That's a very nice site you have there

W

Whirlwind

Original poster
Call me Whirl. I'm 100% girl, or I think my husband would have noticed by now. I am a stay at home mom to a 7 month old, & getting out is hard. Plus I love to write, so here we are. I'm 24 & have been rping since 2007. I prefer group rps, but will do 1x1s with someone I know can rp well based on interactions in a group rp. I dislike novel length posts, but not as much as 1 liners. I usually write 3 paragraph posts & my interests are NOT fantasy (elves, orcs, etc) or anime. I am transferring to this site from roleplayerguild, & hope this site is a bit more stable!

This site is quite stable, hopefully you find it to your liking ^ ^ . Welcome to Iwaku, Whirl! Enjoy your stay.

Hey Whirlwind!
You were in one of my RPs on Roleplayer Guild. I believe it was Stranded? I transfered here too from there. This place is 100% better! Here's to hoping we end up in an RP together! Welcome to Iwaku!

Hey Whirlwind!
You were in one of my RPs on Roleplayer Guild. I believe it was Stranded? I transfered here too from there. This place is 100% better! Here's to hoping we end up in an RP together! Welcome to Iwaku!
Yes! Of course I remember you. It was a good idea for an rp. I really hope we can rp together again :)

Yay! ^o^ we work hard to be a nice site!

Welcome to the community, whirlwind! :D

*pokes head in* Checking out this site referred by Whirl. As long as it doesn't crash constantly I'll be a happy camper XD

*pokes head in* Checking out this site referred by Whirl. As long as it doesn't crash constantly I'll be a happy camper XD
Gah! Your avatar is so creepy! XD haha

Yes! Of course I remember you. It was a good idea for an rp. I really hope we can rp together again :)
It was a really good idea, and its my fault it died. I quit my job and was gone off the site for a good month. I tried to start it on here, and the same thing happened. I disappeared for a month. lol

It was a really good idea, and its my fault it died. I quit my job and was gone off the site for a good month. I tried to start it on here, and the same thing happened. I disappeared for a month. lol
Oh well. If you ever restart it, and don't disappear for a month ;), let me know!

Welcome to the site Whirl! You'll find that Iwaku if quite stable and tons of fun! :)

I just noted~

YOUR SIGN IS SO CUTE!! I WANT TO HUGH HIM