The Absolutely Good For Nothing Student Council

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe she's from a video game/anime called Inazuma Eleven GO? I don't know too much about it though. ):

(But speaking of face claims... I love the anime your character is from! Idk, if you watch it, but it's funny because I literally just started watching Gekkan Shouji Nozaki-kun, like, two days ago. xP)
It's a roleplaying sports game, manga, and anime. The idea is good, but I didn't really like the show. Sorry for my obsession with anime

Reactions: Mundane Monster
I believe she's from a video game/anime called Inazuma Eleven GO? I don't know too much about it though. ):

(But speaking of face claims... I love the anime your character is from! Idk, if you watch it, but it's funny because I literally just started watching Gekkan Shouji Nozaki-kun, like, two days ago. xP)
Yeah I love that anime too, it's awesome. :D

Last edited:
I'm stuck between making someone for either Discipline or Spirit Committee >.<

Hey there!
Is this still open for sign ups?
Or am I just super late? ;u;

May i reserve the lower secondary school vice president?​

@Ichinomiya Eruna

I finished my spirit committee regular member cs! :D

tumblr_naethuyWEb1t4aubbo10_500.gif
Name: Akiyama, "Kowai-kun" Kohaku
Year: Upper Secondary 2rd year
Role: Spirit Committee member
Important Relationships: PM me for suggestions!
Personality: Kohaku is a cheerful guy with a generally optimistic disposition, however, his type of optimism is odd and tainted with darkness. He finds anything that a regular person would find frightening, interesting. He likes to take walks at night and in thunderstorms. His favorite past time is watching horror movies, however due to his father's bed time 'stories', he doesn't find any of the movie content the least bit frightening.
In his opinion, a person's spirit is only ever at it's best when experiencing harrowing or heart pounding events. So he has made it his mission to build up everyone's spirit through scaring the crap out of everyone, so they can experience true bliss.
Bio: Kohaku was born to a soon to be divorced couple. His parents had had a falling out and even the miracle of their only child's birth couldn't bring them back together. His mother wanted to go find herself, so she left a baby Kohaku with his father and never came back. Kohaku's father at the time was an esteemed surgeon, who's social life died when because he had to take care of his son. In his loneliness, Kohaku's father often told his growing son, the stories of the surgeries that he performed, and that's probably why Kohaku turned out the way he did.

When he entered grade school, Kohaku made a large amount of friends do to his charming and outgoing personality, but he soon lost them when he began recounting his father's surgery stories to his horrified friends. Their parents caught wind of this and forced them to stop interacting with Kohaku, so he spent most of his grade school years in solitude. However when he got to high school, and people got more mature and less likely to listen to their parents, he started making friends again.
Major Quirk: He thinks scaring the crap out of people will raise their school spirit
Likes: Horror movies, anything scary really, spiders, snakes, mythology, mythical creatures.
Dislikes: Glitter, arcades, halibut, ghost busters/hunters, horror movies that end with the monster getting killed/subdued.
Fears: Not meeting his demise in a horror movie fashion // Losing his friends
Other:

tumblr_ncwhcfwSlL1rmdq5eo8_500.gif

I'd like the SB Disciplinary Head Officer~!

!! WORK IN PROGRESS !!
tumblr_m6od3dxzl91r1xo14o1_500.png

Name:
Oshiro "Prince" Akihiko
Year:
Upper Secondary | 1st year
Role:
Disciplinary Committee Member
Important Relationships:
PM me if you'd like one with him!
Personality:
(100 words minimum)
Bio:
(100 words minimum)
Major Quirk:
His "princely" aura.
» Things going his way «
» Studying «
» Video Games «
» Challenges «
» Tigers «
» Being ahead of everyone «

Dislikes:
» Breaking rules «
» Routine «
» Sweets «
» Snow «
» Being called "Princess" «
» Idiotic people «
» Stubborn people «

Fears:
» Being beaten by someone else «
» Losing his glasses «

Other:
"I don't have time to deal with the likes of you."
» t h e m e «
TBA

tumblr_lxlt633xGn1qi4qcho1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
shibuya_rin_by_happy_mashiro-d5u44lp.jpg

Name: (Last Name, "Optional Nickname or Title," First Name)
Wakabayashi, "TBA", Suzumi
tumblr_nhy49hqNg01s6iuz7o3_400.gif

Age: (Appropriate age for a high school or middle school student)
Shibuya.Rin.full.1205219_large.jpg

Year: (Upper Secondary(High School)/Lower Secondary(Junior High School) 1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year)
Anime-Trending-Character-Poll-Week-8-Shibuya-Rin_Haruhichan.com_.gif

Role: (See Roles)
8db7029e5b9665fab3d85f8c199d8415.jpg

Important Relationships: (If your character has any relationships with another user's character, put that here. Make sure to ask the person for permission before submitting anything.)
tumblr_ni40j7kgQC1qd1q2so1_500.gif

Personality: (100 words minimum)
sibuya47s.jpg

Bio: (100 words minimum)
Anime-Trending-Character-Poll-Week-9-Rin-Shibuya_Haruhichan.com_.gif

Major Quirk: (What defines your character)
1677d5783b509da56f5ca77b6a7d111d_480.jpg

tumblr_ncca51vqFH1s5f9ado1_500.gif

Dislikes: (Self Explanatory)
00621e23a0477937ddc1c13c7a8a4a57.jpg

Fears: (Self Explanatory)
tumblr_mwzc2bgySi1qa94xto2_500.gif

Other: (Anything Else...?)
anime-art-Rin-Shibuya-anime-Shibuya-Rin-1856084.jpeg
Hey just so you know, your reservation is actually up, so you can keep working on your character, but if some one completes it faster they get it. This may seem harsh, but I only want those who are really want to join.

