The Academy of Secrets - Xythalia Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyou was looking for both Alvondo and Valeriya, it did not take him long to spot them both out of the crowd leaving the auditorium. He walked up behind, Valeryia folding his hands over her eyes. "Ill give you three guesses to see who is covering your eyes." He said mischievously.

"one, I am your childhood friend. Two, I am your destined partner. An three I am a guy who a just a big Flirt by how Alvondo describes me." He said giving Alvondo a look 'like really?'. "Also it is very rude, to suggest that I would spy on you guys and also half dragons have very good hearing." Kyou told both of them.

Valeriya sighed in relief as Alvondo called it random, something that made the vampire relax once again. It was only when he mentioned blood her already pale skin went lighted, her eyes wide. "I...urm..." her voice was quiet as she tilted her head. "I don't drink it." she whispered under her breath before her eyes were covered.

A familiar scent caused her guess to be easy, her words slipping from her lips. "Third option. Kyou." Hands gently placed themselves upon his as she moved them from her eyes. She turned upon her heels, facing them both as she kept the frown. She was focused on the fact her need for blood was so evident
"Im sorry Kyou" she apologized Kyou, feeling slightly bad.

"Ehhh my apologies if I make you sound like a big flirt...Apologies again for calling you a spy." Upon seeing Kyou's sudden return, Alvondo blinked as he placed both of his hands at the back of his neck. A grin then slowly formed onto his face as he said, "I'm sure you won't spy on us."

What he said didn't contain any sincerity, though. But he didn't plan on actually questioning what Kyou was up to. He didn't like to interfere himself into other's business or secret, as long as it didn't bother him. Besides it is rude to just call the other a spy. It's like calling a friend a traitor, according to Alvondo, at least.

"Anyway, welcome back! And, Valeriya!" Seeing that the girl looked indeed uncomfortable, Alvondo' attention quickly shifted from Kyou back to Valeriya. "Are you alright? Better if we get out of the crowd fast..." His eyebrows furrowed into a bit of concern.

"It is fine and Alvondo all she needs it blood its very evident, but i would suggest that she get some blood fast but not from a human from a special being." He suggest, Kyou then rolled up his sleeve and moved it towards her. "Like i said before you can have my blood." He then sighed a sigh of confusing. He didnt mind being bite but he was confused at why she would fight the urge so much.

Kyou looked towards Alvondo once again, looking at him. "Alvondo i would suggest you get everyone out of here, so they dont get freaked if she does decide to bite my arm." He ordered Alvondo. Kyou was looking around at the crowds trying to make sure no one will catch attention to all of us.

"People are already exiting, though. It will take less time if we go to somewhere private ourselves rather than quicken all these people." Alvondo shook his head a little at Kyou's words. There were still a lot of people left in the auditorium, telling all of them to exit takes much more work than just moving themselves. "Besides, I don't think that substitute teacher will leave unless all of the students leave." He tilted his head toward the substitute teacher's direction before crossing his arms. "We can move to the back of the stage or take more time kicking people out of the auditorium." He said, scanning around before grinning back at Kyou. "What do you want me to do, master~" Since Kyou was the one to tell him what to do earlier, Alvondo said with a slight tease.

Arlo watched the three students with slight interest as he eavesdropped on their conversation. Upon hearing Kyou offer up his blood despite Valeriya's refusal Arlo growled and walked over to them. Towering over them Arlo stared at Alvondo and Kyou threateningly, "i would highly suggest you boys think about what you are saying. I guess you two are oblivious to the fact that if she drinks blood she is just going to want more. So stop tempting her, she has chosen an honorable path and it would be shameful if you caused her to go against her beliefs.." Turning to look at Valeriya he sighed in pity. He knew she could tell he was undead, but the fact was that ghouls and vampires often did not get along. Since ghouls ate dead flesh vampires tend to shun them to protect themselves. "i am afraid these two have no idea how difficult it is for you. I think I have a way to help, meet me at my office when classes are over." Turning back to the boys Arlo glared at them. "if I see you two pulling any more stunts like this I will have you both in detention for harassment. Now please try to act like normal students and dont make have to punish you both on the first day.."

Ren was about to doze off when she felt someone tap her, telling her it was time to leave. She looked around, seeing everyone getting up from their seats to leave the auditorium. She sighed, pulling the hood down from her head. She stood up, noticing she was the only one in there. "How did I almost fall asleep...?" she muttered, rubbing her temples. Shoving her hands into her pockets, she walked out of the auditorium.

Walking through the door, she noticed Alvondo, Kyou and the girl that they were flirting with before, gathering together but was later approached by the substitute teacher. Not really giving a slight interest, she walked away and blended into the crowd of students that were on their way to their first lesson of the day. As she walked further down the hallway, she slipped away from the crowd and walked into her first period classroom. Realizing she was the first one to arrive, she took the seat in the back row of the classroom. It wasn't because she thought sitting at the back was cool or anything. She just wanted to avoid constantly being picked on by the teacher if she sat in the front.

