The Academy (A somewhat Vampire Acadmey rp?)

Good idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello My children that want to join We will be having the Rp up shortly after I clear up with are new Co-Mo and Character sheet... ^^; I would Like you to know that It is a great honor for you guys to join me and My Rp thank you very much. and please don't drop out soon WE WILL HAVE IT UP!!!!!

And I know its been a very long time since I had this up but don't think I have given up Even though I have forgotten and lost half of my plot but that will not stop me from continuing this to the end and I hope you guys will continue this to the end as well ^^'

Thank you for the long wait and we will make sure we have everything up very shortly. I hoping...... just hold on to your panties and your boxers. I have a feeling there is a guy out their. and wait!

ill take any questions. and Ill answer them with the best English of my ability.

• Thank You
Reactions: Hisoka Kobayashi
:eek::gloomy::worried:

Was I...forgotten?

WAIT I FORGOT YOU I'M SORRY MY CHILD *HUGS YOU*
I'm sorry I tock all the names from the voteing thing SORRY *hugs you again*

:cry:sniffs*
..nothing a little edit won't fix i guess...
:flamed:

Lolz No You can post that just don't show us any sex ^^ and if your partner is Younger + 18 and your older then 18 you can't have the sex you want you have to fade out ^^ Iwaku rules must be followed ^^ I will also have the rules up ASAP ^^

Ok.I understand and anyone I do mature role play with is always 18 and older.I always check the age on their profile.I myself am 25.Also I'm not leaving at all.I want to be part of this role play from beginning to end! XD

*Grins revealing a hint of my ivory fangs.Takes a sip from my wine glass that has blood in it instead.* Ah...there's nothing like a fresh glass of well aged O Negative Blood. *Gazes at everyone with pleased glowing red eyes*

Last edited:
*Shivers and hold out a cross* Evil...... you are not having my blood *RUNS*

YAY! *jumps up and down* I'll bring my most evil French vampire! and my most favorite character to maybe :] *grins a vampiric grin before fading into the shadows*

Reactions: Cry
*Shivers and hold out a cross* Evil...... you are not having my blood *RUNS*

*Looks at the cross and darkly chuckles.* You have nothing to worry about...unless your blood is O Negative.That's my favorite blood type. *Slowly sips my glass of O Negative blood.*

Oh really? *Looks at you and smirks.* If what you say is really true...then why does your voice tremble so? *Slowly starts walking toward you still smirking.*

HELL NO I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Holds up Cross then throws a garlic at you*

yes you are in time ^^ we have yet to make character sheets and their is lot of characters that need to be taken ^^
Yeeeeeeeeee *throws confetti around* \^.^/

HELL NO I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Holds up Cross then throws a garlic at you*

No...not garlic! *Runs and hides*

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wait I lost an RPer NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*Takes a blood bag and opens it, while heating it* we'll get her back... it's 0 negative >:D *Evil chuckle*

• Thank You
Reactions: Cry
*Peeks out from behind a tree sniffing.* Is that O Negative I smell?! *Gets excited and grins from ear to ear.* Gimme gimme gimme!!! *Runs to you for the O Negative blood*

Status
Not open for further replies.