The Absolutely Good For Nothing Student Council

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost done, it should be up some time today.

LOVE THE DRAWING GIF THING. It's awesome!

(Also, the other girl that I mention in my first post, I might make her into an actual character and have Mimi drag her onto the spirit committee, but I'm not sure yet.)

Thanks, I plan on making one for every character, on different episodes.

Go for it, the amount of characters is limitless as long as young can keep up with them!

Does this meeting only consist of SB positions or....?

All positions! The meeting room is really big... :P

Almost done my character he will probably be finished today

I'll be posting tomorrow!

Alright i believe Kei is done!

tumblr_n30d9vnqcp1sft3xeo1_500.gif

"Welcome aboard!"
Dear Hashimoto Keito (@Mr.Scales )

You have been chosen to join the Student Council, as a Lower Secondary School Vice President. Please help to start getting everyone involved in school spirit again, and help us to have a successful time at Komikaru Secondary School.
Have a nice day,

Have a nice day,
Shijiro Tenuki
Shijiro Tenuki
Headmaster/Student Council Club Advisor

To be honest, I actually was planning on using Yato for President, because his personality matched what I wanted to do, but I didn't because I didn't think I'd have enough gifs :P

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
latest

Name: Nishimura, "Yu" Yukishina

Year: Upper Secondary 2nd year

Role: 2nd Year Class Representative

Important Relationships:
Please feel free to become an important part of Yu's life.

Personality:

Nishimura doesn't really have much of a personality other than her love for sweets. She is always eating, but remains as thin, despite her lack of exercise. You'd expect that she'd also be very lazy, but surprisingly enough, she does what she is told, putting in just as much effort as anyone else. She enjoys making puns and referencing (real-world) pop-culture.

tumblr_m8k0pvut8i1r6hylao1_500.gif

Many people think she's incredibly cute because of her innocent-looking face and quiet, rather feminine. Until they try to find out more about her and they realize how weird she really is. She is far from innocent, and is a good repesentation of the phrase, "Looks can be deceiving." She is easily bribed with food, and will almost anything to get her hands on more sweets.
tumblr_mb4q8oIzCQ1rx1dfqo1_r2_500.gif

The girl doesn't understand many social cues to the extent that some people believe she is a foreigner. Yu says a lot of things that make certain people uncomfortable, and doesn't see much of a reasoning between right and wrong, so always ends up confusing those who attempt to tell her not to do something, just because society doesn't agree with it.

Bio: Yukishina lives in a house with both of her parents, her twin brother (who attends a different school), her grandmother and a pet dog named Pon.
Brother
10986312_1617823928453676_2020384595_n.jpg

Mother
190715_9z18mult6osjac7qk4v52rwxpid0gnyebh3f.jpg

Father
kagami_junichiro_by_loncdragun-d5suf5l.jpg

Grandmother
tanaka_servant_x_ser_51997.jpg
Ever since she was a small child, her grandmother told her to eat lots of food or else she wouldn't have enough energy to live every day.
"I always eat till I'm stuffed!" She would say, "I feel great and I'm 87! Your grandfather never ate very much, and he's now stuck in that picture frame over there."
A good idea for something to teach most five year olds? Probably not. Yukishina always ate until she was stuffed, but she never got stuffed, so she never stopped eating. Her grandmother always offered more food and she never rejected.

When she was in primary school, many of the other girls tried to tease her about her eating habits. Yu never reacted by crying or getting mad like most people would. Instead she would tell them that they should eat just as much so they don't starve to death. She made sure everyone was always eating during lunchtime, and if they didn't have lunch, she would make some for them. She did the same thing for secondary school, but during her very first year no one would bring lunch just because they knew she would supply it. So she stopped bringing anyone else food, but still ate all the time, even during class.

Major Quirk: She is always eating.

Likes: Candy, Food, References, Puns, Manga, Tanuki, Taiyaki

Dislikes: Bribery (or so she claims), When people turn down the rare opportunity to eat some of her food, People who make fun of fat people, hunger

Fears: Dying of starvation

Other: "You idiot. If you do not have a Sundae with me I'll hate you."

tumblr_nn60f5Ius11qa94xto4_500.gif

Oh my gosh!
I didn't think very many people watched Inu x Boku! I can't believe my eyes!

