2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
fa69a87ff07914a595a97a987b0b0d24.jpg

coollogo_com-114454948.png
[BCOLOR=#800000]BASED ON THE SONS OF ANARCHY[/BCOLOR]

Single father Jax Teller finds his loyalty to his outlaw motorcycle club tested by his growing unease concerning the group's lawlessness. While the club protects and patrols the town of Charming, Calif., keeping drug dealers away, its activities also include a thriving -- and lucrative -- illegal arms business.

THERE ARE A BIT OF CHANGES
Of course Jax is not the main character
The town is Silver Falls, Texas in the middle of Tornado alley
And of course the MC is Aces of Hell!

Character Lists
(Bikers are male)
President of Aces of Hell - Taken by Dark Disney
V.P - Main Character - Taken by Chaos
Biker 1 - Taken - Ritual
Biker 2 - Taken -QT
Biker 3 - Taken
~
President's wife and mother of V.P -Taken
Woman 1 - Taken by Shayla
Woman 2 - Taken Poisoned
Woman 3 - Taken by Chaos
Woman 4 -Taken by Dark Disney

[BCOLOR=#800000]So the age gap will range from 26-38 for the V.P, Bikers, and Woman, than the President and wife will be in the 40-50s range.[/BCOLOR]

RULES
OOC and Sign-ups
Plain and simple...
No arguing for no reason and when I say stop you stop
Talk with each other, let's make this a success
Try and be original with your characters
I AM GM, WHAT I SAY GOES! I have two co-gms, Poisoned and Disney, if they ask you not to be a dick don't be a dick because trust me I have a medical condition called, "I will kick you out this role play real quick!"
ALL IWAKU RULES APPLY

IC
DRAMA, put it everywhere
Try not to cuss with every last sentence written.
If it gets a little sexual, take it to pms or fade to black cause this is a open aged rp. Remember adults with adults, teens with teens if it does go there.
No automatic hits - I don't want to see someone baking a cake and someone punch them in the face for baking said cake.

CHARACTER SHEET

Picture - REAL ONLY
NAME
NICKNAME
POSITION

HEIGHT
WEIGHT
EYE COLOR
HAIR COLOR/DESCRIPTION
TATTOOS
PIERCINGS
SCARS
NATURAL MARKINGS

PERSONALITY
HISTORY

STRENGTHS
WEAKNESSES
FEARS
HOPES

FRIENDS
ENEMIES
SIGNIFICANT OTHER

FAVORITE SONG

Last edited:
Aaaand done! :3 Hope you like it!
tumblr_nfg7q7meba1ts0ieho4_500.gif

(Faceclaim: Chay Suede)

NAME: Caesar Andrés Jordà

Caesar - Of Latin origin, meaning "Head Full of Hair"
Andrés - Spanish form of the Greek name "Andreas" meaning "Man; Warrior"

NICKNAME(S):
C.J. -
A nickname for everyone, from his "crew" to any people from the outside. He prefers it being used over his full name by anyone really.
Andy - A cutesy nickname that makes him feel like a kid again. Used only by the people closest to him such as his family (or anyone else that knows his middle name and has a close enough relationship with him), and usually works if a person tries to calm him down (which would be needed quite often...).
Little Lion - Nickname previously made up to mock his shortness and his thick and crazy mane, that he turned into a true trademark (will be explained). He is known by this name to anyone that doesn't know his real name, mostly his enemies that spread it out after realizing he is not the one to mess around with (he is also born Leo... what a coincidence!).

tumblr_nsdeyhcBW01rbbwv5o1_500.jpg

BIRTHDAY: 10th of August, 1989.
(Zodiac Leo)

POSITION: Part of a biker gang
(can be somewhat considered a goon, due to his approach)

HEIGHT: 5'6''
(around 1.7 meters)

WEIGHT: 155 lbs
(around 70 kg)

EYE COLOR: Nut brown, but seems black if there is not enough light and seems russet if it is sunny

HAIR COLOR/DESCRIPTION:
Color:
Chocolate brown with goldish shine to it
Description: Wavy, wild and messy, mane-like and never reaches longer than half way down the back of his neck

