The Actor and the Au Pair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sophia blushed and settled into her seat as they started the hour long drive back to the hotel. She held his hand enjoyed the quiet company with him. When they got back to the hotel, she got Abigail out of the car and held the girl in her arms while she continued to sleep with her head against Sophia's shoulder. Heading into the hotel, they rode the elevator up to the third floor and Sophia used her key to enter the three bedroom suite. Amelia and Mikael were sitting on the couch with drinks when they saw the group come in. Sophia smiled at the parents before heading to the kids room and tucking Abigail into her bed with her tiger plush. Kissing the girl's forehead, she tiptoed out of the room and shut the door. "The kids are super tired from the day at the zoo. They slept all the way home and will probably sleep for another hour or so. I'm gonna go chat with Cody but please text me when they wake up."

With a small wave, she headed out of the room and joined Cody in the hall. She grinned as he kissed her head before they walked to the elevator. The elevator doors shut behind them and she leaned against the wall, only then realizing how tired she was from the whole day. "Phew... Today has been quite an adventure, hasn't it?" The elevator dinged when they reached the next floor and she held Cody's hand as he led her towards his suite. Once inside, she set her purse on a table and moved to lean against the back of his couch. "So... what did you want to talk about, Cody?"

Cody remained quiet the entire way back to his room, going through the different scenarios that could happen. When they were inside, he looked at her quietly, deciding to bring his confidence out. He smirked a bit as he walked over to Sophia, taking a deep breath as he slowly and gently pushed her back against the wall, kissing her deeply with as much desire as he had at that moment. He wasn't planning on going all the way but he did feel like he was going to explode. He eventually pulled away slowly and rested his forehead against hers, staring down into her eyes as he tried to steady his shallow breathing. "I'm sorry... I just wasn't sure how much longer I could last around you," he whispers softly as he brought one hand up to her cheek and gently caressed it with his thumb.

He kissed her once more though it was much gentler than before and pulled away, walking around and sitting on the couch. He turned so he could look at her, somehow unable to keep his eyes off of her no matter how hard he tried though he wasn't trying very hard. "You don't have to stay if you don't want to," he said softly, frowning ever so slightly as he got a sad look in his eyes and watched her.

Sophia felt her heart skip a beat when Cody walked towards her with his signature smirk on his face. She blushed and backed away until she bumped into the wall. His lips met hers and she melted into his embrace. The young woman happily responded to the kiss and wrapped her arms around his shoulders to keep him close. She let out a soft moan against his lips and let herself savor every magical moment of this kiss with Cody. When he pulled away, she was frozen for a moment and looked up at him through hazy eyes. She blinked a few times before feeling his forehead against her own.

His hand cupped her cheek and he gave her one more kiss. Then he pulled away. Sophia remained still against the wall and watched him as he sat down on the couch, his shoulders slumped forward. When his eyes met hers and she saw the sadness he had, she gasped softly. Sophia pushed away from the wall and quickly moved to the couch to kneel beside him, her hands moving to rest on his knee. "But Cody... I just got here. I want to stay. May I please stay a little longer?" She looked up at him with warm, hopeful eyes. She didn't want to be away from Cody so soon. They had spent a wonderful day together with the kids but now, she kinda wanted some time with just Cody. She wanted to spend time with him and learn more about him and what he liked or didn't like.

Cody looked at her quietly before letting out a small sigh of relief. He gently pulled her up and into his lap, kissing her shouldr gently as he smiled and wrapped his arm around his waist. "I just couldn't help myself," he said softly as he kissed his way from her shoulder, up her neck and to her lips, savory get every second he could of her lips on his. "You are so perfect," he said softly as he kissed his way back down. He thought of the differences between her and Allison but quickly shook his mind of it, refusing to compare the two. "I've never met anyone like you. You're the first person to get me thinking. You're so good to the kids and you had me thinking about if I were to ever have any," he said truthfully as he gently stroked her side.

He smiled softly up at her as he moved his hand up to her hair, pulling it out of the ponytail and running his hands through it softly. "Gorgeous hair, beautiful eyes, skin color to die for," he said softly as he brought his hand back down.

