5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Will be updated when school year starts. For now, pretty much whenever
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
It's not every day that there is a convention for cartoon characters.

A place where you can meet up with old friends and new.

It doesn't matter where you are from- it's a great time for all.

Sometimes even live action or comic book versions of animated characters even show up.

It hadn't been a problem........

Until someone nearly dumped a bucket of DIP on Mickey Mouse.

He made it out unscathed.... but the damage was done.

It wasn't too much later that somebody nearly shot one of the live action cartoon parts

The convention has been placed in a heavy temporary lockout.

But there is a killer or two among you... someone who knows how to dispose of both humans and cartoons.

Can you solve the mystery or will someone be dead?

Premise

This is a good old fashioned mystery game. With a dash of danger on the side. Someone amongst the guests is out to make sure the convention is a failure, working behind the scenes and even getting someones to help them cause incidents that could lead to death.It's up to you, a cartoon convention attendant to find the guilty party

Mechanics

Like a true mystery game, trust no one.... expect your fellow players. All the mystery elements will be controlled by me as will the main villain and their cohorts. However, like any good mystery, I'll be placing red herrings in place.

Character requirements

You can play any animated ( cartoon, film, game, etc) fandom character that you want. You also can play live action or even comic book counterparts that have animated counterparts ( Examples: Archie from Riverdale, Nancy Drew from Nancy Drew, Hawekeye from MCU, etc). I may make one exception or two. You also may play an OC.

Rules

Just follow Iwaku rules and know my word is final. Also no OOC drama, this is a game meant for fun.

Character sheet

( Image)
Name:
Age ( Optional):
Fandom they are from:
Personality ( Optional for cannon, required for OCs)
Any unique powers they have:
Extra:

Yo I'm so down for this

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9