TATTOOS:
On his right forearm
On his left forearm
Hand

PIERCINGS: n/a

SCARS: A scar left from a stab would on his left lower side of abdomen

NATURAL MARKINGS: n/a

PERSONALITY: Brave, daring, loyal, fierce, aggressive, hot-headed, extrovert, smart, jester, headstrong

421100-970x600-1.jpeg

HISTORY:
[spoili]
Caesar Andrés Jordà was born in a family of an Italian mother and a father of Spanish origin as the youngest of four children. Finding their way to the great USA in search for a better life, they settled in the state of Texas, with his father believing people might accept them better if they were even of remotely similar views. However, things aren't always as one wishes them to be.
Life for his family ran more or less smooth, with both of his parents working and providing for the family and all of their children attending school. Little did they know their parent's relationship was going down the slope really fast. After finding out his wife was having an affair with her boss, Caesar's father soon divorced her, falling into a heavy depression and developing an alcohol problem that affected his working ability and soon enough, deprived him of any money.

Struggling to survive the hardship, Caesar's two older brothers engaged into the easy way of providing for the family. Needless to say it was nowhere near what one would think of as job for an honest man, and it was often full of dangers. Being a criminal paid off only for a little while. Even so, Caesar, as a highly intelligent and stubborn kid, managed to go further than anyone imagined him to be and successfully finished the High School, even though he was often bullied and teased about his heights and his messy hair. His origins and his quiet persona didn't help either and he was often beaten up in school fights.

When Caesar turned 18, the oldest brother lost a bet to a member of a well-known Mexican gang, and the bet included their own sister. Desperate, his older brother turned to father, but he simply couldn't care less about what will happen to "four failures" he had to take care of. Furious about the situation, Caesar decided to confront the head of the gang himself on which they responded with laughter and ridicule that finally sparked the dynamite at the edge of a really long fuse Caesar had. He found himself in a severe fight with some of the gang members and through it, he received a stab wound in his stomach that jeopardized his life. Managing to get help, he spent a longer period in a hospital, all alone, fighting for his life.

Being a fighter, he managed to recover completely but now, he had a new problem on him. He couldn't return to his home and he certainly couldn't pay for his medical bills. Following the lesson learned, he as well, turned to the "easy way" of providing money, but being more cunning than his older brothers, he managed to get in and out of the drug dealing business undamaged and managed to settle the score, after which he got himself a motorcycle, leaving for Silver Falls. At one point, getting into the trouble after he tried to escape from the drug deal gone wrong, he got an unexpected aid from The Aces of Hell that he, as he is still saying, owes his life to. As a previous member of a frug dealing underground, he was very well familiar with many tricks and tactics they used. Being of a potential use to the biker gang's cause, he joined in in a search of a shelter and little did he know he had found his forever family. [/spoili]

Playing guitar
Beating the crap out of those that ask for it
Fighting practice/working out/sport
Drinking
Reading/expanding his overall knowledge/ fun facts
Racing
Guns
Italian and Spanish cuisine
Dogs

DISLIKES:
Traitors
Cowards
Idiots
Easy/empty-headed girls
Overly vibrant colors
Narrow spaces
Vodka
Being woken up

STRENGTHS:
Daring
Aggressive and never backs down in a fight, no matter how big his opponent might be
He would give his blood, sweat and tears for the "crew"
Even though he is pretty much considered short, he is fierce and agile fighter
Knowledge of martial arts
Intelligence
Knowledge of drug dealers' modus operandi
Fluent knowledge of English, Italian and Spanish

chay1.jpg

WEAKNESSES:
Aggression and the fact that he usually doesn't think before he acts
Mention of his sister in a bad way is a major trigger
He is prone to taking mindless risks
Stubbornly does not sustain from the argument no matter how unhealthy it may be
Animal in need
People in need, especially females, kids and old people

FEARS:
That his sister may have died
Claustrophobia - fear of tight spaces
That he will be all alone again
Of people he cares about betraying his trust, which is the main reason he is distant from any kind of romantic relationship. Gaining his trust is a hard mission.

HOPES:
Finding his sister and getting his revenge one day
Being able to overcome his primal primitive feeling of hatred and anger
Even though he is hard to please, picky and has a hard time trusting people, especially females that come too close to him, he still hopes for a person that would love him the way he is
Having a meaningful life and use of his knowledge

FRIENDS:
(Counting The Aces of Hell here and anyone asking for a detailed relationship, PM me)

ENEMIES:
Mexican gangs
Drug dealers
Molesters
Anyone that asks for it

SIGNIFICANT OTHER: (None. Maybe in the future...)

