The 7 kingdoms

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fox king watched as the new arrival entered. She seemed to be one of the mature rulers of her nation. Similar to the Zhao King. The young boy couldn't help but snigger at her entrance. It seemed one of her many men, announced her in such a glorious way. Like she was not a Queen, but a God. It made the new king laugh a little, but he new to suppress his laughter. However it did not work out well, as he covered his mouth to stop himeself.

Park il-pyo was slightly impressed with her fluid and gracious movements though. It showed she defiantly had pose and a well built structure.

-A Little Earlier-
Gyou shrugged. "Didn't fight for anything important really. It was supposed to be a duel, it just got out of hand."

-At the Meeting-
The Wei King yawned. Nothing was really happening at the moment. Just exactly what he was hoping to avoid by ditching the meeting: long announcements, entrances, and formalities. He wiped his eyes with his hand before continuing to look into the proceedings, waiting for something more interesting to happen.

Ryu returned to the room having changed into armour, hearing of the Eagle Queen's arrival. He also sported a cold expression with a tone of malice in his voice and gaze.

"If the vermin would kindly stop acting up then we may be able to get somewhere" he announced, glaring across the table. That got people's attention.

"War has ravaged our kingdoms for many years. I intend to stop this. Unite under the Dragon or be crushed in our wake" he continued, calmly. "Alliance to the Dragon will have conditions but I assure you these are for the benefit of all. We do not intend to touch the Tiger nation as we already have other interests that war would undoubtedly sour. Your nation would remain your own, only to be unified by the greater good" he concluded. He didn't expect a positive response but this was the next phase in his plan.

(Will reply in about 6-7h.)

images.jpg

Atesha wanted to give the new queen a greeting of her own, but went quiet at Ryu's short speech. She was beyond shocked. The last thing in her nation's interest was to suborder itself to a different kingdom! The little good she'd started to think of Ryu after talking to Mei was erased on the spot.

To her even greater shock, Faust did not decline right away! "What would 'uniting under the Dragon kingdom' mean for us? Be specific.", her father gave Atesha a reassuring look, but was met with a glare that promised pain.
"We are not paying the Dragon kingdom or giving it any privileges that go beyond an alliance. Anything that restricts our independence is out of question.", she immediately added to her father's question to avoid unwanted surprises. She wanted to tell him it's bullshit, but had enough respect of hDr own dad not to do such a thing.

Almost everyone at the table seemed like meer children to Dezire. She imagined them different, but even like this she was able to know who was who. All of those classes about the royal families finally payd off. Tho she found it weird no one actually introduced themselves to her.

Pft. Children.

The first to spoke was, Dezire guessed, the Dragon Emperor, as they call him nowdays. Dezire was quite surprised. It just got interesting to her. She allowed herself to give out a small smirk, but in a second it was gone. The Zhao king asked what she was about to.

(Posting orders are okay, however they can cause an Rp to stop instantly if someone leaves. Because of this I am not a big fan of them. However I do agree with waiting, since moving to far ahead without you would not help anyone. So we can all post once, then we will all wait for your return :D )

"Aww man, I was beginning to like you mister dragon" Park said mockingly after Ryu gave his speech. He looked over at the new Dragon king, he was leaning back on his chair like a child to get a view of him. "Well looks like we are at war then" he smiled towards him. "I do not really like alliances or having to take orders, so joining you doesn't really suit me" he told him. "Also I am seeking help from the Zhao empire, and it doesn't look like they like you" the boy informed him, a fake pouting face was made. Again mocking the Dragon king.

Reactions: Anowell
(Sounds good to me)

Gyou started laughing heartily. "This is the kind of thing I came for!" he declared fairly excitedly. "Sorry, Chu King, but unless you've got something really nice for us, I can't say I wanna accept your offer either," he added, turning his head to face Ryu. "The Wei Kingdom greatly values freedom, and going under your rule isn't really conducive to that. Not to mention we've got all the power we really need anyway," he spoke confidently, pointing at himself with his thumb, "But I don't believe you thought it'd go so easily. I bet you've got somethin' real good for us if we join, don't ya?" he finished, glaring at the Dragon King.