0e2e187a068b036dee5687eb2fafb107.jpg

|.::Name::.|
Hashimoto 'Kei' Keito
|.::Age::.|
|.::Year::.|
Lower secondary third year
|.::Role::.|
Lower Secondary school Vice-President.
tumblr_mzasoiQIpk1to21edo1_r1_500.gif

|.::Important Relationships::.|
T.B.A
|.::Personality::.|
Kei hates school, he doesn't like all of it's cheerful attitude and cheerful people, if hes tired that day and in the morning go all perky on him, he won't be pleased. But Kei can also be fun and chill, he is happy towards his friends but can also be very snappy towards them on his bad days. Kei is very lazy and doesn't like to commit to anything, so he will try to push all the work on his friends so he doesn't have to do anything. Even if people thinks he's care free, he cares a lot for his friends and would do anything to protect them, his very close friends would know that about him. Kei has a hard time trusting people other then his friends, when he doesn't like someone he puts it out there so hes very blunt.
tumblr_n0dqaawNJe1to21edo1_500.gif

|.::Bio::.|
Kei had been born with a relatively normal family, he and his parents got along and it was a nice, great family. Until his father cheated on his mother and ran away with the mistress causing Kei to go in a deep slump. He started being rebellious and lazy kid, he wasn't the spokes model for best son. Kei didn't like how his mom acted after what happened and missed his father as he left when he was ten.

two years later his mother got remarried to a guy he disliked the most in the world, he didn't get as much attention as he did before his mother fell for the step father, he was also super strict and talked to his mother with everything and so she always agreed. When he was thirteen he was forced to become vice president to Shiro Yamagachi. He also was forced to play the piano which he hates playing but is good at it.
|.::Major Quirk::.|

Lazy and rebellious attitude and his beanie he wears everywhere.

tumblr_n2vnfry61Z1raxepao1_500.gif

|.::Likes::.|

Hanging with friends|Sleeping|Listening to Music|Hats|Animals
|.::Dislikes::.|

School|Playing the violin|Getting aggravated|Over optimistic people
|.::Fears::.|

Losing his friends|Losing his hat|Having to go to school for another four years.
|.::Other::.|
"Mess with my hat and i will make you pay"
tumblr_n0hmhiBnJC1rp31oio2_500.gif

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Just to let you know, i'm pretty much complete. I may tweak a few things here and there before we again (or maybe add a little to the bio if my character gets prior important relationships before we start). I apologize again for the wait, but a, happy to say that now that my work schedule is settled and my cold is gone I'll be in tip top shape for posting!
Thank you very much.

tumblr_ncbqijC4Ka1qjngavo1_500.gif
Sorry I haven't been able to write acceptance letters to characters for the past few, I've been busy and haven't had time to get on my computer. I'll have them up in a bit. For now they will be loading. :)

tumblr_mthq0jGlbp1rvnyyoo5_250.gif

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
tumblr_n30d9vnqcp1sft3xeo1_500.gif

"Welcome aboard!"
Dear Akiyama Kohaku (@Polystical )

You have been chosen to join the Student Council, as a Spirit Committee Member. Please help to start getting everyone involved in school spirit again, and help us to have a successful time at Komikaru Secondary School.
Have a nice day,

Have a nice day,
Shijiro Tenuki
Shijiro Tenuki
Headmaster/Student Council Club Advisor

Reactions: Mundane Monster
tumblr_n30d9vnqcp1sft3xeo1_500.gif

"Welcome aboard!"
Dear Wakabayashi Suzumi (@Justaddnutts )

You have been chosen to join the Student Council, as the SB Vice President. Please help to start getting everyone involved in school spirit again, and help us to have a successful time at Komikaru Secondary School.
Have a nice day,

Have a nice day,
Shijiro Tenuki
Shijiro Tenuki
Headmaster/Student Council Club Advisor

Okay I think I did it. Please let me know if there are in mistakes. I know about the ones with the spoilers; I can't seem to fix them though, no matter what.... Phew all done
tumblr_inline_nmv80jXbf81s0zw08_540.gif

Had a small panic attack... I realized I never actually "watched" this thread, and I was like heyyy where is everyone, why haven't I gotten any notificATIONS OHHHH NOOOOOOOOO

But it seems we have not started yet! I am relieved. o3o

Status
Not open for further replies.