That Butler's Official 1x1 Search

In short, your character is the child of very rich parents who often throw grand parties for other rich people. Your character is quickly becoming bored of such parties, but a mysterious stranger starts showing up at them. And after each party, something expensive happens to go missing from your character's home. Your character suspects that the thief is none other than that mysterious stranger, and when he/she sees him at another party--which has increased security--he/she confronts him about it. Your character even manages to trap him in one up the upstairs rooms, but what will he/she do with the thief once he/she has him? Turn him in, or let him go?

I'd prefer to do this as a MxM rather than a MxF, but it works either way. In either case, I would like romance to be an option here. If you're over 18, we should probably put this in the Mature section. Assuming the plot appeals to you.

I have no problem playing the more dominant one of the two.
I already love the plot, it sounds exciting, I think it's very interesting. So is this going to be in the mature section?

Yuppers. Would you mind making the first post?

I,like it, and M/M is fine. But we can't do anything mature-I'm not 18 yet. But if you want to not do this without a mature rating, maybe there's something else you'd like?

Do you still have an opening for the popular student x social outcast? I have a few ideas if you do.

@ Princess Daisy - I would prefer to have that mature rating, but I'm willing to tone things down in that department in order to have the plot work. We'll just have to time-lapse or whatnot if things go in that direction, I suppose.

@ HeavenSentDevil - Technically I have an opening for that one, but I'm also in a ton of 1x1s now. I'm willing to listen to your ideas for it. If I think one of them is interesting enough, I might take it on, too.

BUMP

I can probably take another roleplay or two, if anyone is interested. I updated the first page, so check there.

Im intrested in Masterx Apprentice and VampirexWerewolf

Of the two, I'd prefer to give Vampire x Werewolf a shot. Any objections to MxM?

Nope I've got no problems. Do you mind putting the thread up

I'd prefer it if you make the first post, actually. Also, mature section? If you don't mind some romance developing between the two of them?

the threads up Titled An unexpected connection

I'd be interested in assassin x assassin in training. I'd like to do a m x f, it's what I'm used to. I was thinking maybe it could be some sort of master/apprentice that is looked down on as she is a female.

I could do Assassin x Assassin-in-Training as a MxF, though your character wouldn't be frowned upon for being female. Maybe there might be some people who think that women don't make good assassins, but it wouldn't be the general consensus of the NPCs. Most of them would be welcoming of female assassins.

Okay. Mind if we play humans with special abilities?

Nope! I can dig it. I'd like her to be pyrokinetic in that case.

Okay. I'll keep my character's abilities a secret, for now. Would you mind if your character is kidnapped in the first post? My usual plot for this pairing involves your character being "recruited" to join an assassins guild.