Not open for further replies.

RiverNotch

any pronouns
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
Four old men gather in a palace built in the heart of a desert. With them are four old women, four studs, four soldiers, a number of servants, and sixteen youths. Over the course of four months, the four old women are to tell stories, the four studs are to play games, and the four old men are to have their pleasures, all at the expense of the sixteen youths. This is the One Hundred and Twenty Days of Sodom.

October: Overture -- where the four old men select their victims. Eight males, eight females, all young (or at least as young as the site allows -- bear in mind that we are not allowed to portray penetration between characters of different age groups), all beautiful. This part of the story should be portrayed in the OOC using the players' character sheets. The players may play the victims, the four studs, the four soldiers, and eight female servants. Unlike the previous stories, the setting is modern, and the cast, international -- but please, nothing fantastic.

November: The Simple Passions -- where the four old women tell tales of fetishes and their development. No penetration is allowed here. As victims or servants, all the players can do is react, and as studs or soldiers, the players are to be made to reenact them -- that's not much to do. Thus, for this, players are allowed to contribute stories, using the four old women as mouthpieces, although they must have the permission of the Game Master before posting so.

December: The Complex Passions -- where the four old women tell tales of the ecstasy of penetration. I want to follow de Sade's structure here and make the tales less detailed, but I also want to follow Pasolini's structure and keep the action detailed, so that the studs, the servants, the soldiers, and the victims finally have something to do. However, with the tales being less detailed, the players may no longer contribute directly to the stories -- if you want to suggest a tale, just PM the Game Master.

January: The Criminal Passions -- where the four old women corrupt penetration with rape and torture. It is here that the story ramps up in violence, but again loses a good deal of detail. Best to be familiar with the originals, just so you'd understand to what lengths this roleplay should go (but again, as limited by site rules) -- no bothering with trigger warnings here.

February: The Murderous Passions -- where the four old women continue on to murder. The details now return here, although the tales should be fairly sporadic, giving way to the actual torture and murder of those victims the four old men judge worthy of punishment. The ultimate goal of the story is to capture that same sense of freedom and horror the originals presented, only in a more interactive medium, so unless you're a real masochist, don't use characters you put your heart and soul into developing.

I'll be the Game Master, though I'll need everyone's help to keep the game running smoothly, as I'm not particularly experienced. I'm looking for around eight to sixteen players, which is a lot, yes, but the whole should be fairly short -- I don't think I have the stomach for doing an actual 120 days.

Reactions: Vaila
An odd RP. Mildly tempting. I'm unsure if I'll join, but I think @daemon_reaver is prepared to chomp down!

So, players must play multiple characters? If that's a yes, I'm bumping this up on the priority list.

• Thank You
Reactions: RiverNotch
Well, they have to, or else I'll be stuck with managing 32 players. I could turn the servants, studs, and soldiers into NPCs, though, but that would rob the players of too much agency, I think. Also, for what I hope to get, odd is an understatement....

Well interesting though going to say @RiverNotch having chars of differnt age groups is totally okay. I've done it repeatedly with no trouble. The age group thing more applies to the players.

Ah, thanks for the tip.

Okay read the last one. Sorry, but not doing Murder.

October: Overture -- where the four old men select their victims. Eight males, eight females, all young (or at least as young as the site allows -- bear in mind that we are not allowed to portray penetration between characters of different age groups),
Actually, the only age restriction that the site places on characters is that you can't have characters under 13 in sexual scenes. Beyond that -- there's nothing stopping you from RPing sexual scenes between teen characters and adult characters. The strict policies regarding the age divisions for sexual RP's refer only to the age of the players involved, not characters (save for the aforementioned 13+ rule). And since this is already posted in the Redstar section, that shouldn't be much of an issue.

*disappears into the wind*

Status
Not open for further replies.