The Academy (A somewhat Vampire Acadmey rp?)

Good idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MANY OPENING LOT AND LOTS OF OPENINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Outta_e6d67a_2829850.gif

MOVE OUTTA THE WAY PEOPLE!

FERN WANTS TO JOIN RIGHT NAOW!

• Love
Reactions: Hisoka Kobayashi
OoO HOLY SH*T *RUNS RUNS AWAY* I DON"T WANT TO DIE

OMG VAMPIRE ACADEMY I WANT IN!!!!

heyheyheyhey good idea lightbulb!!!

Why not just make it a thread?!?!!?
eh eh eh? pleeeease?!

• Thank You
Reactions: Cry
Let me in!!! XD I looove role playing as a vampire!!! ^^ Will it be mature or what will the rating be? I need to know so I know where to draw the line at.lol

• Thank You
Oh and I know nothing about the book or movie.Will that be a problem?

• Thank You
Let me in!!! XD I looove role playing as a vampire!!! ^^ Will it be mature or what will the rating be? I need to know so I know where to draw the line at.lol

Umm well you see there is no line to it but if there is Mature contact I would only hope you bring it to PM and follow the rules of the Adult thing.... if anyting more I say GO FOR IT!!! I love romance!!!!! I just don't want to read about your..... yeah you get it.

• Thank You
Reactions: Hisoka Kobayashi
can we start it in a thread or what?

No this will be a group rp thing ^^; because there are different places I want to make and people to go ^^; also I have to make dorms and gym rooms and ext..... a lot of stuff.... we also have to wait till the group thread maker is open once more and its pissing me off that I CAN't start it right now>....... i'm starting to go run off to daina and give her a piece of my mind I WANT TO START!!!!

lol okay. but in the meantime we could make CS's to make the wait seem shorter. If you put up what you want to know about our characters we could get started on that at least.

YEAH but I have yet to pleace the familys Names XD I will have that up tomorrow then and the character sheets as well please wait in the mean time ^^; sorry

oh okay no problem, i'm just impatient and excited lol

• Thank You
YEAH but I have yet to pleace the familys Names XD I will have that up tomorrow then and the character sheets as well please wait in the mean time ^^; sorry

In need of a Co-Mo who happens to know every nook and cranny of VA? ;D

(( Also in regards to group-vs-forum... you can always use a certain system a friend of mine had to adapt to. With every post you label it with the character's position and the time frame." ))

• Thank You
Umm well you see there is no line to it but if there is Mature contact I would only hope you bring it to PM and follow the rules of the Adult thing.... if anyting more I say GO FOR IT!!! I love romance!!!!! I just don't want to read about your..... yeah you get it.

Ok.So for example...if a guy is going to grasp one of a females "twin mountains" through her shirt (not under it).Should it still be in pm even if it only goes as far as the guy getting slapped?or someone walking in on the event killing the mood? I'm glad it doesn't follow the book or the movie.I'm so in then! XD

• Love
Ok.So for example...if a guy is going to grasp one of a females "twin mountains" through her shirt (not under it).Should it still be in pm even if it only goes as far as the guy getting slapped?or someone walking in on the event killing the mood? I'm glad it doesn't follow the book or the movie.I'm so in then! XD

Lolz No You can post that just don't show us any sex ^^ and if your partner is Younger + 18 and your older then 18 you can't have the sex you want you have to fade out ^^ Iwaku rules must be followed ^^ I will also have the rules up ASAP ^^

In need of a Co-Mo who happens to know every nook and cranny of VA? ;D

(( Also in regards to group-vs-forum... you can always use a certain system a friend of mine had to adapt to. With every post you label it with the character's position and the time frame." ))

YOU WANT THAT ROLE HERE YOU GO *hands you over shiny metal of bing Co-Mo* and I would love to use this certain system a friend of yours had laerned ^^ it will make life much easyer. if the group thing is going to be that way for a very long time V^V.

[quote="Cry, post: 1345472, member: 2808"YOU WANT THAT ROLE HERE YOU GO *hands you over shiny metal of bing Co-Mo* and I would love to use this certain system a friend of yours had laerned ^^ it will make life much easyer. if the group thing is going to be that way for a very long time V^V.[/quote]

I have a bad feeling I did the worst mistake of my life now V^V XD but who cares ^^

[quote="Cry, post: 1345472, member: 2808"YOU WANT THAT ROLE HERE YOU GO *hands you over shiny metal of bing Co-Mo* and I would love to use this certain system a friend of yours had laerned ^^ it will make life much easyer. if the group thing is going to be that way for a very long time V^V.

I have a bad feeling I did the worst mistake of my life now V^V XD but who cares ^^[/quote]

*scoff*

Ye of little faith...

*polishes new shiny metal to add to collection*

I take my job VERY seriously.

• Love
XD lolz I hope so We also need to talk about stuff Ok ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.