6. Futanari
  7. Primarily Prefer Male
  8. Primarily Prefer Female
  9. Primarily Nonbinary
  10. No Preferences
Genres
Pretty much anything
the-100-1080p-background_1_1136x640.jpg
Around 3ish years or so ago was released the CW show the 100. I've been interested in this universe for some time now and finally decided to see who would be interested in doing this/ helping with this. For those of you who don't know the show. Here is a short summary.

Earth hasn't been inhabited for many years now. On a space station in earth's gravity belt lives the rest of humanity and earth was deemed uninhabitable. Running low on oxygen they decided to send 100 juvenile delinquents to the ground, on earths surface. Figuring out it was habitable, they are unable to communicate with the station, and soon discover they are not alone and must fight for survival.

Now getting that out of the way, uh moving on. So basically we will all be playing as teenagers stuck on the somewhat radiated planet. We must work together and try to survive. Action, romance, survival, and somewhat post-apocalyptic all in one, oh boy. So if anyone would be interested please say so.

Last edited:
Before I place interest, I have a few questions. How often are we expected to post? How many paragraphs minimum are we expected to post? What's the posting expectation level?

Before I place interest, I have a few questions. How often are we expected to post? How many paragraphs minimum are we expected to post? What's the posting expectation level?
Posting expectations would be maybe 2-3 times a week, more if you want. 2 somewhat decent sized paragraphs for a bare minimum. As for level probably adept.

• Thank You
Reactions: junebug
Posting expectations would be maybe 2-3 times a week, more if you want. 2 somewhat decent sized paragraphs for a bare minimum. As for level probably adept.
I'll keep an eye on this. Tentative interest for now.

Reactions: Stormi
Hey! So I remember joining one of these The 100 roleplays, and it ended in a disaster. Here is my advice for you to get a successful "The 100" roleplay...

1) Decide if it's canon or non-canon
2) If it's canon, make goddamn sure that every detail of the show is archived and that only people WHO WATCH the show regularly join....
3) if it's non-canon, make sure that you grasp enough of the world to orchestrate it correctly. Pre-define who is the council and starting in the Ark like the show isn't a bad idea.
4) You will be swarmed with detail-freaks or simply with people who want to "Clark" or "Bellamy". Stay firm in your decision and honestly, don't bother asking roleplayers what they want hahah. Make it your world and people will join if they like it.

Anyways, these are friendly advices. Take it a grain of salt at a time. It's just something that annoyed me so much in the last "the 100" roleplay I joined a year or two ago. :)

Have fun! I will be looking forward to seeing a fandom of the 100. Iono if I will join but Ill definitely consider it.

Hey! So I remember joining one of these The 100 roleplays, and it ended in a disaster. Here is my advice for you to get a successful "The 100" roleplay...

1) Decide if it's canon or non-canon
2) If it's canon, make goddamn sure that every detail of the show is archived and that only people WHO WATCH the show regularly join....
3) if it's non-canon, make sure that you grasp enough of the world to orchestrate it correctly. Pre-define who is the council and starting in the Ark like the show isn't a bad idea.
4) You will be swarmed with detail-freaks or simply with people who want to "Clark" or "Bellamy". Stay firm in your decision and honestly, don't bother asking roleplayers what they want hahah. Make it your world and people will join if they like it.

Anyways, these are friendly advices. Take it a grain of salt at a time. It's just something that annoyed me so much in the last "the 100" roleplay I joined a year or two ago. :)

Have fun! I will be looking forward to seeing a fandom of the 100. Iono if I will join but Ill definitely consider it.
Thanks for the advice! I'll keep it in mind.

Reactions: B l u E s
I am interested in joining! I am obsessed with the show. I'm not very good at roleplaying canon characters though.

I am interested in joining! I am obsessed with the show. I'm not very good at roleplaying canon characters though.
That's fine I didn't really plan on having canon characters .

Status
Not open for further replies.