he's a Doctor by his name tag being John Smith. Don't worry, no spoilers though. I just felt like making a cameo. lol. XD

After all of the extremely intense focus of awesomeness The Doctor was busy doing, he finally came back to reality and realized Arya had spoke to him over their robot-to-robot communication link. He sat down his flask and glanced to his robot just in time to hear Arya say: "They're coming in, Doctor... I hope you know what you're doing. I'll come back to you."

The Doctor dropped down on one knee and grabbed the robot with both hands, eyes widening. "What do you mean they're coming in? Arya, what button did you press?! Answer me!?"

Before he could get a response out of Arya, however, he heard shouting outside. He rushed to a window, seeing the town begin to fill up with shadows, attacking some of the survivors. The Doctor's jaw slowly dropped open.

"Oh... no..."

Meanwhile, Arya leaves the room and heads for the exit. (At least, I'm sure that's what she's doing. If I'm wrong correct me. XD) However, just as fast as she had pressed the button, the shadows had begun to invade the building. The entrance was clogged full of beasts, and it seemed hopeless to get through.

However, if Arya continued to go straight instead of turning toward the entrance, she could see the janitor from before waving her over. "You there, come with me if you want to live. I know a way past these things."

Would Arya take her chances and try to escape through the exit full of shadows? Take the janitor's offer for help? Or look for another exit? (Dun, dun dun...)

//ooc: Oh gosh, I can't really say for sure what the method of infection was because it's been so long, but we can just assume it's bites and scratches since that's usually what it is for most apocalyptic beasts. Btw, I'm gonna make timey-whimey crap happen here. :3 Cause that "janitor" is going to appear again to possibly help out Arya. Which I'm sure you're aware he's a Doctor by his name tag being John Smith. Don't worry, no spoilers though. I just felt like making a cameo. lol. XD

After all of the extremely intense focus of awesomeness The Doctor was busy doing, he finally came back to reality and realized Arya had spoke to him over their robot-to-robot communication link. He sat down his flask and glanced to his robot just in time to hear Arya say: "They're coming in, Doctor... I hope you know what you're doing. I'll come back to you."

The Doctor dropped down on one knee and grabbed the robot with both hands, eyes widening. "What do you mean they're coming in? Arya, what button did you press?! Answer me!?"

Before he could get a response out of Arya, however, he heard shouting outside. He rushed to a window, seeing the town begin to fill up with shadows, attacking some of the survivors. The Doctor's jaw slowly dropped open.

"Oh... no..."

Meanwhile, Arya leaves the room and heads for the exit. (At least, I'm sure that's what she's doing. If I'm wrong correct me. XD) However, just as fast as she had pressed the button, the shadows had begun to invade the building. The entrance was clogged full of beasts, and it seemed hopeless to get through.

However, if Arya continued to go straight instead of turning toward the entrance, she could see the janitor from before waving her over. "You there, come with me if you want to live. I know a way past these things."

Would Arya take her chances and try to escape through the exit full of shadows? Take the janitor's offer for help? Or look for another exit? (Dun, dun dun...)
As Arya quickly stepped out of the room (yus that's what she did :3), she heard the Doctor speaking through the robot again, and it sounded like he was panicking. After walking down the stairs, she turned her head to respond just as she was about to step into the main lobby. As she did so, she quickly noticed the Shadows standing there, blocking her way outside. They all had human forms, but were just pitch black all over, and however much she wanted to deny it, they scared Arya.

Her mouth remained open, but the words were stuck in her throat. She only gasped and took a careful step back, hoping none of the creatures would notice her. Fortunately, she didn't have to think much about a way about, because when the janitor waved her over and ordered her to come, she didn't hesitate for longer than a second. Her first step was more like a leap when she started running toward the man. Frankly, she didn't really trust him, but it was either going with him or facing whatever those shadowy creatures were up to, so the choice was easily made.

Besides, the janitor's name sounded familiar to her.