(What I miss? Sorry guys, was in school. One more exam on Thursday and then I'm home free!)

latest

Running late since her father had pulled her out of the meeting room for a little...discussion, Mei returned to her old seat at the table that was once covered in lavish food. How many times did the people she was forced to be with have to anger her today? First the Fox King, then the Wei King and her father constantly. She was close to killing the man she was related to by blood. That gave her a thought...

Convince her father that they ought to stay over night to show their trust in the kingdom they were in...and then slip a dagger into his heart. She would be Queen.

Atesha's dagger suddenly burned against the skin at her thigh, reminding her that it was still there if necessary. But that was all forgotten as she soon realized just what was happening around the table.

"Are you kidding me?" Mei breathed, leaning her head back and shaking her head. Immediately she stood and left her chair, knowing her father would do something to try and keep her quiet, "You're all preparing for another war against one another?" She continued, ripping her hand away from where the Tiger King reached out to grab her. "Mei, hush. It is not your place-"

"It is my place when it involves my life." She retorted, uncaring about the fact that she would most definitely pay for speaking to her father in such a way. "We've all got a chance to do something better, something right with the power we hold in our hands and all you care about is killing one another and each other's people!"

This almost perfectly fit into Dezires plans for the future. She spoke in a more relaxed tone. "Say..." Her head turned to the Dragon Emperor. "What is it you..." She took a moment to think. "...want from us? Money? Or the land?"

The more she thought about it...the more she realized just why Ryu wanted her hand in marriage. Daughter to the Emperor of Qin. The first largest kingdom out of all seven. No need to fight or conquer when he already had her land, resources and overall kingdom in his hands. The idea of slipping a dagger into her father's heart and having her mother stay out of things looked more and more appealing. They had no sons and no other children. It would all be Mei's.

Forever she was just going to be a political pawn in the games of many but enough was enough. From now on, she would be the Queen on her own chessboard. She wouldn't be vulnerable or be kept down by a King. The Qin kingdom would be hers and hers alone. It was a good thing that neither herself nor her father had accepted the proposal yet. Mei remained stood behind her chair, firmly gripping onto the back of it as she watched the proceedings.

"Yes, your highness," her father then sneered, "The Eagle Queen has a point. Just what would you want from us? To be perfectly honest I'm rather happy having my own kingdom under my own ruling."

Reactions: Anowell
Ryu smiled. "I expected as much for a mere child such as yourself" he said addressing the fox king. "Just know that even your enhanced vision will not forsee this future"

"Monkey king, all I have to offer you is the promise of no attack from any nation allied under my own. You can of course expect a better relationship with any of these nations but other than that I offer you nothing. And I would be careful to brag of you strength before seeing your opposition." he warned, replying to the newcomer.
"I hope this answers your question of what such an decision would entail Tiger King and Phoniex King" he continued.

"Eagle Queen, I request nothing other than your services in a crusade against those who choose not to join" he announced, turning coldly to the table.

Dezire nodded. "Sadly my Lord, I must refuse then." Her eyes roamed around the table. "Also, pardon me, but all of us ended wars in this last year, do you really think anyone is ready for more? And if we are, I doubt anyone would give up what we have earnt." The Queen raised her hands onto the table, proceeding. Her eyes didn't leave the Dragons. "Are you sure you want the six kingdoms to turn around you? No one could survive that."

Last edited by a moderator:
(I can comment again, woohoo)

The Wei King raised an eyebrow and put on a more serious expression. He actually looked like a king, unlike usual. "Oho, you plan to annex whoever you can and then crusade against the rest?" he asked. He was certainly confident in his strength, knowing he could take on any one kingdom, but if the Chu was persuasive enough to get even one kingdom one their side, that wouldn't be so certain. Fortunately, the Fox, Eagle, and Tiger kingdoms seemed reluctant. It was on the Phoenix, the Zhao kingdom now to see what he would need to do. This meeting had become quite serious, even to the Monkey King.

He gave a small chuckle, unlike the hearty, warm laughs he usually made. "Dangerous words, dragon, but I don't think your plan is going too smoothly."