Sophia let Cody pull her up onto his lap, her arms going around his shoulders to hug him gently. She shivered as his lips touched her shoulder and trailed their way up her neck until they stopped at her lips. She enjoyed the kiss and moved one hand down to rest on his chest. She felt his muscles underneath her hand and found herself almost in disbelief that this was real. His lips then moved back down her neck to her shoulder again as he spoke. She smiled and leaned into his embrace. Then her hair was pulled from its ponytail to fall down her back. A jolt ran through Sophia as Cody began to run his hand through her hair.

The young woman tried to restrain herself as her entire body began to tingle and she leaned her head back into his hand. A soft moan escaped her lips and her cheeks started to turn a soft pink. One of Sophia's big weaknesses was having someone playing with her hair. It always made her weak in the knees and tingle all over. Trying to control herself, she focused on Cody's words and smiled. "Really? You like my pale skin? I feel like I stand out too much. Everyone here in Australia has such a beautiful and natural tan." She reached up to gently brush her fingers through Cody's hair and then over his cheek, admiring the perfect sun-kissed skin he had. His skin tone wasn't too dark but had just the perfect hint of color that gave him a healthy glow.

"Too many people overdo it though," he said truthfully as he started playing with her hair again, running his fingers through it gently in an effort to get the previous reaction. He smirked as he rested his head on her shoulder, kissing her neck once more as he rested his other hand on her thigh. "I don't like your pale skin. I love it. It compliments you perfectly and I like changes," he said softly as he smiled against her neck. He pulled back ever so slightly as he looked at her. "You treat Abigail and Joseph like your own, have you ever thought about having any of your own?" He asked softly as he kept playing with her hair and kissing her jawline gently.

Smiling softly he looked up at her with a smile, unable to keep from kissing her repeatedly. He smiled as he gently moved her ever so slightly as he got situated. "I want you to stay here tonight," he said softly to her, knowing that she was going to reject the offer anyway. He looked down as he laid his head back on her shoulder and kissed her neck ever so slightly out of affection. "I like you a lot," he whispered against her skin, dragging his fingers gently across it, enjoying the smoothness as his other hand kept playing with her soft hair.

Hearing that he loved her skin, she smiled and hugged him close. She continued to lean into his touch as he continued to play with her hair. When he brought up the idea of having her own kids, she nodded softly. "I do want children of my own someday. The reason I became a nanny was because I adore children so much and want to help create a wonderful future for each child I care for. When I find the right man, I want to get married and start a family. However, I want a year or two with my husband all to myself before we try and have any kids..." She knew that she was telling a little more than she needed to but she felt so comfortable with Cody that she would happily bare her soul to him if he wanted.

When he shifted and held her close while his lips kissed her neck, she let herself relax and melt into his arms. Then he mentioned that he wanted her to stay the night with him. Her eyes widened and she looked up at him in surprise. "You want me.. to stay.. the night?" Curling up to him, she tried to figure out what exactly he meant. Did he want to just spend the night together to cuddle and talk? Or was he hoping to go all the way? A small panic began to fill her heart and she nibbled her bottom lip. "Cody... I would be happy to stay but... I need to clarify something first." She let out a small sigh and pushed him back so she could look into his eyes. "What do you want to do if I stay? Um... How far do you want to go?" She let him see the concern and fear in her eyes, her worry coming from incidents from her past that haunted her.

Cody listened quietly as she answered his questions, making him smile with admiration. Then she got to his last request. He felt his heart sink into his stomach as he frowned and pulled away, unable to look at her. Finally forcing himself, he nervously looked up, seeing the question scared her which was the last thing he wanted. Shaking his head, he placed a hand on her cheek as he looked at her with apologetic eyes. "No no no sweetie...I would never...I mean I wouldn't even think of doing anything you didn't want me to...I-" he broke off and pulled back putting his head in his hands, suddenly on the verge of tears. "I'm sorry..." He whispered shakily as he shook his head.