When Arya followed after him, the old man whirled around and began to walk quickly. "We're still going to run into some of those shadow things, and you're probably going to get hurt. Nothing I can do 'bout that. But going this way, we'll avoid the lot of them," he said, giving her no encouraging words that things would be entirely fine. He grumbled a little under his breath, muttering to himself, "The things I do for children, namely this one. At least I worked as a caretaker once and didn't have to buy a new jumpsuit for this adventure."

"For the record, and just so you can trust me before you start whining, I'm a friend of your Doctor. He sent me here to come get you. I'll bring you to him."

The janitor dude lead Arya into back room with a few windows high up off the ground, but boxes were stacked up high enough to the windows so they could climb out of them if they wanted. Shadows were entering in through the windows, however, so they would have at least a couple obstacles to get through.

"I hear fighting is your area. Give that sword a whirl and take them out, if you will," he said, standing back as three shadows came toward them.

When Arya followed after him, the old man whirled around and began to walk quickly. "We're still going to run into some of those shadow things, and you're probably going to get hurt. Nothing I can do 'bout that. But going this way, we'll avoid the lot of them," he said, giving her no encouraging words that things would be entirely fine. He grumbled a little under his breath, muttering to himself, "The things I do for children, namely this one. At least I worked as a caretaker once and didn't have to buy a new jumpsuit for this adventure."

"For the record, and just so you can trust me before you start whining, I'm a friend of your Doctor. He sent me here to come get you. I'll bring you to him."

The janitor dude lead Arya into back room with a few windows high up off the ground, but boxes were stacked up high enough to the windows so they could climb out of them if they wanted. Shadows were entering in through the windows, however, so they would have at least a couple obstacles to get through.

"I hear fighting is your area. Give that sword a whirl and take them out, if you will," he said, standing back as three shadows came toward them.
As Arya followed "John Smith", she frowned a little while listening to him talk. The way he rambled on and was painfully honest with her reminded her of the good ol' Doctor. When he implied that she would get hurt, Arya tried to protest but couldn't get many words between his.

"I won't g-"

"Whining? I don't w-

Realizing that it was probably useless to try and object to him, Arya just rolled her eyes and groaned while running behind him. Their way out quickly became clear to her once they entered the room, mostly because some of the creatures were crawling inside through it. When the janitor told her to take out her sword and fight them, Arya instinctively reached for her side, but didn't find Needle there. She sighed, remembering she lost it when she first broke in, and couldn't find it when she broke in the second time.

"Ugh, I don't have my sword! How do you even know I ever h-" she started, quickly stopping herself when her eyes fell on a very familiar blade, just laying on one of the boxes. She paused for a brief moment. "Well, never mind" she said, reaching over to grab Needle and immediately thrusting it forward into the chest of one of the attackers.

The following can be interrupted at any moment you'd like, or you can have a certain part of it fail, or even add something to it (:

Arya threw the body to the side, pulling her sword back out of it as it fell to the ground, and then quickly swinging it toward another in an attempt to slice its neck open. Her first swing missed, so she kicked the black creature (this is starting to sound racist) in the chest to push him back a little, giving her time to swing again, this time through the neck of her target. The third one took her by surprise, it jumped on her and forced her down on the ground. She used her left elbow to keep the thing from biting her, and after a few seconds, she managed to bring her sword up, thrusting it into the Shadow's chin until it came out of the top of its head.

"Oh, hush up that hole under your nose," the janitor interjected every time Arya tried to cut in and speak after her did. He tapped the floor with his foot impatiently, just about ready to point out where Arya's sword was before she realized where it was on her own. "There you have it. Now take care of your business so this here caretaker can help you escape. Kill them so we can get on with it." Even though this guy was a "friend" of The Doctor, he seemed a bit more irritable and less comforting than the good old 11th Doctor. But oh well. Who knows where The Doctor met this guy.

