The Aces of Hell

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by HEX, Apr 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]
    coollogo_com-114454948.png
    BASED OFF OF THE SONS OF ANARCHY

Single father Jax Teller finds his loyalty to his outlaw motorcycle club tested by his growing unease concerning the group's lawlessness. While the club protects and patrols the town of Charming, Calif., keeping drug dealers away, its activities also include a thriving -- and lucrative -- illegal arms business.

THERE ARE A BIT OF CHANGES
    Of course Jax is not the main character
    The town is Silver Falls, Texas in the middle of Tornado alley
    And of course the MC is Aces of Hell!

Character Lists
    President of Aces of Hell - Taken
    V.P - Main Character - Taken
    Biker 1 - Taken
    Biker 2 - Taken
    Biker 3
    ~
    President's wife and mother of V.P
    Woman 1 - Taken
    Woman 2 - Taken
    Woman 3 - Taken
    Woman 4

So the age gap will range from 26-40 for the V.P, Bikers, and Woman, than the President and wife will be in the 40-50s range.

#1 HEX, Apr 25, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
  2. Reserving President's wife if possible unless someone else will want it more and if so I will simply take up one of the ladies!

What is your ideal age for the President's wife? Also... You have created and fulfilled something I have been craving since I watched the show... ^^

• Like Like x 1
  3. woman 1 and president if allowed

• Like Like x 1
  4. Your reservation will be made. Also anywhere between 40-50, but she could always look younger.

Yeah, I will make those reservations.

• Love Love x 1
  5. I decided to take up one of the regular women!

6. Lol, okay will make the change

7. @Ritual Lobotomy not sure if you would want in on this, but for some reason thought of you.

8. Okay, btw now we have three gms which is good because I will need lots of help.

9. I'd love to participate as one of the bikers please.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Considering I have room now for more RPs, sure, why not? :3 I will be reserving a biker please and will have my CS going soon!

Also, thank you for considering me ;)

• Like Like x 1
  11. I will get to working on a OOC today since the majority of slots have been taken .

• Love Love x 1
  12. at work work on later

13. Superb! Will be assembling my CS and should be up later on hopefully :3

14. "No automatic hits - I don't want to see someone baking a cake and someone punch them in the face for baking said cake." You, I like you GM. I. Like. You. x3

Edit: Oh and one question (maybe a stupid one) because I am new to all this. What is whit separated women characters? Considering I am a biker 1, should I then be male only or? I am a bit confused e3e. In general the gender is not a problem, but I need to know so I don't make a mistake...

#17 Ritual Lobotomy, Apr 26, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
  15. They are normally male. Also I'm glad you like me lol, though not sure if you know I'm the same GM as The Banishment xD

16. Haha aye I am just saying it :P And alright, considering there is a lot of ladies around I will make a male ^^

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.