2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Romance, Adventure, Action, History
So, do you guys know who are 9 Muses are from Greek Mythology?

Well a long time ago I had an rp that was based off of them and it didn't get many people interested in it then so I would like to bring it back and see how many would be interested. I want this rp to be mysterious with action, romance, drama or whatever but I want it to be INTERESTING. If there are two people who'd like to be the co-GMs then please step on up because I'm pretty sure I'll need a lot of imagination to build this rp.

Plot so far~

Ah, the daughters of Zeus and Mnemosyne. The Nymphs who brought inspiration to others, taught by Apollo himself. Unfortunately, over 200 years ago, an unknown source sought out the 9 muses to turn their power and knowledge into a day a dark energy. If created the dark energy will that will destroy the Greek Gods in Olympus. It will feed off the immortality of the Gods and then move onto their souls. Leaving no possibility to be reincarnated. Permanently erased. Because of this, the Gods ordered the 9 muses to force their reincarnation by killing themselves. Therefore causing them to be reborn as humans with gifts they don't understand but also hiding them.

Now, they are reborn once again and because of Apollo's love for the 9 muses, he now stays in the human realm as their mentor; despite the extreme danger for him. It doesn't take the unknown source long to find out they were reincarnated and so he/she has sent their dark followers to capture them. Only problem is? He/she has no clue which human is a muse, so they take extremely talented humans who have the potential to be a muse and test them... often leading to their death.

They're running out of time to learn what is necessary so Apollo hired guardians, magical beings that are payed to protect immortals who come to the mortal realm. With time running out and innocent people dying, the 9 muses must learn how to control their power in order to survive. Survive? No, that's not what they plan to do. No more running. The 9 muses are tired of mortals being sacrificed and so they take it upon themselves to go in search of who dared to do such a thing. Now... well now, they just need to figure out how. Without dying.

I'll be posting information about the 9 muses in the sign up sheet x], which I'll be making right after this

What I'm looking for~

- Good grammar, 2-3 paragraphs (5 sentences in each)
- Teamplayer
- Isn't a flaker
- Can make a character based on the actual muse (I don't mind if there are a few changes but nothing to drastic)

I hope someone is interested! x]

Status
Not open for further replies.