He gently moved her into the cushion of the couch and stood up, walking into the kitchen silently. Feeling his throat tighten up, he took a few deep breaths as he wiped his eyes to keep them dry. His confidence going down the drain, he sat silently on the bar stool at the island and remained quiet, suddenly feeling like Sophia didn't want to be around him that much. He put his head back in his hands, hating himself for seeming so pushy. "I'm sorry..."

Sophia watched his reaction as he understood her question and quickly reassured her that he wasn't going to push her to do anything she didn't want to. Then she saw his eyes water as he covered his face with his hands and her heart broke. She sat on the cushion once he moved her and watched him, frozen in her spot from the heartbreak she saw in his eyes. Her own heart ached as she saw the strong, charismatic man from earlier crumble with emotion and sadness. Then he disappeared into the kitchen and she tried to think of what she should do. Cody wasn't going to push her into anything she wasn't comfortable with but her fear seemed to only hurt him more.

Standing up from the couch, she slowly walked into the kitchen and saw him sitting at the counter with his head in his hands. Just the sight of him looking so depressed and upset made Sophia's eyes water. Her tears fell and trailed down her cheeks as she moved to stand behind Cody, wrapping her arms around his waist to hug him tightly. She sniffled and shook her head gently. "Cody, don't. You have nothing to apologize for. It's me. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gotten so scared like that." Pulling back, she moved to stand beside him and reached out to take his face into her hands and look into his eyes. She let him see her tears, her insecurities, and her hope for them. She didn't hide anything. If she wanted them to move on from this, they needed to be honest with each other.

"The reason I'm so afraid of moving to that point... It has nothing to do with you. It's all because of me and what happened in my past." She sighed and moved to curl up in his arms, resting her forehead against his. "When I was in college, I had a boyfriend that I thought was the greatest thing in the world. One night when I stayed over at his place, he wanted to go all the way. But then I hesitated and got scared because I've always wanted to wait for the right time. I've wanted to wait until I find the perfect man and the perfect moment to truly give myself to someone in such an intimate way. He... He didn't like that idea. He got angry and tried to convince me that we should... When that didn't work, he started to yell and tried to grab at me. I freaked out, threw a book at him, and ran." She nervously started to run her hands over his shoulders as she shared this part of her past with him. "Ever since then, I just get so nervous and scared. I know that it wouldn't be a crime to just let myself go and take it all the way but... part of my heart always stops me and tells me that it's not the right time. That perfect moment will come and I want to be ready to give my everything to someone... I'm sorry. That's probably more than you wanted to hear." Pulling back, she tucked some hair behind her ear and looked to the side to avoid Cody's gaze. She was worried about his reaction but had hope that he would understand her. She wanted to stay with him but she couldn't unless he truly understood her fears and worries. For him to understand, she had to explain her past and put her fears on the table so he could make his decision.

Cody silently looked at her as she spoke, feeling his own tears slip down his cheeks. Once she finished talking, he stood up abruptly, anger then sadness written on his face. He immediately pulled her into his embrace and held her tightly against him, one hand holding her in place and the other gently stroking her hair. "Shhhh.... It's okay baby," he whispered soothingly into her ear. "I could never do that to you....I'm so sorry..." Cody whispered as he took her hand and led her into the living room section. "I care about you too much already but I know nothing about you...I want to know more," he said softly.

Sophia felt a few of her tears fall as Cody pulled her close and held her against his chest. She sniffled and listened as he whispered in her ear, her worries calmed by his gentle words. As they pulled back and walked into the living room, she wiped her eyes and nodded. He was right. They had such a strong bond with each other but they barely knew anything about one another. Walking to the couch, she looked down at her phone to see a message for her. She picked up the phone and read the message quickly. "Oh. So it looks like the kids are up already from their nap." Turning to Cody, she grinned and moved to stand in front of him with her arms around his waist. "I have an idea. I will head downstairs and check on the kids. Then I'll grab some pjs and come back up to spend the night. We can order room service, curl up on the couch, and talk all night long to learn about each other. Does that sound like a good idea?"

She looked up at him and leaned in to brush her nose against his. The idea of curling up on the couch all night to cuddle and talk to Cody was Sophia's best idea of how to spend the night. She waited to see what Cody would think and if he was still alright with her spending the night.

