That song you just have to sing out loud?

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
Unless you're one of those serial killers that hate music, you have to have a set of songs you love. And in that set will be the song that you are compelled to sing out loud, even if you're a terrible singer. You just love that song so much. Ç◇Ç

Any time Def Leppard's Love Bites comes on, I'mma be singing that shit. Ò◇Ó

What song are YOU always compelled to sing out loud?

Oh man, there are so many. I sound so terrible too, but I'm unable to resist, especially while on a long drive.

I think the one song I sing without fail every time it's on though is How You Remind Me by Nickleback. XD

It depends heavily on how many people are nearby. If any, none. If none, well...

:music: Somebody once told me
The world is gonna roll me
I ain the sharpest tool in the shed :music:

Jump up, Superstar
is also good, as is the Escape theme from the same game.

A lot of Kesha songs from before her current phase (where she actually does some beastly singing). Your Love is My Drug and Tik Tok are probably the main culprits.

You bet your ass I backup Neil every time I hear this.

Bohemian Rhapsody is the only one I can think of right now. I'm not much of a singer.

Reactions: Shiri and Diana
If I'm in my car, then every one of the hundred something songs on my driving playlist. If I had to pick one in paticular though it would be Peace of Mind by Boston, including na na naaaaing to the guitar bits.

I hate/love this fucking song. I'm glad it's not on the radio anymore so I only listen to it when I actually want to hear it.

But when I do hear it, you better believe I'm bouncing around like a fucking crazy person.

I don't need to hear a song to burst into full blown singing. There is generally some song dancing around in my head, but I have to admit they're usually old disney tunes like "my favorite things" or "Bare necessities" (Yes I am that person that's humming or singing in the kitchen while making coffee at 6 am...)

Reactions: Dipper and Diana
(anything Devo, really. Devo is absolutely contagious when it comes to their lyrics and upbeat style)

Last edited:
The Phoenix by Fall out Boy
Feels Like Summer by Wheezer
Cold Cold Cold by Cage the Elephant
Isle of Flightless Birds by Twenty One Pilots

Take On Me by a-ha, even if I can't reach those absurdly high notes.

It's a guilty pleasure.

COMIN’ OUTTA MY CAGE AND I’M DOIN’ JUST FINE!

*cough*
Viva la Vida, by Coldplay

Reactions: Diana
with arms wide open
drops of jupiter
bohemian rhapsody
soundtrack to my life
basically any disney song
and uh
hallelujah

Reactions: Diana