The 100 - Sign-Up//OOC - Accepting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WELL there is a fight going down about leaders .-. you could always agree with kastia *hint hint* :P

or you could always agree with Calixto *hint* *hint*

No never do that! Girls rule boys drool..wait i'm a boy don't listen to me!

Reactions: Brea
May I make a lone grounder? Also Benji's a hermit and Kastia's taking a lead o.e totally not what I had in store for her​
Oh dear. Hal is fine with being leader, but he isn't the type to give the "oh boy, some alpha guy already taking leader, bossing people around, blah blah" impression. I don't know why that's the way people are acting XD maybe because they just generally hate leaders given their time on the ark. But hal is true and just and wants best for them, will listen to them and change things. And isn't some woman hater, equally believing woman are capable of things more commonly associated with men..So hopefully he can convince the others that he is genuine XD
Now I'm just trying to figure out how to get started.
First posts are my least favorite.
It's just so difficult to figure out how to write them without them sounding super awkward or something. >:I
Yeah they are my least favorite too :p

Well i see it as all delinquents hate leaders because they think make the rules, ever since they been in prison, they don't like rules and most of the time leaders make the rules. Calixto really just wants them to not have a leader, to enjoy what they have and not make a smaller ark. Cal doesn't like rules and wants everyone to do whatever they want, i shouldn't of put that leader thing in there, actually i was going to edit that but then saw Dramma posted.

whoopsido - but yeah ima have fun with Benji he's gonna split off from you all and maybe only allow one person with him. Of course he's only splitting off once he steals some supplies from the supply drops >:D

FYI - The rustle he heard was for if anyone wanted to join him in becoming a hermit and if not then he shall just have found a rabbit

Oh dear. Hal is fine with being leader, but he isn't the type to give the "oh boy, some alpha guy already taking leader, bossing people around, blah blah" impression. I don't know why that's the way people are acting XD maybe because they just generally hate leaders given their time on the ark. But hal is true and just and wants best for them, will listen to them and change things. And isn't some woman hater, equally believing woman are capable of things more commonly associated with men..So hopefully he can convince the others that he is genuine XD

Yeah they are my least favorite too :p
WWwaitt all the stuff Kastia said was @Justice_20 not you

May I make a lone grounder? Also Benji's a hermit and Kastia's taking a lead o.e totally not what I had in store for her​
You may :) Haha, sometimes things take a turn for the unexpected.

whoopsido - but yeah ima have fun with Benji he's gonna split off from you all and maybe only allow one person with him. Of course he's only splitting off once he steals some supplies from the supply drops >:D

FYI - The rustle he heard was for if anyone wanted to join him in becoming a hermit and if not then he shall just have found a rabbit
Grey might follow him, but he wont be a hermit, he's too social lol

Okay, just did a crappy, I don't like how it sounds, not actually interacting with anyone yet post for Imogen, because if I think about the first post too much I scare myself away from a roleplay. I have an easier time once I've actually started. :P

Jaiden will be posted shortly.

Okay! As long as Grey keeps it a secret Benji doesn't have to kill him :D oh goodness I'm just kidding Benji is my character who doesn't have it in him to kill someone. Kastia on the other hand.... but okay making my lone grounder now!

@Brea Is there allowed to be a thing with Grounders and The 100 like um I don't wanna spoil it but I think you get what I mean?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pyralithia
Cal doesn't like rules and wants everyone to do whatever they want, i shouldn't of put that leader thing in there, actually i was going to edit that but then saw Dramma posted.
Nah, people misspeak all the time. :) Cal can just say, "No, I didn't mean it that way, I just want everybody to do what they want. Who's for anarchy?"

No, wait! If Grey leaves who will Viaeny get to fall in love with? *ahem* Viaeny might end up going with them if it looks like the main group is going to be ruled by the strongest and meanest.

Plot bunny: Benji the Hermit has just made himself a pretty attractive target for *YOINK!* "Welcome to the Azure Waters Clan. So, how many of you people are there, anyway?" Or, the rustle in the bushes could be infiltrator!Esme coming to say 'Hi' (that would be a ways down the road though, somebody else is most likely gonna rustle the bushes first :) ).

• Love
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
Haha, so much can happen... And Dramma I am pretty sure we have spoken about that "thing" between a Grounder and one of The100. I assume you are referring to the type of relationship Lincoln has with Octavia? Or at least similar to that? If so, that is obviously possible.

