That's a little risque, Onii-chan..

Ah.. by the way guys, rape is allowed in the RP. Just ask the person who owns the character before your character pounces their's.

going offline for the night. also my connection will be choppy for being on because my chromebook, the device i'm using to be online right now, is messed up. Working on getting it fixed.

Pretty good. I have a feeling this RP is going in a good direction.

i'll introduce agito soon. Can't think of a way to get him in yet.

I'm wondering how any Hentai scenes will happen. They don't necessarily have to have romance involved.

Hmm, i suppose since they are teenagers and hormones rage, it will kind of just happen. I'm completely against the thought of rape so i'm going to completely ignore that as a possibility, but idk. There's a lot of interesting turn-on's like biting and bondage for example. Plus Roxis does have that voice power thing.

God damn alerts are not working ;~; I'll try to post soon

Oh, okay. My alerts weren't working for me before, so I have to remind myself to check it.

i periodically refresh my page to the watched threads thing so i can be assured in case alerts stop working.

i thought it was alright. It at least sets up something. o3o plus that exchange of dialogue was pretty funny.

I want to make another character, but it would get us out of ratio again. >~<

Since people will continue through the roleplay at their own pace (sort of like what I'm doing right now), I will allow everyone to play in different ''timelines'' during the RP. Once school is over for the day, everyone is in the same timeline again. Does that sound okay to everyone?

@ElBell you could come with a pass or have been in a differnt class but share P.E. i guess.

Is anyone else online? I'm waiting for someone to post.