blackchancery.regular.png

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
tumblr_inline_nrelt9GbOc1r8fues_500.gif

Name: Raven Reyes
Sexuality: Bisexual
Title/Alias: Little Bird (Nygel), Wrench Monkey (Wick)
Affiliation: The 100

Rolplayed by Lacrosse31Aspen

Skin: Tan
Hair: Dark Brown
Hair Length: Long
Eyes: Brown
Body Type: Slender, Muscular

Mother: Unnamed
Father: Unknown
Crush: None
Significant Other: None
Best Friends: Bellamy

Work in Progress

great-victorian.swashed.png

tumblr_inline_nnjna7X94j1shgp0v_500.gif

Name: Octavia Blake
Sexuality: Bisexual
Title/Alias: O; Okteivia kom Skaikru; Pocahontas; Sky Girl; Okteivia kom Trikru
Affiliation: The 100; Sky People; Woods Clan (former)

Rolplayed by Emily + Alison

Skin: Cream
Hair: Brown
Hair Length: Long
Eyes: Brown
Body Type: Slender, Muscular

Mother: Aurora Blake
Father: Unknown
Brother: Bellamy Blake
Crush: None
Significant Other: None
Best Friends: Bellamy, Lincoln

Work in Progress

uucac46.gif

I felt like I needed to post this here for you XD

Last edited by a moderator:
The grounders peeked through the trees and brush as they watched the blonde walking almost aimlessly. The commander had sent them to watch for any sky people, and if there were to be any of them roaming they were to bring them to her. They made their way around Clarke on all sides before actually going after her. After a slight struggle they had Clarke hands tied and were dragging her to their commander.

Ravens legs ached along with the rest of her body as she awoke from her restless nap. She continued to have her regular nightmare of never being able to walk again. Now that the mountain men had messed up her leg even further she was scared that a brace wouldn't be able to help. Luckily she was able to start working on a new brace. But she was back to crutches for now. She sighed as she grabbed them and made her way out of her tent. Her eyes roaming for Octavia although she couldn't really find her. She decided to take a small walk, in hopes to find Octavia.

Clarke
Clarke wandered aimlessly through the forest. Her mind flickering back and forth to the events of the past week. She was tired and hungry. her body aching with grief at the losses her people had suffered. I made the right choice. They would have never stopped... but all those innocent lives that could have been saved? No. Stop it. They couldn't be saved. I made the decision using my head. Not my heart. Just like Lexa. My people came first. Her thoughts suddenly flickered to Lexa and rage boiled in her blood. The brunette had betrayed her at the last moment... she had to make that decision because she had not had an army as she should have. A soft rustle of leaves nearby made her head jerk to the left. She hadn't been paying attention for much of her pointless walk. She was one person, not a group... not a threat, but that didn't mean the grounder's weren't after her. For all she knew Lexa was searching for her just to finish her off... ending the treaty. Proving a point. She shook her head Lexa is Ruthless but she would never... she thought to herself. Just as she turned back, the familiar faces of the grounders surrounded her. Her instincts told her to run, but as she turned, more poured out, circling her. They moved towards her and immediately she lunged away from them, bracing herself to fight. She felt hands grab her, her body flailing against theirs as she tried to escape. Her body pumped adrenaline through her veins, her fist connecting with several faces but no one fell under her punches. Was she that weak now? Eventually she felt the restraints tighten around her arms. Though part of her gave up, another part continued to fight. As they dragged her forward, she tugged against them. She felt a fist connect with her own face and the world momentarily went black. She coughed up a slight amount of blood and finally aloud them to continue forward. She felt like she was walking for hours when finally they came to a halt. Grounders gazed at her through untrusting eyes, some faces she recognized, put names to. Others she believed she had seen briefly when she was second in command and many were new to her. However, as they pushed her forward into a quiet tent, her blood ran cold. The brunette hair the fell down the muscular shoulders in front of her was all to familiar. They way her hands fiddled with a dagger, as she contemplated but didn't turn to look at her... It was all to... deja vu. She clenched her fists and pulled in a heavy breath but said nothing, instead she straightened out her body and held herself high. They were equals, no matter what Lexa thought. I fought beside her. I killed for her... I am just as strong as she is. her mind swirled around the past month with Lexa, but ultimately, she hung on the silence between them.

Octavia
Octavia's body felt numb as she walked forward through the forest. Her eyes and ears were alert for any sudden sound. The whistle in the leaves made her head jerk up in surprise. hunger lapped at the empty walls of her stomach. I'm sorry Bellamy. I don't belong there. I am neither sky people nor grounder. I have no home... her heart ached as she parted ways with her fellow people. She had watched as even Clarke herself separated from the group. Unlike Clarke though, she had hung around the Sky People camp still. Kept alert for any grounders that may be attempting a sneak attack. In a way, she was protecting her brother. She knew though, that she couldn't protect him. She was just Octavia. Unwanted no matter where she went. She hadn't seen or heard from Lincoln since the grounders had taken him, her heart ached with worry but no matter how much she wanted to look for him... she couldn't bring herself to try. If he was dead... she wouldn't find him anyways. If anything...he would find her. A crack from a bush nearby my her heart leap as she turned towards the shadowed figure. She stepped back, crouching, ready to lunge if this shadow was an attacker. Her hands curled into tight fists, her body aching with the motions. However, the figure, who was still blind to her, was familiar. "Raven?" she called out, pushing herself back up into a standing position. Those crutches. They must have been from... I'm so sorry Raven. her mind spun with sorrow as she stared at her friend, her body shivering.