FAVORITE SONG:

MOTORCYCLE:

custom_harley_davidson_mustang_chopper_aBig.jpg
Love love love him!

Oh, I didn't know.
I'm leaving that alone then!

• Useful
Reactions: QUEENIE
MI0003163482.jpg

Celeste "Hellcat" Miller

• NAME
    My name is Celeste Rosia Miller
    NICKNAME
    Clubwise I am called Hellcat. Outside of the club its Cel
    BIRTHDAY
    July 31
    POSITION
    I am a one of the girls, I ride but I am not really considered a biker.

• 8de1cf2893c5450a9982a28dd1b10953.jpg

HEIGHT
    I stand at around five foot six inches.
    WEIGHT
    I weigh roughly one hundred forty pounds.
    EYE COLOR
    My eyes are Stormy Blue.
    HAIR COLOR/DESCRIPTION
    My hair is reaches to my butt and is a white blonde in color and naturally straight.
    TATTOOS
    I have this on my left leg, this on my right side, this on my right Calf, and this on my right upper arm stretching down to my elbow.
    PIERCINGS
    I have a labret piercing, a tongue piercing, bellybutton is pierced, my ears are lobed pierced as well as as well as oribital on my right ear.
    SCARS
    None
    NATURAL MARKINGS
    None

• tumblr_mdpvdnohDK1rsrfuo.gif

PERSONALITY
    Kind- Celeste has a habit of being nice to pretty much everyone but do not take advantage of her kindness
    Energetic- She is nothing but a ball of energy ready to do anything and everything.
    Optimistic- Celeste has a preference for looking at the bright side of things.
    Straight forward/Blunt- She tells it like it is never sugar coating anything which is both bad and good
    Loyal- She never leaves her friends trust in the dust, her character will not allow her to betray those who are close to her
    Dominating- Her presence can sometimes be very intimidating and her personality can overwhelm most people
    Possessive- Once she has someone as theirs, she is fiercely protective of them and doesn't like others drifting to what belongs to her.
    Impatient- Her inability to wait can sometimes be her down fall because she is rather get to the point and wanting to just go go go.

HISTORY
    WILL RP
    Singing
    Cooking
    Reading
    Sweets
    Spicy Food
    Rain/Storms
    Cats

DISLIKES
    Being Belittled
    Liars
    Smoking
    Hot days
    Sour things
    Snow

STRENGTHS
    Loyal
    Kind
    Singing
    Optimistic
    Great Cook

WEAKNESSES
    To kind sometimes
    Impatient
    Tempermental at times

FEARS
    Not being Good enough
    Being alone

HOPES

BIKE(For fun only)
    4372466fea4005c0deee62fa0123364b.jpg

• FRIENDS

OPEN

FAMILY
    Melony Miller- Mother- 32 at death-Deceased
    Anthony Miller- Father- 36 at death-Deceased
    Kiara Croft- Aunt- 41- alive
    James Croft- Uncle- 49- alive

ENEMIES

OPEN

SIGNIFICANT OTHER
    Gunner Harrington
    OPEN

FAVORITE SONG

Well, since C.J. is approved and I am not sure when this will start, I am just letting you know that I won't be home till next Tuesday and therefore, I will only be able to check in with my cellphone from time to time, to keep track of things. However, I will be doing my intro post for C.J. today so no matter when you start, I will have it ready ^^

maxresdefault.jpg

Abel Conlon
known as Grylls

\\ Thirty Eight Years old //

- June 5th, 1978 -

\\ Motorcycle Mechanic //

tumblr_o3h829fzBz1vnn79io1_500.gif

- Five Foot, Ten Inches -

\\ One Hundred Fifty Eight Pounds //

- Dark Blue Eyes -

\\ Dark Brown Hair //

- TATTOOS -
*Chest: Navy Seals Military Eagle (See Pic Below)
*Right Bicep: Phrase - "If I got Rid of my Demons I would Lose my Angels"
*Right Hank: Bear Paw/Claw
*Right Wrist: Crow
*Right Upper Back: Gargoyle and Angel
*Left Shoulder: American Shield Crest

6c6b47e6c38a2c5384b8564a43beb9cd.jpg

\\ PERSONALITY //
*Abel can be characterized by his rough appearance and serious nature. He is both physically and emotionally strong, a man of action and less words. Despite being the most distant of the bunch, Abel has shown to be caring and selfless. He's committed to his club's issues and it's personnel, sometimes even putting himself in danger to ensure their progress.

