The Academy of the Vanishing Art of Magic

Prima was about to answer the Kitsune's questions when she heard the announcement and face-planted the floor. "Gahh.. This isn't good. This isn't good." She stands slowly, her tongue licking around her muzzle, and then she nods. "Yes, help with my bag, please. I can't turn yet. I never know who is watching and if they see me like this and the school falls, I will be taken and they will want to study me. Oh gosh..." As she begins to imagine the ordeal, her eyes widen and her jaw drops in both nervousness and fear of the possibilities. She was frozen for only a second before she looked over and nods. "Right, then. The auditorium. Traveling in groups does best. Can you fight? I don't fight." She stammered and stumbled through her words as she noticeably shook from withdrawal of classes that eased her mind.

[Balut Ironfist, Dwarf] over hearing the conversation Balut walked back out of the dining hall and saw a cat/wolf creature shaking. Balut approached the cat hybrid and asked "are you alright ?"

[Nejiss Wing, Kitsune] Nejiss nodded, and with a flourish of fabric that seemingly came out of nowhere, she switched to her human form, but retained her fox ears. They were much better for hearing.
"I don't think anyone'll want to study you," Nejiss said, picking up the bag and slinging it over her shoulder. She glanced up, and noticed a dwarf had appeared. His question wasn't directed to Nejiss, so she chose not to answer it.
"Well, to the dining hall, then. I can fight if I need to, physically and magically. I prefer the latter. Don't worry, I doubt we'll run into trouble just walking through the castle. We've got a bit of time. So, the dining hall is this way," Nejiss said, and began walking off in the direction the dwarf had come from.

~~~

[Atlas Avidità, Bakeneko] He switched to his cat form in order to move faster, and took off down the hallway. The sound of his paws on the stone and distant voices of students filled the hallways. When he was almost to the dining hall, a sudden force swept through the air. Curious, he leaped onto the ledge of a window. It felt more like magic than anything, but maybe the army outside had more tricks up their sleeves than he originally anticipated.
A purple-blue aura had encased the school, acting as a barrier. It definitely wasn't the army's trick, but perhaps a student or teacher of the academy. Atlas set his black ears back against his skull, then jumped down from the ledge and shifted into his human form. He straightened out his clothes, then swiftly walked into the dining hall.
He took place at the head of the room, and snapped his fingers close to his neck. When he cleared his throat, the noise sounded much louder than normal. "All right, then. You've all got my message," Atlas said, getting straight to the point. There wasn't any time for introductions or formalities. His voice sounded like he was speaking into a megaphone, and the arched ceiling of the dining hall also amplified it.
"The Academy is under attack.. As this is still an academy, would anyone like to offer any brilliant battle plans? Just shout it out, now, don't be shy. Keep in mind that launching an attack would be good, seeing as someone has so kindly... Helped Out with the defense." he said, motioning to a window where the colorful aura was visible outside.

[Balut Ironfist, Dwarf] Balut walks back in to the dining hall and says " I think we should attack them at night when their least expecting it. it worked with when bandits set up camp near my home town and started to attack so it should work here"

Prima listened to the Kitsune and nodded as the lady took her things. "Thank you. Thank you very much. This entire situation has really gotten to me. I just, I really do not know what to do." Her paws move nervously in place as she stares at a dwarf, opens her jaws, then says nothing as she starts walking beside the Kitsune.

They make it to the auditorium and Prima takes a place in the stands. Though she was listening in to what was necessary, her mind was off in a very distant place where she could escape the thoughts running through her mind for the time being.

[I posted what I could. My laptop is really breaking up on me so I will be on when I can. D: I am SO sorry for this. I promise I will try to keep up. >_<]