The 4th Age (LotR Based RP)

I made an edit to Ward's voice, it will be interesting and more fun this way later down the line.
Hello.

From what I have read so far, the concept is a very interesting take on LoTR, with a cast of characters that is both unique and exciting. Whether this RP goes forward under new management or not, I would still love to join.

Welcome aboard we're glad to have you! Only thing I have to say is when making a character please refrain from using magic as we already have a lot of casters in the party.
Not gonna lie, I really like Ward. An Ork/Elf hybrid, especially under the circumstances of Tolkiens world sounds like such a dope concept.

Just out of curiosity, in which region was he born and/or is currently running in??
Thank you! I'm glad you like the concept, I thought it would be something Tolkien would like as one of his greatest regrets was making the orcs irredeemable, so I'm hoping to see things put to right in this RP and Ward take a step in the right direction. As for where he is now, he is stationed in Mirkwood and around Rhun helping clear out the corruption that was laden there by Sauron.
I see, I see. The concept I am working right now boils down to a representative of Arnor, most likely a Dunedain, but currently working on how their kind must've evolved under the more prosperous times of the Reunited Kingdom.

So I would love to hear from you guys as well. What type of character would you like to see joining the party??

That sounds great, but keep in mind it's only been 240 years, which is nothing for the vast majority of the races. I don't think much would have changed, but feel free to expand on the Rangers! They're a super cool group

I made an edit to Ward's voice, it will be interesting and more fun this way later down the line.
Hello.

From what I have read so far, the concept is a very interesting take on LoTR, with a cast of characters that is both unique and exciting. Whether this RP goes forward under new management or not, I would still love to join.

Welcome aboard we're glad to have you! Only thing I have to say is when making a character please refrain from using magic as we already have a lot of casters in the party.
Not gonna lie, I really like Ward. An Ork/Elf hybrid, especially under the circumstances of Tolkiens world sounds like such a dope concept.

Just out of curiosity, in which region was he born and/or is currently running in??
Thank you! I'm glad you like the concept, I thought it would be something Tolkien would like as one of his greatest regrets was making the orcs irredeemable, so I'm hoping to see things put to right in this RP and Ward take a step in the right direction. As for where he is now, he is stationed in Mirkwood and around Rhun helping clear out the corruption that was laden there by Sauron.
I see, I see. The concept I am working right now boils down to a representative of Arnor, most likely a Dunedain, but currently working on how their kind must've evolved under the more prosperous times of the Reunited Kingdom.

So I would love to hear from you guys as well. What type of character would you like to see joining the party??
We have neither halfling representatives nor full elves (due to blueblossomtea's leaving and Vargamer's indefinite absence since august). As cool as another ranger would be I think it best we represent all races since we are headed to a meeting relating to the new rings of power. Still this is just my personal take and feel free to do whatever (as long as no magic since Mog said no more).

That sounds great, but keep in mind it's only been 240 years, which is nothing for the vast majority of the races. I don't think much would have changed, but feel free to expand on the Rangers! They're a super cool group
I mean, we know that both Anuminas and Fornost were rebuilt and repopulated during Elessars reign, so the Northern Kingdoms should be on the up and up by the year 240 FA.

Now if I am allowed a second character....I may as well try my hand at making a Hobbit as well.

I mean, we know that both Anuminas and Fornost were rebuilt and repopulated during Elessars reign, so the Northern Kingdoms should be on the up and up by the year 240 FA.

Now if I am allowed a second character....I may as well try my hand at making a Hobbit as well.
Now THAT sounds interesting!

Now THAT sounds interesting!
Which one?

The hobbit char! I love the lore behind hobbits

The hobbit char! I love the lore behind hobbits
We'd have someone to bring the pipe weed and biscuits... as well complain about the amount of food breaks we'd have.

I 100% support this venture