THAT'S IT. EVERYONE HAS TO DIE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'M STILL SICK! >:[

Where are my dead bodies!

Reactions: 2 people
Hmmm the last time I was really sick I had pneumonia and bronchitis at the same time and I just remember feeling like absolute crap and running to the bathroom and puking out my nose. It was horrible...And funny but mostly horrible.

Then I went to the doctor and the idiot made it worse when he stuck a long cotton swamp down my throat to see if I had strep and he like damaged something and after that my voice couldn't go very high anymore. T.T

I shoulda sued him...

I don't get sick often, but when I do it hits me hard

I think last time would be fall of 2012 , I was sick with a stomach flu for a week, and I was pretty much unable to eat or drink anything for that time. Even if I sipped water or broth it just came up again a few minutes later. Because I was dehydrated and malnourished, I was also fatigued and feverish. I had a sore back and neck from lying in bed, but I was unable to sit up or watch TV or even play on my phone or DS, without getting woozy. I dropped so much weight that when I returned to work my manager said I was wasting away

It was so frustrating. I was too exhausted from malnutrition and virus fighting to do anything but nap on and off, but that meant I was up all night. I couldn't even sit up without feeling nasty, but I had to cross the hall to the bathroom to throw up.

Status
Not open for further replies.