2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, SoL, Adventure
If all four fingers were animal life, and your thumb was plant life then humans would be at the tip of your middle finger. This would be the furthest away from the heart. As you travelled down your fingers to the wrist, where the arteries and veins start to connect, this would be fungi and bacteria. As we move through our arm and shoulder towards our chest, the forms of life become more simple and primitive until we reach the heart. This is where mushi are.

This is how old Mushi Master explained what mushi are. Through this land flows the ”heart” or as Mushi Masters named it long time ago, River of Light. But what is this ”heart” or river of light? That is good question, but there also is an answer. It is nothing but an endless stream of mushi named ”kouki”.

I have longed for a mushishi roleplay for a good while. To be exact, the moment i first watched the series. And i know i’m not alone when i say that i love this series. This roleplay is an open world adventure where you can be basically whatever you want. Was it a Mushi Master who ventures through the land, trying to just get rid of mushis or like Ginko and only study them trying to understand mushis even better.

Or maybe you want to be just a farmer of a small village that has something weird going on, for example, every year someone in the village dies and you get incredible harvest. (Nazaru Seed anyone?) OR maybe you just are a commoner who knows nothing about mushis and just wonder how crazy these ”Mushi Masters” are, having hallucinations and such.

Just like in Mushishi, we do not know much if anything about this world, there is no map or name for this world. Villages and cities only are familiar with their close surroundings and pretty much Mushi Masters are pretty much the only people who has some kind of understanding about the geography, so maybe someone draws us a map one day? Maybe not. Possibly we will just live our lives as we always have and only know so little about this world.

Tentative interest xD

I'm slowly making my way through the series, at the moment~

I think I'm on episode 14 or 16, but fun stuff :D

• Love
Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
I HAVE TO. THIS ANIME IS TOO GOOD TO PASS UP THE OPPORTUNITY! Yay!
I am interested!

*runs in real quick*

I have seen all the seasons of this anime. It's my top one five when it comes to anime. That and Mononoke not Princess Mononoke, but Mononoke with the Medicine Seller.

And if that's the case, I am going to join, with the interest of making a Mushishi, whose inspired by the Medicine Seller. In a way.

*nods furiously*

*runs in real quick*

I have seen all the seasons of this anime. It's my top one five when it comes to anime. That and Mononoke not Princess Mononoke, but Mononoke with the Medicine Seller.

And if that's the case, I am going to join, with the interest of making a Mushishi, whose inspired by the Medicine Seller. In a way.

*nods furiously*
Haven't heard of Monoke before, but checked it up and seems interesting so definitely will give it a shot at some point :P

Glad to know that there's at least some people interested in making this RP happen

Haven't heard of Monoke before, but checked it up and seems interesting so definitely will give it a shot at some point :P

Glad to know that there's at least some people interested in making this RP happen
Because Mushishi is life, mushishi is love, mushishi is still probably the best anime

edit is it sad I already have three pictures I have to choose from.

Attachments

• mushishi.jpg
    mushishi.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I'm interested because wow mushishi is the best but I do have a little bit of concern over how open the setting you are pitching. I've been in more than one rp that flopped purely because there was no real natural way for everyone to interact, or everyone ended up being too far apart. Really open rps work best with large groups where things can be split up into tinier little groups in their own locations. So, whats the plan to overcome this?

Status
Not open for further replies.