Thawing the Carbonite: Ongoing Star Wars RP Seeks New Players! (CURRENTLY CLOSED)

From what it looks there is still a spot or two correct? I'll slap down some interest here and can make a PC asap~

There are indeed spots open! Please just ensure to read the rules and get access to the OOC discord using the instructions provided!

Reactions: Custodiet Teh
Room for a child of the watch character?

Well, should have seen that coming, do you have another preference?, like what do you need more of?

Bounty hunters, Jedi's , androids, Jedi androids?, although I would play mean religious zealot type of mando, I'm down to choose another role. Because we all know what happens when you have too much manadlorians in one room

Well, should have seen that coming, do you have another preference?, like what do you need more of?

Bounty hunters, Jedi's , androids, Jedi androids?, although I would play mean religious zealot type of mando, I'm down to choose another role. Because we all know what happens when you have too much manadlorians in one room

It's very much up to you; I'd just take a look at the existing cast before you decide.

@AceSorcerer @Dipper @BlueFlameNikku

Hmmm, how many active players are there currently? There were a lot of characters in the character storage so I'm not sure what the accurate amount of people in the roleplay are and whether or not there's any room.

If there's no room, that's cool. Just lemme know when there is~

I'm thinking I might throw my hat in but that depends on what the main plot is and if I feel I could get my rather brief character idea/concept to glow and be a part of the gang OR if she could just be part of some side plot/rescue plot for something valuable to the Enlightenment.

If I can work with you folks on creating a well rounded character, that would be awesome too. What are the plans for the artifacts currently?

Sincerely,
Newbie at Star Wars Roleplay