That moment when you are new to the site and have no clue what in heck you're doing, so you post a new thread in hopes of finding someone to talk to.

@Suika Ookami I’m glad you found a good place to talk to people then. Seems nice here.

Greetings! Hope your day's been well and fun! It is nice here, and I welcome you to the site! I hope if nothing else I can be friendly and inviting, as it appears we are both new to the site. Anywho, it's a pleasure to meet you, and I hope you enjoy your stay and we can talk more! :D

Aw, thanks. Yeah, just made my account. Lurked for a bit, and decided it looked enticing enough. Glad I could make a friend so quickly.

Always great to make new friends! The sooner, the better, since it gives you a good reason to stay! Might I ask how your day's been?

It’s been well, I would say. A little exhausting, but decent overall. How about yours?

@Lord Liang I'm glad to hear it! Days have that effect of being exhausting though, just unfortunately how things work. My day was well, thanks for asking! Had school and then a drive for driving class, and then tomorrow I have school and work. Busy week for me.

What is this?? Sorry, I just got sucked in here cause the long title caught my eye. No clue what y'all are talking about at all.

@Lord Liang Yep! I can't stand just sitting around, haha. I get bored super fast.

@Velp Glad the long title served it's purpose! Heh. Pretty much just talk about whatever you'd like! How's your day been?

@Suika Ookami I got swindled by McDonalds this morning :(

Been buying a large coffee from them for $1 almost every day, but then BOOM, today I come in and get slapped with an extra 69 cents I ain't expecting. So I was standing there with the wrong amount in my hand, cashier guy looks at me with pity and just puts in a promo code, takes the piddly paper dollar and one quarter I had in hand already.

@Velp OOF. Just gotta hate those darned price changes. They get you right in the Wumbo. Sorry to hear though, definitely an uncomfortable way to start the day.

@Suika Ookami You can try out the Discord channel, if you want to chat ^_^ there should be a Discord link on the main forum page, next the General Chatting.

SUP NERDS, I CAN SECOND THE DISCORD SUGGESTION. THERE'S PEOPLE ON THAT CHANNEL BASICALLY 24/7 IF YOU'RE WANTING TO CHAT.

This is totally cool as well, though.