Cody watched her as she read the message and frowned at her next words though there was nothing he could do about it. He wrapped his arms around her gently as he looked down, taking into consideration her suggestion. "That sounds perfect," he whispered to her, feeling her nose brush up against his. He smiled softly as he dried her face with his thumbs and kissed her gently. "Hurry back," he whispered softly and pulled away, kissing her cheek before leading her to the door. He smiled softly as he closed the door behind her and decided to grab a quick shower. When he got out, he dried off and slipped on his blue gym shorts, deciding to go without a shirt as he walked to the couch and sat down, his hair in its natural state, falling into his eyes and around his face as he started hunting something to watch on tv.

Settling on some lip syncing show, he picked up the phone and looked through the menu, deciding on small snacks of fruit and som junk foods such as chips and candy. He called room service and ordered, giving them an hour time limit so Sophia would have time to get comfortable before it came. He settled into the couch and closed his eyes briefly, refusing to let anything get in between him and Sophia.

When he kissed her, she leaned into his arms even more before gently pulling back. "I will. I'll be fast." Once she left the room, she headed back to the third floor and into the suite. She saw the kids sitting on the couch with their parents, going through all the events of the day. She walked over and leaned down to Amelia, whispering her plans to spend the night with Cody. Giving the kids a kiss on the head, she went to her room to grab a small overnight bag. She packed some pajamas, clothes for the next morning, and some hair and makeup items. Grabbing her phone charger from the wall, she tucked it in her bag and walked towards the front door.

After a quick ride on the elevator, she stopped in front of Cody's door and knocked. She nibbled her bottom lip while she waited for Cody to answer. She was excited to spend time with the handsome actor and learn more about him. Once he opened the door, she walked inside and stole a kiss before moving into the living room and setting her bag on a chair. "Miss me?"

It wasn't long before Cody heard a knock on the door. He got up, smiling widely as he answered it and saw it was Sophia. He returned the quick kiss, wishing it would be longer though he decided to be patient. He closed the door and smiled at her question. "Way more than I feel comfortable admitting," he said softly as he chuckled and say on the couch. "Food should be here withing the next half hour...I just got some fruits and some snacks," he said softly as he looked up at her, taking her hand and pulling her onto the couch and kissing her lips gently.

Cody held her gently, carefully stroking her hair as he watched tv. "What's your favorite color?" He asked as he donat looked at her, keeping his arms around her waist as he rested his head on her shoulder and smiled softly at her. Hearing as knock on the door, he got up carefully and walked over, letting room service in. Once the man left, Cody sat back down and pulled Sophia back into his arms.

Moving to sit on the couch, she curled up to him and rested her legs over his lap. She returned his kiss and thought about his question. "I would say that it's a tie between pink and blue. What about you?" She wrapped her arms around him and ran her hand over his hair. When the room service people arrived, she looked up and let him get up to go answer the door. The idea of fruits and other snack foods made her smile and lick her lips. The platter of food was set on the coffee table and she was delighted to see what he ordered. There were all types of fruits, chocolate treats, and salty snacks. "Ooh this looks so delicious."

Curling up to Cody, she leaned forward and grabbed a small piece of chocolate. Popping it into her mouth, she smiled as the bittersweet chocolate melted in her mouth. "Mmm, I love dark chocolate. What are some of your favorite treats or types of food?" She looked to him and leaned in to cuddle up with him as they enjoyed the snacks he ordered.

"Favorite color... Don't laugh but it has to be purple," he said as he smiled at her and reached over, grabbing a nacho cheese dorito. He smiled as he looked at her, watching as she ate the dark chocolate. He scrunched up his face and laughed lightly. "Dark chocolate is definitely not for me," he said as he thought. "I love Doritos but only nacho cheese and my favorite food has to be steak. I despise fish unless it's tuna. But I do love to cook," he said with a smile as he wrapped his arms around her and focused on the tv.

