Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Anime, Magical, Action, Etc
Alright. so I have a roleplay that has been going on for a couple of months. It is quite active and we have a good cast. We are going to soon transition into the second chapter in the roleplay, and with that, I would like for two, three new players that will be a part of the new arrivals. For your information, the werewolves in our roleplay are lycanthropes. Half human, half beast. They transform into two legged werewolves like in the movie Underworld. If you still dont know what I'm talking about. Please DM me or say something here.

Extra and vital information > The RP is bloody with twist, romance and much more. I am also currently world building for the future, but just so you know, I have about 5-7 arcs planned thus far with the help of my two Co-GMs.

We use RL FCs and this RP is in the redstar section. If you're still here and are interested. Let me know here and I will obviously link you to our threads and our discord OOC.

And please please.. I hope you are here for the long haul. Committed and active throughout the roleplay.

I will also personally talk to you because you all will be introduced with my new character. Still here? Awesome.

Hey! I'm just getting back after a long absence and this looks like a lot of fun! I've got a worgen character already, but he could be modified to be a Lycan. I'd love more info if you're willing to chat :)

Reactions: Akashi
Hey! I'm just getting back after a long absence and this looks like a lot of fun! I've got a worgen character already, but he could be modified to be a Lycan. I'd love more info if you're willing to chat :)

Sent you a PM.

I'd be interested in joining.

I'd be interested in joining.

Alright, anything you want to know? Just PM me and we can discuss it over there or.. Over discord.

I would also be interested for sure if you'll have me! ^-^ I would love to discuss a bit in DM for sure to get acquainted with the story line so far, if it's not too much trouble! :))

I would also be interested for sure if you'll have me! ^-^ I would love to discuss a bit in DM for sure to get acquainted with the story line so far, if it's not too much trouble! :))

Alright, you'll be the last one I'm accepting. PM your discord and we can go from there over do it over PMs here. :)

Oiy Oiy its the geechee boy

Are you still expecting people? I would love to play a werewolf rp again.

Are you still expecting people? I would love to play a werewolf rp again.
You're welcome to join.

Hop in our discord, if you need link, PM me.

Are you still accepting people? If so count me in :)

I apologize for the late response. I did not htink this thread was active still.. If you're still interested, PM me and I'll get you in our discord.