Eyes were settled upon the exposed wrist, refusing to move despite her reluctance to even think of the topic. To be honest, before this the need was a faint flicker, only occurring once and a while. It was the veins that attracted her attention and then finally the dull pain in her throat. Lips pursed as she brought her hand up, settling it upon her lips as she stared at them both with amber eyes, pain evident in them. "I'm really fine guys..." Her voice muffled by her hand as she spoke quietly. "But I agree with getting out of here...if possible." Valeriya pointed out as she glanced around for the quickest route to class.

The teacher, Arlo came over and towered over the two boys in a manner only considered threateningly. Despite her current dilemma she found it really amusing how the teacher acted towards them both. However, when he mentioned the 'reason' to why she was not drinking she froze up. That was off by far, since it was paranoia alone that caused her situation, the fact she feared being killed through a action that is so normal. It was a shameful method to die and she couldn't allow that to happen. Ever. Arlo mentioned punishing the two of them and her hand dropped to her side, her attention one him. "It's not their fault." She mumbled out, her words quick as they passed her lips. "Okay." The girl nodded, not intending to disobey a teacher and if he knew how to help her it was all the better.

With that she turned back to the both of them, having calmed down as she pushed his wrist away. "Let's hurry and go to class...we shouldn't set a bad example." She told them both, adjusting her bag with a soft yawn as she headed in the direction of her first class. On the way she ran her fingers through brown locks, causing any knots to escape. Reaching the room she stepped inside, walking over to a seat in the back she slumped down, sighing gently as she pulled her bag off. "Geez..." She murmured before waiting for Alvondo and Kyou.​

Alvondo was about to argue back with the substitute teacher when Valeriya mentioned that it's not their faults. Deciding that though he was displeased with what Ario had said, it's better not to argue back with a teacher. However, Alvondo's playful personality did leave him to say a "I'm a trouble student~Looking forward to detention with you" to Ario before hurrying up along with the rest of the students, along with Valeriya who hurried them to go to class.

"Eh? You sure you're fine? It's great that he's able to help you though." Raising an eyebrow in concern toward the vampire girl, Alvondo asked. He looked toward Kyou's direction, who was ready to give her blood before. When Valeriya said they shouldn't set a bad example he let out a sigh and decided to let it go. "I got it~Class it is then..." He had skipped a few classes before, but decided not to this time.

He noticed the girl before who was wearing a hood, not giving a slightest bit of interest in them made him want to tease her. He decided that maybe he should tease her later as a tiny smirk arose onto his face. Quickening his pace he left the auditorium into his first class, sharing one with Valeriya, and probably Kyou. Upon entering the class he greeted his friends and sat in the empty seat in front of Valeriya. "I don't even know what this class is," he frowned then as he realized.

Kyou would look at the teacher and give him a growl like look. he wasn't very concerned about the teachers words but knew they probably had something correct in them. He looked at Valeriya and than backed off and let the smug teacher do his thing. After this Kyou would cross his arms over each other in front of his chest looking at the crowd got even shorter.

"I got the same class as you guys so ill just follow you all there." Kyou said smirking getting his good mood back. Before the left with them both h did turn back and give Alro a quick glance. Walking along the hallways of the school grounds Kyou kept a bit quiet which was odd for him since he was such a big talker before.

"You know Alvondo i do wonder how you ever got into the student council, and this is home room stupid." Kyou said in a sarcastic manner of voice before turning to Valeriya. He walked over to a seat and pulled it out and then walked next to it and pulled out another and then did it once more to a seat in front of the other. "We can all sit here since we are seeming to get along so!!!! well." Kyou said letting them choose were to sit then he turned to the girl with the hood. "Hey Alvondo and Valeriya should we try and get her to sit with us in class as well?" He asked them trying to make it seem like he wasn't that bad of a dude.

Alvondo laughed as Kyou sarcastically asked why he would even be in the student council as he answered him that they are in the homeroom. "Why I am in the student council? Hmm~~Mystery~" He winked at the other guy playfully. He did have special reasons for joining, though. Student council contained information he had always been seeking for. It was further added that his master--the devil, also wanted him in it, although the reason wasn't clarified yet.
To join it, it wasn't that hard for Alvondo. Despite his light-hearted personality he's smart, and skilled, especially at hunting. The student council president probably looked up to that side of him, therefore hadn't kicked him out of the council yet.
Upon hearing Kyou's suggestion in inviting the girl with the hood to sit with them, Alvondo tilted his head to one side. "Hmm...Sounds cool! She didn't seem to like us though, we're like two huge flirts getting scolded by a teacher according to her." Alvondo scratched the back of his head. "Well we are." He grinned.
"Sure, let's go ask her. She looks interesting anyway." At last, he nodded while leaning back to his seat, crossing his arms.

Ren glanced to the side, noticing the trio from before entering the room. She felt as though she forgotten something. "I left Royalt in the auditorium..." she face-palmed herself. She leaned back into her chair, listening to the three of them intently while she stared at the blackboard that was in front of the classroom. She had nothing to do, plus, they were speaking loudly. Upon hearing them mentioning about her, she gave them a side glance, "You know, I can hear you from here..."