His maturity has also kept Abel very level-headed and rational. He likes to plan his moves ahead of time and avert any surprises. In addition, his years have given him a keen sense of intuition - especially when it comes to distinguishing the bad from the good.

\\ HISTORY //
*With an ex-wife turned prostitute and a brother selling dope on legal streets, Abel's life had completely turned lopsided before joining The Aces of Hell. For years he struggled to make end's meat, taking whatever job he could manage despite the circumstances. With no other family, Abel found himself alone, nobody supporting his old lifestyle nor holding him accountable for his future. The actions he took during this time were of no example to his little brother - a promise he vowed not to break, but failed to do so. Aided by his old pal Khan Pham, finding work had become easier and easier as time elapsed from his divorce. Living in his deceased mother's home, Abel would fix wrecked and salvaged vehicles out of his garage, charging low rates to compete with neighborhood mechanics. Even that little money slipped from his wallet as he attempted to provide for his ex-wife in hopes that she'd leave the prostitution ring. His attempts were seen pointless as Mayra (his wife) was using the money to pop pills and satisfy her pimp.

Fast forward a couple of years and Abel Conlon, otherwise known as Grylls, found himself a member of a notorious gang of bikers - The Aces of Hell. Working under the current President, the man managed to make a bond with his superior alongside his other comrades - once again entering a homelike society. The Club was into illegal doings, again forcing his image and influence on his brother. In Abel's eyes, the club was necessary evil. Taking down other gangs and clubs when the chance appeared - clearing up some of the streets in the process. But of course, they were no different.

The money was good this time around, but was still slipping to Mayra. It was a volatile decision, but it brought him this sense of accomplishment. Abel truly cared for the woman, despite her foul demeanor and tone against him. So currently 'Grylls' - called that for his fascination for Man vs. Wild - stands with The Aces of Hell simply to get by and refrain from solitude.

- LIKES -
*Smoking
*Motorcycles
*Women
*Friends/Family
*Tranquility
*Money
*Apple Pie

- DISLIKES -
*Turbulence/Loudness
*Weak Willed People
*Enemies (Opposing Clubs)
*Back Talkers
*Confrontation
*Lawyers
*False Faces

- STRENGTHS -
*Independent
*Mechanics
*Strong-Willed
*Loyal
*Truthful
*Protective
*Connections

- WEAKNESSES -
*Selfless (Family/Friends)
*Independent
*Self Preservation
*Quiet/Discreet
*Loss

- FEARS -
*Death of Friends/Family
*Solitude

- HOPES -
*To help his family, support them
*Ensure the Club's success/future
*To never change who he is

- FRIENDS -
*Club Members
*Family (Brother)
*Marcus Bradley
*Khan Pham

1969 Harley Ironhead Sporty Custom

tumblr_o0ioz2H8uX1ua2xxgo1_500.jpg

Accepted! Love him.

Well, since C.J. is approved and I am not sure when this will start, I am just letting you know that I won't be home till next Tuesday and therefore, I will only be able to check in with my cellphone from time to time, to keep track of things. However, I will be doing my intro post for C.J. today so no matter when you start, I will have it ready ^^
We might start the IC this weekend, but I doubt that seeing as we still need two more spots taken. So you're good. If anything I will be starting it the Friday/Thursday after you get back.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
We might start the IC this weekend, but I doubt that seeing as we still need two more spots taken. So you're good. If anything I will be starting it the Friday/Thursday after you get back.

I might be able to snag you two more people.... I will try! Also Brianna will be done tonight and or tomorrow!

Reactions: HEX
You don't have to if you do not want to ,love.

Reactions: HEX
Brianna will be done tonight and will be open and ready for Relationships! I am taking a bit of inspiration from Tara for my lovely charrie. ^^

Hype to see the new characters and ofc, I will see to work on relationships with them ad soon as I can ^^

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
  • Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Status
Not open for further replies.