2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
Okay @Scorpio Queen I just moved the OOC from the PM here. You aren't required to make a long CS like mine. I will get to work on the actual IC here shortly.

Also here is my CS...

Dougie-Poynter-mcfly-27462543-500-500.jpg

~Tristan Samuel Porter~
Birthday: September 3, 1995
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Physical Features:
Height - 6'1"
Weight - 201 Lbs
Eye Color - Blue
Hair Color - Brown and Blonde
Tattoos - Shoulder piece
Piercings - Size 8 Gauges
Health Ailments: None
Personalty:
Tristan has short temper that seems to compromise his missions. He is still trying to learn patients and that it is alright to fail in training. At times he can be rude and inconsiderate of other's feelings, believing that he doesn't need anyone. However, Tristan is caring and loyal. He will go great lengths for a surprising few.
History:
Tristan was born to Alexandria and Frederick Porter, both Agents whom graduated from the Academy. He is a only child and because of such fact he was pushed hard in life, leading to much stress. Due to the heavy stress that Tristan bore on his shoulders, he began to have anger issues. However, his desire to follow in his parents foot steps was great. From an early age, Tristan was doing everything he could to train early for the academy and get his parents recommendation. Taking defense classes, Karate classes, Mixed martial arts classes, and spent much time at the shooting range. But what he didn't focus on was the whole hacker side of things. Sure he is okay at it, but isn't the best.
Likes: Smoothies, Energy drinks, Boxing, Training, The gym, Guns, Fighting.
Dislikes: People who let fear overcome them, Weak people, Classical music, failing a mission or training.

Perfect Hun

Katya Lynn Mortelle

Birthday: October 31st, 1995
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Physical Features:
Height - 5'8"
Weight - 125 Lbs
Eye Color - Blue
Hair Color - Blonde
Tattoos - Shoulder and wrist
Piercings - Belly button, ears, lip, Nose and tongue
Health Ailments: None
Personalty:
Katya is a Sarcastic, hard and Manipulative. She was always a hard girl She had been hardened by the world, her family were all traitors and she was left on her own.

History:
Katya was born to two Russian says Vladimir and Victoria Impaler. She was the only child of the two best spys to live in her opinion. They had graduated from the Academy. They pushed her hard to c
become a good fighter. she was trained to fight, she was trained to kill and follow orders she got no breaks and little sleep. She was hardened and when her family was taken for treason she denounced them as her family and went to her uncles house. He trained her more and sent her to the academy when she became of age.

Likes: Hand to hand combat, Fighting, sneaking about, learning about others reading, training, working out

Dislikes: Failing the mission, being called a traitor, not being as strong as she needed to be.

fc157a78be86868ac7486f2f04766b9b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.