"And, you three can sit with me if you want... just don't make any noise."
she said, folding her arms and resting her legs on her desk, as if it's a coffee table.

HAving been able to survive through boredom, and coming back to reality as everyone began to leave, his hat fell off when he stood up, brushing it off to put it back on him as he walked out. He didn't find Ren again... too bad. He didn't have anyone else to talk to. There were plenty of people he knew, but for some reason, was too tired to greet anyone else. So he went off to his apparent first class alone.

He really didn't know anyone here. Looks like he'd have to greet people anyways. When the teacher asked everyone to introduce himself, he made a joke, and the class laughed. Easy introduction. Good. As the class went on, he was asked by a person behind him to take off his hat. Grudgingly, he removed the cap.

"There's no seats over there and one empty seat over here though," Alvondo grinned as he pointed at an empty seat next to them. "And what's the meaning of sitting with you if we keep quiet?" He continued, slightly delighted that at least the girl didn't reject them completely.
"By the way, I'm Alvondo, you?" Sitting in his seat, he leaned forward, resting his head against his palm as he continued. Alvondo's eyes slightly narrowed as he carefully studied the other at the same time as he spoke, his cross necklace dangled down from his neck. "Don't mistake this as flirting though, I rarely flirt anyone, although it appeared that whenever I talk to that girl," he glanced toward Valeriya, "You thought I'm flirting." He grinned, not mad at all really, turning his attention back to the girl with the hood.

"Hey, if you think your such a big flirt then what am i?" Kyou looked at Alvondo. "Also we are a pretty loud much of people you have to give her that." Kyou then replied taking his seat. I leaned back into my chair letting out a long yawn. "Also Valeriya and Alvondo, just giving you guys a heads up im going to be running for a student council seat."

Ren put her feet down from the table, she leaned forward from her seat, "Firstly, you can make all the noise you want if you're sitting at the back."

"Secondly,"
she added, "if you made a lot of noise, the teacher would be attracted to said noise, no?"

Seeing that they were insisting that she sat with them, she stood up reluctantly and made her way towards their area. She sat next to the girl that was with them. "I'm Ren."

Valeriya could only mumble words that were barely understandable as she kept her head on the table, her arms wrapped around her head as a groan passed her lips. The day time was a hassle, to much for the night loving girl to handle. Valeriya mindlessly listened in on them all before she brought her head up, her eyes barely open which caused her to rub at them softly. "Actually, our discussion was about your skills in flirting Alvondo." She pointed out, resting her chin upon her propped up hand. "I was just saying you cant be that bad at it." The vampire added before sitting up properly, glancing over towards Kyou. "Really? Congratulations then Kyou."

Having woken up compared to her previous state she glanced around the empty class, a pout coming to her lips. "Why can't this hurry up and start so it can end?" She hissed, directing a glare towards the board with all the hatred she was able to muster up at the current time. "I want to see what that teacher was on about..." Setting her arms over her torso, folded she turned her head when the other female sat next to to her, causing a soft smile to come to her lips. "Nice to meet you Ren, I'm Valeriya." She greeted, giving a small wave before her hand dropped onto her lap to reach into her bag, dragging out the slowly emptying box of pocky as she held one out to Ren.​

"Ha" Kyou let out, he looked pat Valeriya. "Valeriya, if I get elected into the student council will you go on a ate with me?" Kyou asked all suave like. Once he heard her talking about the teacher,it irritated him just a bit. "Hey Val, if that's ok if i call you that, but That teacher probably it going to tell you, 'To strengthen your mind of all urges and then with training, Your urge will just be like an annoying fly.' " Kyou said trying to imitate the teachers voice.

Valeriya cocked a brow over at Kyou, her eyes having widened slightly as there was a soft look to her features. "If you pass, you want me to go on a date with you?" She copied, turning at her waist so she was facing him. "That is quite an odd request." She mumbled, a puzzled look upon her features as she brushed some of the hair from her face. "Not the strangest I have heard." was how she finalized that, her hair now having been pushing behind her. Talking about the teacher she looked irritated, a sigh passing her lips. "Most likely but I will not pass off an opportunity. Although he failed to discover the reason why I refused..." Valeriya nodded softly, a smile back on her features. "If you wish to call me Val please do. I am used to my name being shortened."

"Yeah it might be odd but i mean it wouldn't be that weird, your a young, beautiful and not to mention smart." Kyou replied, he then had both of his brows raise. "So what do ya say? Yes or no?" He asked wanting to hear her answer, just to see if she would be up to it. Kyou then let out a small yawn, oddly enough he has had enough sleep must be him not breathing properly. "That is true, it is a pretty rare opportunity for ya" Kyou responded. Kyou then turned to Alvondo just to see what he might do but then turned back to Val. He tilted his head off to the side and raised his eye brows once again trying to imply, Well whats your answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.