"Umm... What kinds of movies do you like to watch...and music while we're at it?" he asked as he kissed her cheek gently, keeping his arms around her waist. He finally moved one up and started playing with her hair. "Do you mind if I experiment with your hair? Abigail and Joseph are starting school soon and I used do her hair before you came along since Mikael doesn't know how and neither does Amelia. I kind of wanted to start doing it again," he said softly Ashe braided small pieces of her hair the undid it and redid it.

"Hey, I like purple too. It's such a regal color." As he scrunched up his nose at her dark chocolate, she just grinned and popped another piece into her mouth. "Fine. More dark chocolate for me then. Wait, what?! You live in a place where the seafood is just minutes away and you don't like fish? Well, besides Tuna... Ooh my goodness. Well, we need to cook together and maybe I can try a recipe to change your mind. What are your thoughts on shrimp and lobsters?" She was just stunned that he didn't like fish but she had an idea of how to possibly change his mind.

When he asked about movies, she was about to answer when he requested to experiment with her hair so he could do Abigail's when school started up again. Since she loved having people play with her hair, she instantly nodded and moved to sit in front of the couch so she was in front of him at a level where he could reach her hair and she could still access the snacks. "Well, I like pretty much every type of movie except for horror. I can't handle anything scary or too gorey. Anything with suspense and things that jump out at me are the worst because I can't sleep without nightmares for days. As for music, I love a whole variety but I really love anything that I can dance to. I don't really like heavy metal and rap. I love classical music and anything that I can dance to. What about you?"

He listened to her talk and smiled as he gently began combing her hair with his fingers. "I would rather live on a deserted island and eat sand before I eat shrimp and lobster. I used to love shrimp but I cant stand it now because I've eaten it so much. I love any kind of movie, especially horror, and I love any kind of music except for rap and country. I love rock as long as it's not too heavy. Something along the lines of Three Days Grace and Evanescence are good," he said as he kept using his fingers. "Can I use your brush?" He asked as he looked at her and kissed her head before taking a strawberry and popping it into his mouth.

He waited for her to get it and brushed her hair back before beginning to French braid it back into a ponytail like style, smiling as he finished it and looked at it. "I still got it," he murmured as he handed her a mirror. "Do you like it?" He asked softly as he rested his hands on her shoulders gently.

She gasped when he said he would prefer to eat sand over shellfish. "Oh my goodness... I can't believe what I'm hearing. I love shellfish. Being raised in a state that was landlocked, I will get fresh seafood whenever I can." She listened to his preferences in movies and shook her head when he said he really liked scary movies. "Uh oh.. No no. I can't handle the scary movies. I'm such a chicken when it comes to that stuff. As for music, it sounds like we have some common ground." Reaching over, she grabbed her brush and handed it to him to use on her hair.

She tilted her head back as he brushed her hair and began to braid it down her back. She let out a soft sigh and felt herself tingling all over from his hands moving through her hair. Sophia opened her eyes slowly as he finished, taking the mirror to admire his handy work. "Ooh! Cody, it's lovely. I've always loved French braiding but I could never figure it out myself." Setting the mirror down, she grabbed a cherry and popped it into her mouth, stem and all. Chewing on the cherry, she waited for a moment before pulling the stem out of her mouth in a perfect knot. Holding it up, she giggled and showed the knotted stem to Cody. "Ta da!"

Cody smiled as she said she liked the hairstyle and chuckled softly. "I used to get board and experiment of any girl's hair....They would pay for it..." he said as he rubbed the back of his neck. He smiled at the cherry stem knot he saw before his smile turned into a smirk. "Don't tease me," he said softly before laughing and kissing her cheek playfully. he took two cherries and popped them both in his mouth, chewing them up before pulling the two stems out, both of them tied together.

"Do you really want to make a competition out of this?" he asked with a laugh, knowing that was all he could do. He picked up a Reese's cup, taking a bite out of it with a smile. "I'm glad you like it now turn around and let me continue experimenting," he said as he finished eating and undid the hairstyle. He smiled softly as he began working once again. He brushed it out and took his time as he took a large section on each side of her head, finishing it off with a bow behind her head before handing her the mirror again. "What about that one?" he asked softly as he kissed the top of her head gently, not wanting to mess it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.