Reactions: Kitsune
large.jpg

Name: Hanataro "Nami" Kairi
Year: Upper Secondary 2nd year
Role: Student Body Treasurer
Important Relationships: N/A
Personality: Kairi is more like an elementary student than a high school student. She is very needy at times or can act like a total baby. She is quite small so she could pass off for a child. Other times she acts rather intelligent or can help solve problems. Her personality fluctuates between being very childish and actually being helpful. More often than not she is being childish and having fun. She could never be mean even if she tried. She is the type that is easy to manipulate because she doesn't know any better. Being the way that she is has worked out for her though considering she is very good at making friends and getting what she wants.
Bio: Kairi was raised in a family with two older brothers. They were only older than her by a year but that was still enough for her to be considered the baby of the family. So thus she was raised as such. As a child she got whatever she wanted when she wanted it because her parents were willing to do anything to make her happy. She never had any problems in life because she always had her older siblings to look out for her. In grade school the three of them were always together, mostly because the boys thought she would get into trouble because she was far too friendly, and they always made sure to keep away guys who tried to get with her. It stayed like that until her brothers transferred to another school to attend middle school. Once that happened her life became a bit more eventful. Kairi began to get harassed by the girls at her school because all the guys only paid attention to her. They would exclude her, talk badly about her, and try to ruin her good reputation. From then on she never made any female friends. She was much better at making male friends anyway. When she started to hang out with guys more she realized that they were only using her but she could never turn them down. It was against her nature. So she just let it go and went along with it.
Major Quirk: Too innocent for her own good
Likes: Sweets | Having fun | Making friends | Being nice | Cooking/Baking
Dislikes: Bullies | Things she doesn't understand | Thunderstorms | Scary movies
Fears: Claustrophobia | Having no friends
Other: "Let's go make cookies and cupcakes and eat candy and have lots of fun okay?"
Please post when you get the chance. :)
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-absolutely-good-for-nothing-student-council.114591/
shibuya_rin_by_happy_mashiro-d5u44lp.jpg

Name:
Wakabayashi, "", Suzumi
tumblr_nhy49hqNg01s6iuz7o3_400.gif

Shibuya.Rin.full.1205219_large.jpg

Year:

Upper Secondary 2nd year
Anime-Trending-Character-Poll-Week-8-Shibuya-Rin_Haruhichan.com_.gif

Role:

SB Vice President
8db7029e5b9665fab3d85f8c199d8415.jpg

Important Relationships:

(Let me know if you want relationships with her? :3)
tumblr_ni40j7kgQC1qd1q2so1_500.gif

Personality:

She has two distinct personalities, one she wears on the outside and the one that stays inside. Unfortunately for her, and everyone else, the two sides often bleed into one another. She tried to keep her front up, but she's generally to hot headed for it to actually work.

On the outside she projects an air of levelheadedness and gentle kindness. The kind of temperament that demands respect. All in all it's a very responsible, and lady like kind of personality. That is, if that is what she was really like.

That, clearly, isn't how she actually is. Just a little poke here and there and you'll get to see what's under the mask: A Temper. She has trouble keeping her head cool, and is pretty easily annoyed or embarrassed. She'll even lash out in emotional and sometimes violent(stomping on feet, throwing books, kicking shins, etc) outburst when you manage to ruffle her feathers She's easily hurt, and secretly, a bit of a cry baby. She's literally a walking, talking, time bomb of emotions.

This isn't all bad however! Just as she experiences sadness and irritation in extreme ways, she feels the same for other emotions too. She love indefinitely, and is unflinchingly loyal. Her excitement can be almost infectious with it's intensity. She's definitely a passionate person under her "ice princess" mask.

In a word, she is, Tsundere.
sibuya47s.jpg

Bio:

At a very early age her mother passed away leaving her with just her father. He, unfortunately, wasn't equipped to raise a four year old child, Let along live alone, as his wife had always been the more parent like of the two. He did his best, with the help of his mother, who moved in after the death of his wife. Thanks to this, Suzuki was raised by her stern and proper grandmother, occasional input from her aunt, and her father.

She quickly began to idealize her grandmother, admiring her to the point she wanted to be just like the sophisticated elder woman. She she began to emulate her much to her father chagrin and her grandmothers delight.

It was only natural that she was distraught when her grandmother passed away only weeks after Suzumi's eleventh birthday. She had been sick for months leading up to her passing, and knowing she was going to pass on soon she gave her granddaughter her pearl necklace. Suzumi is never seen without it.
Anime-Trending-Character-Poll-Week-9-Rin-Shibuya_Haruhichan.com_.gif

Major Quirk:

Her Temper
1677d5783b509da56f5ca77b6a7d111d_480.jpg

+Listening to music/Singing
+People believing she "cool", "proper", "responsible", or "lady like"
+Arguing/Teasing
(It's a love hate kinda thing, its going to get on her last nerve. But it's also going to make her feel included.)

+Competition
+Dogs

tumblr_ncca51vqFH1s5f9ado1_500.gif

Dislikes:

-Teasing/Arguing
(but don't let that stop you, she'd most likely feel a little rejected if you start then stop suddenly)

-Admitting she's wrong
-People riling her up to the point it cracks her mask
-Being Reprimanded
-Beetles

00621e23a0477937ddc1c13c7a8a4a57.jpg

Fears:

>People finding out about her "Young Miss" pageant days
>Losing her grandmothers necklace

tumblr_mwzc2bgySi1qa94xto2_500.gif

Other:

(tba as needed or thought up)
anime-art-Rin-Shibuya-anime-Shibuya-Rin-1856084.jpeg
Please post when you get the chance :)
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-absolutely-good-for-nothing-student-council.114591/

Could I have a foreigner... like a character who's studying Japanese from Ireland?
If so, I'll get started!

In that case, you're character would shadow some one else's character. You should ask whoever you would like to shadow for permission before submitting your character sheet. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. :)

Sorry if my reply was a little short ^^; I just wanted to get something in there before I got left behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.