That moment when you are new to the site and have no clue what in heck you're doing, so you post a new thread in hopes of finding someone to talk to.

S

Suika Ookami

Original poster
Good morning everyone. I am looking to make friends, and have no clue what in doing here, so I just made a random thread for funzies.

Well Hello! that is a very long title :)

Use the @ symbol and start typing their name :) I remember school. It was a time lol

@Suika Ookami

@LunaValentine *IS OF THE UNDERSTANDING*

Yeah, I dislike it mostly because I'm a nerd surrounded by obnoxious jock-like students. Anyways, off to Chinese! :D

@Suika Ookami excellent! But I get that. It can be hard being the nerd.

@LunaValentine I'm not even the weird nerd tho, lol. I try to get along with everyone and play RPGs and such a lot. I built my own computer, and read a good amount. That's about it. But yet I'm hated by most, and I'm confused. Though to be fair, I could be a jock if I was into sports, but I do martial arts instead. Still can't figure out why I can't make friends, but it's cool because the internet sooths me.

@Suika Ookami I see. Well at least there's the internet! Always someone to talk to!

@LunaValentine I suppose. Just gotta see if I get more than just you to talk to me, haha. Nothing against you, of course!

@Suika Ookami I'm glad you found a good place to talk to people then. Seems nice here.

Greetings! Hope your day's been well and fun! It is nice here, and I welcome you to the site! I hope if nothing else I can be friendly and inviting, as it appears we are both new to the site. Anywho, it's a pleasure to meet you, and I hope you enjoy your stay and we can talk more! :D

@Suika Ookami I'm glad you found a good place to talk to people then. Seems nice here.

Greetings! Hope your day's been well and fun! It is nice here, and I welcome you to the site! I hope if nothing else I can be friendly and inviting, as it appears we are both new to the site. Anywho, it's a pleasure to meet you, and I hope you enjoy your stay and we can talk more! :D

Aw, thanks. Yeah, just made my account. Lurked for a bit, and decided it looked enticing enough. Glad I could make a friend so quickly.