"This world is harsh but don't let it change you."

article-1055915-0257C41D00000578-913_468x462.jpg

Name
"It's Jill, Jillian McCarthy"
Jillian McCarthy
Status
"I only trade with them"
Loner
Bio
"It all started with the fight"
Jillian was born into a cement bunker, a military base, she her mother and father always taught her about the outside and what it was like, and her mother taught her about herbs and plants, because she couldn't take her out to see them she wanted her daughter to know about them. Then when Jillian was eleven the bunker started to flood, it was flooding so fast and Jillian didn't know where her mother or father were and she was taken out. Only a couple of others were alive, and Jillian didn't like them, grief stricken Jillian ran away and found herself alone in this world. Jillian wound up on the coast years later running from animals and found an old sailboat [spoili]
sparrow-closeup-small.JPG
[/spoili] she sailed into the water and soon found herself asleep and woke up near an island, she sailed to the island. She started to free dive, and practiced over years she is able to hold her breathe for a while, using old goggles found in the boat she gathers pearls and coral and other knick knacks from the coral reef. She usually lives out on her boat anchored but sometimes will dock in cave, it's not the safest but it's better to be in there when a storm hit although she's not the best at predicting storms.
Sexual Orientation
"I really don't mind"
Pansexual
Significant Other
"Fall in love, in this world?"
N/A
Strengths
"I've got tons"
Sailing
Swimming
Diving
Plants
Weaknesses
"You think I'm weak?"
Hand to Hand combat
Running
Hiding
Personality
"You gotta stay kind"
Jillian is a kind person, She is sweet and endearing and will do mostly anything to protect someone though.
Markings
"Scars are being tough around here"
Scar on her lip - Skin colored cut over her bottom right lip. Received from tripping and teeth.
Burnt mark of a bird on her hip - she burnt herself with a bird shaped stone to resemble being free.
Scar on her thigh - On her left thigh about 1 inch long from when she was 11 and ran she tripped.
Weapons
"Many things but I don't use them often"
Knife made for mainly carving wood.
Spear, used in diving mainly.
Net, used for diving to not touch anything directly.
Other
"I remember this one song"

"If only I had a family still."

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Okay! As long as Grey keeps it a secret Benji doesn't have to kill him :D oh goodness I'm just kidding Benji is my character who doesn't have it in him to kill someone. Kastia on the other hand.... but okay making my lone grounder now!

@Brea Is there allowed to be a thing with Grounders and The 100 like um I don't wanna spoil it but I think you get what I mean?
Lol he will, hes good at keeping secrets.

Nah, people misspeak all the time. :) Cal can just say, "No, I didn't mean it that way, I just want everybody to do what they want. Who's for anarchy?"

No, wait! If Grey leaves who will Viaeny get to fall in love with? *ahem* Viaeny might end up going with them if it looks like the main group is going to be ruled by the strongest and meanest.

Plot bunny: Benji the Hermit has just made himself a pretty attractive target for *YOINK!* "Welcome to the Azure Waters Clan. So, how many of you people are there, anyway?" Or, the rustle in the bushes could be infiltrator!Esme coming to say 'Hi' (that would be a ways down the road though, somebody else is most likely gonna rustle the bushes first :) ).
Lol she can follow him, that could be interesting. He'll most likely come back to the main group though unless theres a mean leader.

Major Work in Progress - I'll finish it soon

"Quote/Saying here."
tumblr_n35rx04Hd91so0w8qo7_250.gif

Name
Jillian McCarthy
Status
"I only trade with them"
Loner
Bio
"It all started with the fight"

Sexual Orientation
"I really don't mind"
Pansexual
Significant Other
"Fall in love, in this world?"
N/A
Strengths
"I've got tons"

Planting

Weaknesses
"You think I'm weak?"

Personality
"You gotta stay kind"

Markings
"Scars are being tough around here"

Weapons
"Many things but I don't use them often"

Other
"I remember this one song"

"Quote/Saying here."​
Um just to let you know Dramma, but i don't think you can use pictures of characters from the show, unless @Brea believes differently.

I don't find why it'd be a problem using a character from it but I don't mind it's whatever I'll change it

• Thank You
Major Work in Progress - I'll finish it soon

"Quote/Saying here."
tumblr_n35rx04Hd91so0w8qo7_250.gif

Name

"Clark? Is that you?"

"Um...no? I've, uh, never heard of any 'Clark."

"It is! It's totally you!"

"Nope, nope, I'm totally innocent, I tell y--I mean, who you? You come from sky?"

"Oh, come on Clark, tell us what happened to that other hundred kids they sent down awhile ago!"

;)

BTW, if she's a Grounder, lone or otherwise, would she have a "regular" fist-last name, when all the other Grounders have very different names? I.e., wouldn't she have been something like 'Boudicca of the Mystery Skulls Clan' until she left them and/or they died out or whatever, at which point she'd become 'just Boudicca'? Unless she's a last remnant of some military unit, group of bomb-shelter survivors, or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.