Faust and Atesha gave each other a short look, apparently that was enough to know what the other was thinking. It resulted in Atesha speaking up, "I don't like the thought of the Dragon kingdom taking a leading role in such a grand alliance. But let me get this straight.. what you basically want is a grand contract involving all nations that are ready and willing to swallow their greed for more land and power in exchange for peace and military safety? If that's the case, it shouldn't be under the kingdom of any of us, it should be approved of and signed by all equally. I... am honestly not sure what to think of the idea. It's nothing my father or I could decide on the spot. And fighting those that don't want to take part in this is out of question."

The king rubbed his temples, thinking about what such an alliance would result in. He wasn't too positive about an annexion, but loving his people and wanting to protect them, he took the suggestion into serious consideration. It would mean less war, less trouble, less lost lives and more prosperity... well, prosperity that didn't require clashing with other people that were as innocent and unwilling to fight as his.

'What do you think about this whole idea?', she asked quietly enough only for the person next to her to hear.. this person was, of course, Mei.

The Fox king watched as the tables slowly turned against the Dragon king. The Fox king raised his hand, like a child would at school. "I am" he said a huge grin on his face. He was answering Dezires question. "I am ready for more war" he told them. He had a wide grin on his face at this point. He was happy to go to war, however he needed to get fixed first. "Unfortunately I am in the beautiful Atesha's care at the moment, so i will need to wait a few days" the boy sighed a little.

Park then turned to Ryu, "Looks like you are the underdog now, so I will stand beside you" he smiled widely towards him. Park il-pyo was just siding with who ever was at the bottom, he did not care what the others thought. He was showing his immature side once again. All he wanted to do was have a little fun, and in his case fun meant war.

Qiang (finally gave him a name!) stared long and hard at the Dragon king, his fingers drumming firmly against the surface of the table. His mind was with Atesha and her father. This wasn't a decision that could be made on one day. It would need some thinking over. "The Phoenix royals are correct, this isn't a decision all of us - or at least most of us - can make at this table, boy." He finally drawled, the look on his face one of disgust, "But yes, for once I agree with the Phoenix King and his...daughter. If we are all to unite then it shan't be under one of us, especially you." Really Qiang was believing it to all be under his ruling. He controlled the largest Kingdom and had the experience of dealing with such large populations. Qiang was egotistical and ambitious. This should all be for him. Not the Dragon King.

Among the butlers, a particular one that did not seem different in appearance at first sight, was paying especially much attention. Unlike all other men in the room, he was wearing black gloves and his expression remained as stoic as stone until the subject of possibly ending the war came on the table.
This made him put up a small frown for a second. The fact that most countries declined relaxed him a little, but Zhao was considering it.. the war was a good and important distraction, it shouldn't end yet..

His gaze rested on the unsuspecting Zhao princess and occasionally on the king, deep in thought. He hoped that he wouldn't have to take drastic measures.

---

Atesha just shook her head at the boy's immature and slightly belligerent nature, not exactly happy about revealing that she'd be taking care of him for a few days. And forming an alliance with the one who was declined by all? Just WHAT logic was in Park il-pyo's head??

"...so ... I would suggest the ones interested in such a grand alliance and contract think this over during the next few days. If possible, we should refrain from any military conflicts during that timespan. Is that okay?"

The small Fox king sinked down in Dezire's eyes. He was not the one for negotiations, and Dezire thought of crossing him off of her list. The list she had for the future of her kingdom.

She doesn't want war. She doesn't want weak alliances either. ''What is really the question here?'' She spoke. ''What side are we picking?''

( Like i said before there is no real order, so there are no 'turns to post' @Kaykay )

Park il-pyo spoke up again, still addressing Ryu. "However there will be two conditions before I can join you" he informed him. "Firstly I will only be joining after I have had my treatment" he told him, a serious look on his face. "And secondly I want 10, only 10, of your strongest martial artists as a welcoming gift" he laughed, putting on a mocking sales men voice as he demanded his second request.

They boys head twisted to face the Eagle queen once more. "I'm picking the side with the least chance" he told her, giving a innocent smile that mocked the queen it was sent to.

Status
Not open for further replies.