The Adventure Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hon, I'm a halfling monk. That's probably the best throwable PC. And ugh, same, I have darts though.

... Wait, do they actually notice us? How many are there? This isn't combat yet right?

Idk if they noticed us yet or not, but it's gonna be combat pretty soon even if they didn't. I mean, they were beating war drums, remember?

Ihrann gives Maeve a 'duh' look. "I'm not dumb, alright? I was wondering if you guys had any ideas on how to get them ALL down, not just the ones we manage to pick off. Because we are at a distinct disadvantage here."

How far up in the air are the goblins @Rathashan Ninelives ?

About 40ft in the air and 100ish feet awat, and at this stage they certainly see the burning inn and 6 of them break off towards you. You have 1 round/comment to prepare or flee

Mavek stands closest to them and readies his stance, ready to swing at whichever goblin flys by first.

"They approach, time to act!'

Ihrann tosses her crossbow and her bolts over to Mavek. "Here! You said you didn't have anything long range... I still have my magic!" And she prepared to cast her spells.

The 6 goblins coming closer, are they grouped together or spread apart?

Uru's already got his bow ready so he deepens his stance and aims at the closest goblin. "If we could startle them out of that formation it could give us an advantage."

"Just leave that up to me, I have the perfect spell in mind."

Initiative rolls?

I'm catching the crossbow but keeping my reaction readied since I won't have time to load it immediately

Loading is only a bonus action, you have a whole round so I'll say you can load it

"Uhhh, uhhh, I'm not really suited for long-range stuff so unless someone wants to—actually, wait," Mevelia says, holding up a finger before vaulting on top of the nearest roof and readying her shortsword. "Alright. Let's do this."

Ready!

I'm so ready for this, with my +1 to Initiative.

EDIT: That's an 11, folks.

I've got a +3... maybe I should have readied the darts at least, whoops.

EDIT: *dabs*

Crappers. My move maybe won't work, but we'll see. I guess Maeve is up?

I mean, can I reach one of them with my sword yet? Probably not right? Uhhh... I'll throw a dart at the nearest one then I guess.

.... someone remind me how attack rolls work for this stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.