*Rests scythe on lap* "Impress me..."

Quick someone roll up an expert in PR. S/he will quickly become team MVP.
Currently working on a normal-ole-human who runs a technology company and attends numerous and painful board meetings. Also, made himself a super-suit with powers in electromagnetism and general electricity.

Yep, that ole trope.
*no regrets*

Edit: Whoops. Didn't see that was already answered. That's what I get for not refreshing my browser before answering. >_>' Doesn't change what I'm working on... XD

Ha! Diplomacy... yeah... that'll happen.

two days since any post, that's a good sign

Yeah I currently am restricted to mobile and have end-of-semester stuff going on, so that's not exactly helpful for productivity.

On another note, anybody want to help me with a hero name for one character? I can't think of anything :P

Yeah I currently am restricted to mobile and have end-of-semester stuff going on, so that's not exactly helpful for productivity.

On another note, anybody want to help me with a hero name for one character? I can't think of anything :P
Well I'm normally not great with names but I sometimes get good ideas (rather proud of White Noise tbh), I can see if I get any ideas for ya :3

I'm still working on my CS. @Joan what's your character's ability, again?

I'm still working on my CS. @Joan what's your character's ability, again?
It's a blend of life-force manipulation, energy manipulation, and telepathy/telekinesis. That makes it sound much weirder than it actually is whoops maybe I should just send you it

I actually wasn't receiving notifications so I thought I'd work on the IC a bit xD

Hopefully I'll get the story going sometime tomorrow, if not later this week (end of next Thursday at the latest).

Reactions: Joan
Hey I'm about to have limited internet and be stuck on mobile for the next two weeks ^^' The flip side is I'll be less busy so I'll try to finish my CSs and get them up in the next couple days!

Reactions: Rae
I'm pretty much finished with my character. Only part left is the sample post, and I should have that done pretty soon here. If I need to change anything, please let me know.

I'm going to try to sit down and just complete my CSs today. One's done except for pictures and coding, but the other two need bios, sample posts, fuller power descriptions, and in one case, the weapons/equipment section needs filling out. So...that should be fun to write XD

Reactions: Rae
I'm feeling under the weather unexpectedly but it gives me an excuse to stay on the couch with my phone all evening, so my CSs will be up tonight or tomorrow. So yep, I'll be ready ^.^

No worries, I'm gonna start plugging away at the IC tomorrow anyways, just wanted to do a role-call so I knew who was still riding the hype-train :3

Reactions: Joan