That One Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
[]*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•[]

Word after word, detail after detail, Regan explained further about Reiku's actions and doings to her well being. It almost broke him a little to hear her speak of it; almost as if she were reliving the whole situation. It was painful and he needn't any hints to see it. Not only did it show from her expressions but it showed clearly through her voice. This was all almost pitiful. Takeshi kept his casual expression in play, though. Changing it at all seemed a bit off to him. It may have been the right thing to do just to express how he felt for her but it didn't seem as if he'd ever come to do it. It just couldn't be helped.

To think that Reiku would go as far as to establish dominance over Regan in such a foul way made his stomach churn. It was almost as if it were yesterday that he and Reiku had once worked alongside one another. It seemed though his unstable state of mind had gotten worse after all. Just as Reiku was told. No one seemed to believe it. All but the elders and higher elites. It seemed though their hunches were correct. And now he was making his way here; ready to go out of his way to retrieve what he had first stolen; Regan.

Takeshi shifted in his seat and nodded slightly as Regan finished up. Her voice broke once and once only. Never had he seen her in a state like this. Regan was always so serious; never showing emotion or exposing anything extra of herself to no one other then her father perhaps. As moments passed, the young man took the time to establish what he was going to say. Shall he try and cheer her up or talk her through this? Maybe both?

"It must hurt. I can tell you that. Regan, but I know you so much more than this. Reiku can't possibly break you. Never will he ever break you. When I get shot down out in the field, I never give in. I will fight until my dying breath. When I Was accepted into this hell hole, I never lingered on it; because there was always something more to fight for. I believe that there is something more for you to hold onto. Don't let some guy take that from you. It'd be bad enough if he had pulled you along too far."

He stood up from where he sat and headed over towards Regan. As he crouched down, his Golden hues met with her's. There was only a very faint smile on his lips; barely visible.

"I can't let some threat break you like this now can I? Not on my watch. If anything were to break you, it'd be me and it'd be in an embarrassing way probably during a mission." Takeshi laughed and winked a bit as if to lighten up the mood. Perhaps it may have not been enough but it was the best he could do without being all emotional and sappy. Takeshi just didn't swing that way in theory. Perhaps not now.

"So, how're you feeling? Not so bad anymore, right? You can support yourself I suppose?"
[]*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•[]

Status
Not open for further replies.