2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
fa69a87ff07914a595a97a987b0b0d24.jpg

coollogo_com-114454948.png
[BCOLOR=#800000]BASED ON THE SONS OF ANARCHY[/BCOLOR]

Single father Jax Teller finds his loyalty to his outlaw motorcycle club tested by his growing unease concerning the group's lawlessness. While the club protects and patrols the town of Charming, Calif., keeping drug dealers away, its activities also include a thriving -- and lucrative -- illegal arms business.

THERE ARE A BIT OF CHANGES
Of course Jax is not the main character
The town is Silver Falls, Texas in the middle of Tornado alley
And of course the MC is Aces of Hell!

Character Lists
(Bikers are male)
President of Aces of Hell - Taken by Dark Disney
V.P - Main Character - Taken by Chaos
Biker 1 - Taken - Ritual
Biker 2 - Taken -QT
Biker 3 - Taken
~
President's wife and mother of V.P -Taken
Woman 1 - Taken by Shayla
Woman 2 - Taken Poisoned
Woman 3 - Taken by Chaos
Woman 4 -Taken by Dark Disney

[BCOLOR=#800000]So the age gap will range from 26-38 for the V.P, Bikers, and Woman, than the President and wife will be in the 40-50s range.[/BCOLOR]

RULES
OOC and Sign-ups
Plain and simple...
No arguing for no reason and when I say stop you stop
Talk with each other, let's make this a success
Try and be original with your characters
I AM GM, WHAT I SAY GOES! I have two co-gms, Poisoned and Disney, if they ask you not to be a dick don't be a dick because trust me I have a medical condition called, "I will kick you out this role play real quick!"
ALL IWAKU RULES APPLY

IC
DRAMA, put it everywhere
Try not to cuss with every last sentence written.
If it gets a little sexual, take it to pms or fade to black cause this is a open aged rp. Remember adults with adults, teens with teens if it does go there.
No automatic hits - I don't want to see someone baking a cake and someone punch them in the face for baking said cake.

CHARACTER SHEET

Picture - REAL ONLY
NAME
NICKNAME
POSITION

HEIGHT
WEIGHT
EYE COLOR
HAIR COLOR/DESCRIPTION
TATTOOS
PIERCINGS
SCARS
NATURAL MARKINGS

PERSONALITY
HISTORY

STRENGTHS
WEAKNESSES
FEARS
HOPES

FRIENDS
ENEMIES
SIGNIFICANT OTHER

FAVORITE SONG

Last edited:
I already have a character hun

Alaric and Cel will be cousins which should be interesting

I will go check Celeste out now.

Okay. So the wife of the president doesn't have to be Alaric's biological mother btw @Pasiphae

Okay they will just be one small ass happy biological family! That happens to do some crazy shit

Yup with the cousin/niece in there too lol

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
I am going to go over ALL CS now to make sure everything is good. I think we might be able to start this weekend or early next week.

EDIT: COOKIE = ACCEPTED

Last edited:
So I am guessing only the last biker's CS is missing. That one got filled so quickly. Love it! :D

Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
Alright so! I've added following characters to my relationship list: Alaric, Clover, Abel, Brianna and Jade. I will tag you guys when I can get back on my computer. It is impossible with this phone xD. The rest of you, if you have any idea for a relationship with the rest of characters, let me know. Oh and if you are not sure, read the already existing relationships so we can work out something along those lines or something completely different to make it diverse which would be great ^^ I don't mind having people hating my character so :P

I should be able to work on him today. Hopefully.

zac-brown-cancel-show-630x421.jpg
NAME: Gunnar Jay Harrington
NICKNAME: Gunn, Cotton (for fellow gang members only)
BIRTHDAY: July 25th
POSITION: Biker

zac_1.jpg
HEIGHT: 5'11"
WEIGHT: 146 lbs
EYE COLOR: Green
HAIR COLOR/DESCRIPTION: Shaved, has a beard and mustache, as well as sideburns. Hair is dark brown.
TATTOOS: Hands, Stomach, Right Forearm, Left Forearm, Left Upper Arm, Right Wrist, Chest, Back, Right Upper Arm
PIERCINGS: None
SCARS: One on his lip, and many on his left arm.
NATURAL MARKINGS: Some various moles.

MvvEgVr.jpg
PERSONALITY:
Goofy: Gunnar loves to joke around. He's pretty childish, and doesn't take much of anything seriously. He can be around kids very well because he connects with them. He isn't shy about doing silly things.
Fun: Gunn loves to do stuff. He hates not having fun. Fun for him can be just about anything. He loves to bring people with him to try things they've never done. He just absolutely loves to have fun, especially if he's with someone he loves.
Protective: Gunnar is protective over anyone he considers family. He is the first one to be out there, making sure his family is safe. He considers his gang to be his only family anymore, so lays down his life to protect them and give them a good life.
Laid Back: Not very high strung, unless in hyper mode, Gunnar tends to be a bit lazy. He tends to stay out of serious discussions, as they just don't interest him.
Loving: Gunnar is a very caring man. He loves quickly and easily. He's like a puppy in that sense, loving even after he was kicked. He gives people many chances at earning his love, and generally has many friends because of it.
Unintelligent: While Gunnar is a lovable bear, he's somewhat lacking in the smarts department. Growing up in an impoverished family and not going to school much likely didn't help anything, either.
Outgoing: Gunnar loves to talk with people, and really enjoys the energy of many people around him. He loves parties, even if they're not drinking types. He just loves being around people.
HISTORY: Will RP
LIKES: Celtic and Norse mythology, food, drinks, Celeste, biking, hats, playing guitar, dogs, family.
DISLIKES: Cats, feeling sticky, seeing people he loves get hurt, math, thinking about his childhood.
STRENGTHS: Physically strong and too adorable for his own good.
WEAKNESSES: Not very smart and has a slight dependancy on alcohol.
FEARS: Never having a child, his family getting killed, his children joining a gang.
HOPES: Having many children, getting Celeste out of the gang

e78e9b_d000343d60ef42c6be31481a76ec7f48.jpg
FRIENDS: --
ENEMIES: --
SIGNIFICANT OTHER: Celeste Miller

Zac-Brown-Band1-580x364.png
FAVORITE SONG: Old Time Rock 'n' Roll- Bob Seger
FAVORITE FOOD: Beer and Bacon
FAVORITE COLOR: Green
FAVORITE SEASON: Summer
FAVORITE ANIMAL: Dog
BIKE: Black with Green Flames

gOtSVBw.jpg

Last edited:
Zac Brown? Nice! :D love the choice of FC. Also love the fact that C.J. will be the tiniest of bikers. Was counting with that :3

Yay, actually started on him. Should be able to finish him this week, but it is finals so... Yeah.

Done! I like him. He's gonna be a doof.

Done! I like him. He's gonna be a doof.
Oh damn I LOVE HIM! :D We need to discuss relationship between him and C.J. (tomorrow cause I busted) so if you have any idea, please do let me know in PM :3

Status
Not open for further replies.