2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
fa69a87ff07914a595a97a987b0b0d24.jpg

coollogo_com-114454948.png
BASED OFF OF THE SONS OF ANARCHY

Single father Jax Teller finds his loyalty to his outlaw motorcycle club tested by his growing unease concerning the group's lawlessness. While the club protects and patrols the town of Charming, Calif., keeping drug dealers away, its activities also include a thriving -- and lucrative -- illegal arms business.

THERE ARE A BIT OF CHANGES
Of course Jax is not the main character
The town is Silver Falls, Texas in the middle of Tornado alley
And of course the MC is Aces of Hell!

Character Lists
President of Aces of Hell - Taken
V.P - Main Character - Taken
Biker 1 - Taken
Biker 2 - Taken
Biker 3
~
President's wife and mother of V.P
Woman 1 - Taken
Woman 2 - Taken
Woman 3 - Taken
Woman 4

So the age gap will range from 26-40 for the V.P, Bikers, and Woman, than the President and wife will be in the 40-50s range.

Last edited:
Reserving President's wife if possible unless someone else will want it more and if so I will simply take up one of the ladies!

What is your ideal age for the President's wife? Also... You have created and fulfilled something I have been craving since I watched the show... ^^

Reactions: HEX
woman 1 and president if allowed

Reserving President's wife if possible unless someone else will want it more and if so I will simply take up one of the ladies!

What is your ideal age for the President's wife? Also... You have created and fulfilled something I have been craving since I watched the show... ^^
Your reservation will be made. Also anywhere between 40-50, but she could always look younger.

woman 1 and president if allowed
Yeah, I will make those reservations.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
I decided to take up one of the regular women!

@Ritual Lobotomy not sure if you would want in on this, but for some reason thought of you.

Okay, btw now we have three gms which is good because I will need lots of help.

@Ritual Lobotomy not sure if you would want in on this, but for some reason thought of you.

Considering I have room now for more RPs, sure, why not? :3 I will be reserving a biker please and will have my CS going soon!

Also, thank you for considering me ;)

I will get to working on a OOC today since the majority of slots have been taken .

• Love
Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
at work work on later

Superb! Will be assembling my CS and should be up later on hopefully :3

"No automatic hits - I don't want to see someone baking a cake and someone punch them in the face for baking said cake." You, I like you GM. I. Like. You. x3

Edit: Oh and one question (maybe a stupid one) because I am new to all this. What is whit separated women characters? Considering I am a biker 1, should I then be male only or? I am a bit confused e3e. In general the gender is not a problem, but I need to know so I don't make a mistake...

Last edited:
"No automatic hits - I don't want to see someone baking a cake and someone punch them in the face for baking said cake." You, I like you GM. I. Like. You. x3

Edit: Oh and one question (maybe a stupid one) because I am new to all this. What is whit separated women characters? Considering I am a biker 1, should I then be male only or? I am a bit confused e3e. In general the gender is not a problem, but I need to know so I don't make a mistake...
They are normally male. Also I'm glad you like me lol, though not sure if you know I'm the same GM as The Banishment xD

They are normally male. Also I'm glad you like me lol, though not sure if you know I'm the same GM as The Banishment xD
Haha aye I am just saying it :P And alright, considering there is a lot of ladies around I will make a male ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.