That detergent brand is back

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Daz

Hey, the super shiny Daz is back! Seeing as I have over 100 notifications I'm fairy certain I'm going to miss catching up with some people/stuff I wanted to, so I'm making this thread as a catch-all to let people know I am back on Iwaku. I'm not going to be GMing anything or applying to be back on staff for a long while, but I will be joining a few RPs and just chilling on Iwaku again. So yes, hello.

Daaaaaazzzz!!!!!

:confetti:

So glad to see you're back!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Daz
Dazzzzz it's good to have you back :D -flings sparkles at you-

• Bucket of Rainbows
Welcome back, Daz! You've been missed.

Welcome back :) Glad to see ya decided to join us again !

• Thank You
Hello and welcome back. (:

• Thank You
I'm glad to see y'all again, I've missed being here so much! Feel free to invite me to any RPs you need players for, I barely know where to begin again

Hey, Welcome Back Daz :D Good to see that name in colour again!!

Hey, Welcome Back Daz :D Good to see that name in colour again!!
Heya Applo! It's satisfying seeing my name in colour again, but I'm sad it's no longer red- I want to help out, dangit. I need to be good and limit myself though, so no applying to be staff again for me (yet...).

Hey dude! Welcome back! :D

• Thank You
Welcome back Daz! :D

Great to see you here again! <3

• Thank You
Daz <3

• Love
Dazzlefrazzle!

Welcome back friend :D

I hope you enjoyed yourself on your time off. I hope we see you around staff whenever you're ready to apply :3 ! WE'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Dazzlefrazzle!

Welcome back friend :D

I hope you enjoyed yourself on your time off. I hope we see you around staff whenever you're ready to apply :3 ! WE'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!
Not going anywhere? I'm pretty sure all of the staff were condemned to go to hell? :P

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pahn
Status
Not open for further replies.