Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Nah.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Dude what the fuck no.

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slurpee machines are seldom ever cleaned, let alone properly, so it's basically a giant mold factory. Have fun with that.

ALL. GOING TO. HELL.

this is weird, right? it's not just me that thinks it?

If this somehow becomes a sexual trend I swear on the life of pi that I'm leaving this planet for good

I think a topic like this is best reserved for a drinking night in someone's garage or basement. It's obvious you put some thought into it because you created a stinking poll. While I enjoy debauchery as much as the next red-blooded American, this [your thread] is a bit overkill and for that I shake my head, sir.

Smh.

Smh.

#usuk@lyf

Slurpee machines are seldom ever cleaned, let alone properly, so it's basically a giant mold factory. Have fun with that.
When I worked at a certain gas station chain, the slurpee machines were drained and a cycle ran with some pretty powerful soap every night. Just saying

And yeah, if a stranger goes up to a 13-year-old and talks to them about this kind of thing IRL they get their ass arrested, or at least warning slapped and told not to be a perverted fool O.O

I'm aware of the melodrama but literally;

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

Reactions: Lady B
When I worked at a certain gas station chain, the slurpee machines were drained and a cycle ran with some pretty powerful soap every night. Just saying

And yeah, if a stranger goes up to a 13-year-old and talks to them about this kind of thing IRL they get their ass arrested, or at least warning slapped and told not to be a perverted fool O.O

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

And sometimes they get their ass 7/11'd

Honestly, if I'm at the point of contemplating sucking a slurpee out of someone's asshole after it sits there for a while then I'm obviously not going to be very concerned with hygiene. This is like scolding someone to wash their hands before they dig around in a dumpster and eat whatever food they find. Little bit pointless, eh?

Honestly, if I'm at the point of contemplating sucking a slurpee out of someone's asshole after it sits there for a while then I'm obviously not going to be very concerned with hygiene. This is like scolding someone to wash their hands before they dig around in a dumpster and eat whatever food they find. Little bit pointless, eh?

Psssh

It's the principle of the thing

It's to promote cleanliness in our children

Set a good example

Clean those slurpees

Wrong or not, I'm lmao over here.

Am I the only one who feels sorry for @Unknowledge's girlfriends/boyfriends?

Psssh

It's the principle of the thing

It's to promote cleanliness in our children

Set a good example

Clean those slurpees
Oh, right, good point. Minibit did say to think of the children. This is probably what she meant.
Wrong or not, I'm lmao over here.

Am I the only one who feels sorry for @Unknowledge's girlfriends/boyfriends?
Sorry? Nah, more like envious. As the saying goes, adventure is the spice of life.

Oh, right, good point. Minibit did say to think of the children. This is probably what she meant.

Sorry? Nah, more like envious. As the saying goes, adventure is the spice of life.

I suppose this is true

I mean spices and slurpees would give you the same hot burning feeling when you poop

No. People put their mouths on Slurpee machines.

From fire to ice...what next, electric?

Yeah, but what about the brave soul sucking Slurpee up his or her asshole? They may not be injesting the shit flecked slush beverage, but they might have unwittingly become the Typhoid Mary of rectal disease.

Man, so insensitive.

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

Getting rashes and hives from two separate 7/11 locations after having a Slurpee doesn't bode well for every location giving a shit, as underpaid and largely unsupervised workers in a largely thankless job are wont to do. Sadly, paragons of good sanitation practices are hit or miss.

The one by my apartment seems to be okay, so there's that.

I have a name for it!

Pokechu!

Shockchu!

Pikamp! (As in pikachu + ampere)

Pikajolt
Blaine_no,_just_no.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.