The Absolutely Good For Nothing Student Council

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Justaddnutts
I would really appreciate if you posted. The pace of this rp is a bit slower than I'd like, and I think it's because certain people still haven't posted their introductions. I tried really hard to make this rp fun and cool, and if you want to be a part of it, I need you to... Well... Be a part of it. Do not take this message personally; I don't mean to insult you. You just need to post, or notify me that you would like to leave.

MyStyle (1).jpg

Name:
Yuurei, "The Ghost", Ayaka (Aya to her friends)
Year:
Upper Secodary 3rd Year
Role:
Disciplinary Head Officer
Important Relationships:
Open for PMs! :bsmile:
Personality:
Aya is a "mother bear" sort of person. She feels very responsible for the people around her, especially people younger than herself. She is gentle, kind, and very loving. However, there is always two sides to every coin. Aya is a mob boss, and although she treats her gang like family, she can be ruthless if need be, loyalty is extremely important to her. She also has contacts everywhere and has dirt on just about every one she considers a threat. Because she is still young, many of her gang are very overprotective and pop up in random places, effectively scaring the ever loving shit out of people. And despite her kindness, many people still are very intimidated by her, which is why she became the disciplinary head officer. Often, she can be found near a piano, music is her passion. Her intuition is unrivaled and she likes to call herself psychic.
Bio:
Ayaka was born into mafia life, her father being the previous boss. After he was arrested two years ago, the "family business" was passed down to her. In an effort to protect her mother and younger brother Renji, she sent them to Italy until things calmed down. In order to support them and herself, she takes odd jobs as a translator and she entertains in a bar as a musician. From when she was small her father taught her many different languages, fluently she speaks six languages. She speaks to her brother and mother at least once a week, and hopes soon they can come back home.

Major Quirk:
Motherly qualities/Mafia boss (Like Dr. Jeckle and Mr. Hyde)
Her loved ones | Music | The Piano | Laughing | Ballroom dancing
Dislikes:
Hurting people | Crying | Bugs
Fears:
Being alone | Losing herself
Other:
"Have you eaten today? Don't forget your coat. I love you, be careful!"
[BCOLOR=#28003d]"I know where you live and if you mess with my friends you'll be sorry."[/BCOLOR]

I hope this is good, it's been awhile since I've RP'd so let me know if I need to fix anything! :cheerful: :heartbeat:

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
tumblr_n30d9vnqcp1sft3xeo1_500.gif

"Welcome aboard!"
Dear Yuurei Ayaka (@Aya-chan )

You have been chosen to join the Student Council, as the Head Disciplinary Officer. Please help to start getting everyone involved in school spirit again, and help us to have a successful time at Komikaru Secondary School.
Have a nice day,

Have a nice day,​
Shijiro Tenuki
Shijiro Tenuki​
Headmaster/Student Council Club Advisor​

@Aya-chan My character was going to have the exact same role as your character! Now, I really look forward to having her work in the Disciplinary committee! Awesome job!

Thanks!! c: I'm so excited to rp with yall (*´ω`*)

probably post tomorrow

No matter how hard I try I just can'y seem to think up a first post. I would like to apologize and bow out gracefully.
I hope y'all enjoy your rp!

@Ichinomiya Eruna Quick question (sorry ^^") -- the first line of dialogue in your most recent post, was that one directed at Mimi or Satsuki?

That was directed to Satsuki; Sorry for any confusion!

Status
Not open for further replies.