He stood back and watched Arya take down all those black-skinned people (no racism intended XD) before approaching. "You got blood on my shoes," he grumbled. "What rubbish. I just cleaned them yesterday too." He rubbed his shoe on the floor and sighed before he looked at Arya again. "Now then, there's a window up high. Climb up the boxes and use this," he paused to toss her a sonic screwdriver, "to open up the window. Just think about what you want it to do, picture it opening the window, press the button, and the window will open. I'll stay down here and steady the boxes. Would climb up there and open the window myself, but I figure the scrawnier one of us--not to mention homely, but we don't need to get into that now--would be more fitting to take care of the task. Now go!" he commanded.

@Joellie

"Oh, hush up that hole under your nose," the janitor interjected every time Arya tried to cut in and speak after her did. He tapped the floor with his foot impatiently, just about ready to point out where Arya's sword was before she realized where it was on her own. "There you have it. Now take care of your business so this here caretaker can help you escape. Kill them so we can get on with it." Even though this guy was a "friend" of The Doctor, he seemed a bit more irritable and less comforting than the good old 11th Doctor. But oh well. Who knows where The Doctor met this guy.

He stood back and watched Arya take down all those black-skinned people (no racism intended XD) before approaching. "You got blood on my shoes," he grumbled. "What rubbish. I just cleaned them yesterday too." He rubbed his shoe on the floor and sighed before he looked at Arya again. "Now then, there's a window up high. Climb up the boxes and use this," he paused to toss her a sonic screwdriver, "to open up the window. Just think about what you want it to do, picture it opening the window, press the button, and the window will open. I'll stay down here and steady the boxes. Would climb up there and open the window myself, but I figure the scrawnier one of us--not to mention homely, but we don't need to get into that now--would be more fitting to take care of the task. Now go!" he commanded.

@Joellie
// there we go, season 5 finished... man oh man.

Pushing her last victim off her, Arya panted a little bit as she stood up. Adrenaline still rushing, she wiped the blood off her sword on a random Shadow's clothes before looking down at her dress. "Uuuugh... It's all over my new dress too, you're not the only one..." Arya still wondered what the deal was with this mysterious man. Even now, after she practically saved his life since he seemed pretty defenseless, he still insisted on being nonchalant and quite rude.

When he handed her the device, she needed to look at it for only a few seconds before realizing why it looked so familiar to her. "This... thing. The Doctor has the same one... sort of. I knew it was some sort of magic stick." Arya told him, keeping her eyes on the device. Pointing it at her own sword, she pressed the button moved the light all over the blade, sharpening it before her eyes. A smile grew on her face. "... Cool."

Leaving her sword on the ground, Arya then continued to jump up on one of the boxes. "Don't leave her behind!" She told the janitor, nodding to her sword before continuing her way up until she reached the window. Doing as she was commanded, she pointed the thing at the window and pressed the button. "It's deadlocked!" The window opened up. "This thing is amazing..."

// I was thinking maybe I could sort of "test" my own skills in GMing in a small RP like this one, so if you want, I could try to have some things happen for good ol' handsome Doctor xD

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
//ooc: @Joellie Sure go right ahead and start up some stuff for ol' Smithy to deal with. He's still in Siegfried's manor, in the kitchen, trying to make a cure with all those herbs. I'll react to it. :3 You're welcome to practice GMing skills in this any time you want. Enjoy starting season 6 next. ;)

When Arya recognized the device as a tool The Doctor used, the janitor frowned. "It's not a magic stick! Control your daft imagination, girl. It's a screwdriver. And I have it because... uh... he gave it to me so that I could use it to help you." He frowned when he heard Arya tell him not to leave her sword behind, picking it up so he could take it with him. "A weapon to kill really shouldn't be put in my hands," he said, almost darkly, before he began to climb up the boxes after Arya. The boxes shook a little from his weight being a bit heavier than hers, but he eventually made it to the top with her.

"Right, now then, onto our second task," he extended Arya's sword to her and gestured to Arya hoping she would give him back the screwdriver. "We're going to head for my-- I mean, "The Doctor's" TARDIS. I assume he told you about it by now? That will be our means of escape from this godforsaken place." He glanced behind them, seeing more shadows heading their way. "But we must hurry or those things will find us."

Status
Not open for further replies.