.:L E X A:.
Lexa had spent the past week remembering what she had done. You loved her.... But love is weakness. You did what you had to do. Her mind continuing to banter with herself. She had felt so alone, like what she had done was wrong. But she had to think with her head. To remember what happened to costia... Lexa was the commander. She needed to make sure her people were safe. Lexa glanced at the knife in her hand as she thought more. Her mind flickering to Clarke, to how much they had taught each other. The way they looked at each other. But it was all gone now. Lexa had to give that up in order to keep her tribes safe. She heard her tent open and unbelievably Clarke stood in front of her. Lexa didn't move at all though, only her eyes flickering up to her. It was just like the first time she had met Clarke, only now things were slightly different. She noticed the rope tied around her hands. Lexa needed to still remain strong, to not act like what she had done had completely ripped her heart apart. "So I see.... We did indeed meet again." Lexa said as she finally looked into Clarke's entrancing eyes.

{R A V E N}
Raven jumped slightly as Octavia appeared out of nowhere. She really had become like the grounders. But she knew that she couldn't just leave Bellamy like that. Raven scanned the younger girl as she wondered what she was doing. "Where are you headed to?" Raven asked. She was smart, she knew she could easily tell when something was wrong. And she knew something was troubling Octavia. She moved forward slightly, but the pain from the crutches stopped her from moving far. She really hated that her brace had broken in the explosion. And that she had more than one problem with her leg to solve now. But she kept her attention to the brunnette in front of her.

Clarke
Clarke cleared her throat, her eyes boring into Lexa. She wouldn't let any emotion slide past her. After all, that's how Lexa worked, wasn't it? She gazed at the brunette with the anger flaring "Lexa" she remarked, keeping her gaze steady. "To soon if you ask me." she retorted. She had to remain strong. Seem powerful despite the hunger nagging at her stomach, the empty feeling pulling at her chest, the desperate loneliness that had overwhelmed her since she had parted ways with her people. It was unlikely that Lexa had any idea how much pain she had brought upon Clarke... not that Lexa cared But she does. Somewhere inside Lexa cares about things other than her clan. She wants to do more than survive. She kissed me for god sakes her mind flickered back to Lexa "I mean are the ropes necessary?" she asked coldly, the rope biting at her skin. Though tougher than it had been when she had reached the ground, it was still sensitive, and the grounders cared little for how tight their restraints were. She shifted on her feet slightly as she gazed at Lexa rather expectantly.

Octavia
Octavia wanted to step towards Raven, contemplating the question as the brunette attempted to move forward. Octavia stayed in her place. There were no emotions behind her eyes but emotion lay thick in her chest, tightening it until she could hardly breath. "I'm not sure. Just thought I'd linger around here for awhile later... maybe Lincoln would come this way." but she knew that wasn't true. Lincoln and her would most likely, never cross paths again. She blinked back any trace of anxiety that had formed in her eyes. She had been told not to show emotions. To be ruthless. And she was. You could see it in her hollowed eyes, despite that small trace of the original Octavia taking refugee somewhere inside her mind. You could tell by her blood stained sword that lingered in it sheath. The warpaint that still lingered on her face. She was a grounder at heart but a sky person by blood. She didn't belong in either place and the thought burned in her mind day in and day out. Now as she looked up at Raven, she wasn't sure what to say to her "So crutches, what are you doing out here?" she teased, her eyes flickering playfully.

.:L E X A:.
Lexa felt a slight sting in her heart at Clarke's cutting words. She scanned Clarke over again, remembering all they had been through. Remembering just how much she cared for Clarke. But she had to push the thoughts away, at least for now. She needed to remain strong, to forget about love. Lexa couldn't love Clarke, it was a weekends. She had already made the mistake with Costia, she couldn't lose Clarke, she couldn't be weak. Lexa kept her head held high although she felt like digging into the ground and never coming back. Her eyes flickered to Clarke's hands tied up as Clarke spoke. Lexa's skeptical eyes couldn't handle seeing Clarke in pain, so she obliged. She knew Clarke wouldn't hurt her... Right? Besides Lexa was ready for anything, to fight off anyone. "Very well." Lexa said simply as she stood up walking slowly towards Clarke. Her eyes never leaving Clarke's. She got close, less than a foot away as she took Clarke's hands and slipped the dagger under the rope. She smoothly cut through the strands and slipped her dagger back into its sheath. Her heart racing as she was so close to Clarke. Her eyes flickering to her lips then back up to her eyes. Her heart leaping as she thought of their kiss. Her feelings all resurfacing.

{R A V E N}
Ravens heart went out for Octavia. Lincoln had been taken away from her by the grounders. She had been rejected by the sky people, and now the grounders. She didn't really belong anywhere, just like before. Raven wished she could reassure her, but she had not a clue whether Lincoln would come back or not. Or if he even had a choice. Ravens eyes scanned Octavia's body. She seemed lonely, sad, almost like she could turn into someone Raven didn't know. Her eyes so hollow, but she knew that Octavia was still in there somehow. The playful girl they had all known, the one who loved her brother more than anything. The Octavia that was loyal and strong and protecting. Raven knew she was still there, she just needed to be reminded of who she was. Her heart kept though when she heard the playful words from Octavia. Raven knew Octavia would never lose that sarcastic playful side of her. She rolled her eyes with a slight smile, "I wanted to make sure you didn't leave. I only have so many friends." Raven said with a smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.