-That New Chick-

T

TwiztdxRaven

Original poster
Hello everyone. :) Excited to have found an active forum!!! I'm an old school roleplayer, been doing this since I was a kiddo. Roughly 11 years now. (WOW, how time flies!) Used to play a lot of wolves, werewolves, vampires, and pirates back in those days. Hung around the AOL chat rooms when they were a popular rp spot.

On a personal note, I love nature, dislike society as a whole. I'm an herbalist/survivalist in training. I have a pooch that is more like my son, he's a year old now. SUPER smart, crazy loyal, and affectionate. Plus he's a beautiful boy too!! I believe Edward Abbey was spot on when he said "life without music would be an intolerable insult."

Well... that's me. Looking forward to meeting and rp'ing with y'all!

Hullo and welcome to the site! ^^
Everyone here is nice and friendly; but we are all a little bit *ahem* crazy; so welcome to this lair of insane awesomeness!

Hullo and welcome to the site! ^^
Everyone here is nice and friendly; but we are all a little bit *ahem* crazy; so welcome to this lair of insane awesomeness!

Haha sounds like I'll fit in just fine! :D Thanks for the welcome.

Reactions: Reaper Jack
Pleasure to meet you my dear, we all look forward to RPing with you and making wonderful memories and tales with you.

Pleasure to meet you my dear, we all look forward to RPing with you and making wonderful memories and tales with you.

Well thank you. I'm very eager to get going on those memories and tales, it's been years since I've found a good site.

Greetings Twiz, welcome to us!

Hello everyone. :) Excited to have found an active forum!!! I'm an old school roleplayer, been doing this since I was a kiddo. Roughly 11 years now. (WOW, how time flies!) Used to play a lot of wolves, werewolves, vampires, and pirates back in those days. Hung around the AOL chat rooms when they were a popular rp spot.

On a personal note, I love nature, dislike society as a whole. I'm an herbalist/survivalist in training. I have a pooch that is more like my son, he's a year old now. SUPER smart, crazy loyal, and affectionate. Plus he's a beautiful boy too!! I believe Edward Abbey was spot on when he said "life without music would be an intolerable insult."

Well... that's me. Looking forward to meeting and rp'ing with y'all!

Greetings friend the names Gabriel . . . How you do