The Adventure Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta hop off soon anyways and I'm on holidays for two weeks so pick this up then folks? Feel free to plan in the OOC while I'm gone and I will make a post every now and again as a reminder

Aight, have a safe and fun/relaxing trip uwu

I mean, can I reach one of them with my sword yet? Probably not right?

Uhhh... I'll throw a dart at the nearest one then I guess if I can't attack it with my sword.

.... someone remind me how attack rolls work for this stuff...

Edit: And I have a +5 attack bonus for darts @Rathashan Ninelives

Last edited by a moderator:
Roll a d20+ your dart attack bonus. the latter should be on your character sheet

1d4+3 piercing.

Just as a thought, if two goblins decide to pick me up and carry me away, someone's gotta catch me aight?

Edit: And that makes 5 damage. Seems legit. @Rathashan Ninelives

Your dart leaves your hand, flying true and striking the goblin flyer in the shoulder and it lets out a hideous screech "REEEE!" and now be the goblins. The one you hit and the head goblin break off towards you and draw longswords. Everyone else has a crossbow bolt fired against you
Edit: Maeve is missed once but critical his is scored on you. Everyone else is hit by a crossbow bolt
Damage total: Maeve takes 11 points of damage, @Ananfal takes 8, @Davion takes 10 and @Atiredbrainsranting takes 7

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah uhh so, Celestial is down. Anan is down. I'm at 2 hp. Alex is at 6.

Welp. Anan needs to do a saving throw. I might not check this the rest of the night so Im gonna throw my turn in now and charge the head goblin with a longsword attack. +5 to hit, 1d8+3 damage.

= Total is 11, that's a miss.

That's not a miss. They aren't that nimble in the air almost seeming like they are still getting used to the wings. Roll your damage, and don't forget you have lay on hands

Status
Not open for further replies.