That fucking thread I just posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's calling you an asshole, @Tegan.
Unless Tegan is my husband....he's the only one I call asshole. It's even my contact name for him on my phone. o.o

He's a she.
That's my point. :P

I don't call anyone asshole but my husband. Case closed. I'm going off now to drink some more coffee.

It's cool Nydanna, I respect you as a human being and know you didn't mean me any personal offense. Nor were you trying to misgender me.

I've gotten used to being perceived as male on Iwaku, for the past five years. I quit wondering why, just accepted it and went about my business.

But Asmo even pretending to sympathize with over-opinionated forum users for low brow comedy did offend me so much that I can't even...

I. CAN'T. EVEN.

Asmo is dumb and if he wasn't paying me in cheesecake, I'd stop being his friend. >:[

Maybe you should put "Is girl person" in your everywhere.
Because it doesn't really matter.

Plus, if everyone knew I was a woman, I would have more negative ratings than Asmo.

Last edited:
Because it doesn't really matter.

Plus, if everyone knew I was a woman, I would have more negative ratings than Asmo.
I thought internet worked the other way around? Or was that just for certein sites...

Knowing what Asmo is like made that thread pure comedy. I had to read through it all after it had already been locked and am sad I wasn't there to help stoke the fires.

Reactions: IceChateau777
Everyone that participated should feel ashamed! D:<

• Thank You
Reactions: Minibit
Sorry, but for some reason I always assumed Tegan and Asmo were a thing....as in couple, not genderless. o.o

@_@ Now my head feels like it's going to explode because no one can read my damn mind....

You all need to become psychics to keep me from having to explain myself! Geesh.

Sorry, but for some reason I always assumed Tegan and Asmo were a thing....as in couple

They're married. O__O They're just mean to each other. SO MEAN.

Not like me and Mister Gibs! :D

Sorry, but for some reason I always assumed Tegan and Asmo were a thing....as in couple, not genderless. o.o

@_@ Now my head feels like it's going to explode because no one can read my damn mind....

You all need to become psychics to keep me from having to explain myself! Geesh.
It's just a phase.

Everyone that participated should feel ashamed! D:<
Does handing out ratings to amusing posts after it was locked count as participation? Because I'm not ashamed of what I did there. Not at all.

They're married. O__O They're just mean to each other. SO MEAN.

Not like me and Mister Gibs! :D
I didn't know that. :P See, learn something new every day. Besides, I assumed there was something because they act just like my husband and I act toward each other on Facebook. It's amusing to have people tell us we need marriage counseling all the time, and half of his friends are convinced that I poison his coffee and food more often than I'm nice to him. lol

I didn't know that. :P See, learn something new every day. Besides, I assumed there was something because they act just like my husband and I act toward each other on Facebook. It's amusing to have people tell us we need marriage counseling all the time, and half of his friends are convinced that I poison his coffee and food more often than I'm nice to him. lol
Psssh

Of course you don't poison his coffee

You poison his water

Status
Not open for further replies.