Thazeen's Grimoire, since it's too much for her CS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisianthus

KitKat
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
It honestly depends. I have quite a busy schedule. I shall try my best to be around whenever and wherever I can though.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
I would like to dabble on all genres but my favourites are definitely Historical, Medieval, fantasy and Magical.
Thazeen's spells are split into: Simple Spells, Intermediate Spells, and Advanced Spells.

Attributes:
Simple Spells: Thazeen is able to perform 15 simple spells per day as it does not require much effort. She is able to simply will them, and will require no chant. There is no downtime.

Intermediate Spells: These spells require a chant. She is able to cast 5 of them in a day. A downtime of 1 turn.

Advanced Spells: Spells require chants. Only 3 casts in a day. A downtime of 2 turns.

Last edited:
Simple Spells:
Category: long Term
Hair loss: The casted will experience hair loss like no other till they become bald.

Teeth rot: The casted will have their teeth rot. Depending on the severity, it can range from 1-2 or all the teeth.

Crater face: The casted will experience a painful explosion of pimples on their faces that will leave scard which looks like craters.

A case of boils: much like crater face, this will be a sudden explosion of boils.

Category: Short term
Bad breath: She tend to curse people with bad breath, especially deceptive males in order to teach them a lesson. This will last for the whole day.
Sensory Deprivation: She is able to deprive others of their senses one at a time, and it will last for 2 turns.

Ol' Hag: She can create an illusion on someone to make them look like an old hag. The spell lasts for the duration of the scene.

Scratch it bloody: Once this spell is cast upon someone, they will feel a terrible itch throughout their body and would be forced to scratch themselves till they bleed. Lasts for duration of the scene

Trip: A spell that will have the casted trip over nothing. Happens only at that moment.

Klutz: This will make the casted highly clumsy throughout the duration of the scene.

Last edited:
Intermediate Spells
Sensory Illusion: With this spell, Thazeen is able to invoke a sensorial illusion of pain upon her enemies.
She is able to do so upon those within the range of five meters and the spell casted will last for 2 consecutive turns.

Sensory Deprivation: Here, she is able to cast the spell to deprive someone of their senses at a larger scale. She is able to deprive them out of all of their senses, and plunge them into darkness. Lasts for 2 consecutive turns.

Sensory overload: With this spell, she can cause her enemies to feel nauseous and disoriented, rendering them useless in fights. Much like others, she is able go cast this for those around five meters and it will last for 2 consecutive turns. This spell might turn bloody.

Last edited:
Advanced Spells
Imagery Illusion: Thazeen is able to force a visual illusion on the casted of them being tortured, along with the sensations. She is required to prep a scene and a chant before casting it.

Bloody Dance: This spell will make the casted dance away until their feet bleed, and they won't be able to stop. This is permanent and they won't be able to stop until they lose their lives.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.